Whats wrong with being mean on a forum? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #76
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

LOL Mal, you just had to post that didn't you? XD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-13-2010), Miburo (07-12-2010)


Old 07-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #77
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

AZIANS ARE
UGLY AS FUCK



cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2010), RNB (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 12:03 AM   #78
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Boxxy is ugly without makeup. And she's dumb.

-20 hot points
You know nothing of her intellectual standing. In the same way that you know nothing of the intelligence level of an actor or actress who played a wacky or stupid part in a movie.

In all three videos she's acted differently. The only constant thing I see in her videos is "love and her head moving around while she pauses." Even her appearance changes slightly in her videos. The sound of her voice, too. Not to mention the video of her even before she became Boxxy. This one has her wacky-ness, but you can see the different personality for sure. Plus the heavy amount of make-up and quality of camera she uses. It seems she's into stuff like acting and shit. Wouldn't be too far-fetched that Boxxy is simply a persona that she created. And even if she does have a personality like that, it doesn't mean she's stupid.

Hyperactive personality =/= stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
IGNORING THE FAILED ATTEMPT AT MAKING A FORMAL ARGUMENT
LOL AT CONCLUSION XD
LET ME SHOW YOU ANOTHER SCENARIO WITH
A SIMILAR CONCLUSION

IM IN A WRESTLING MATCH
I WIN
MY OPPONENT LOSES
BY YOUR LOGIC
LOLOLOL HOW IS THAT FAIR DUR HUR
You're ignoring the specifics of the premise, here.

The premise is that both of you consent to this fight, and plan to win.
In my premise, the stranger has done nothing to you other than the fact that he doesn't know you (if you can even consider that 'doing something' to you).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I CAN PROBABLY GIVE HUNDREDS OF EXAMPLES LIKE THAT
SHOWING HOW RETARDED YOUR DEFINITION OF FAIRNESS
IS
PLEASE TELL ME I DONT HAVE TO ELABORATE FURTHER
PLEASE TELL ME YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING
YOU CANNOT BE THAT STUPID
I could come up with a conclusion that implies you and a psychopath should have similar sentences in prison. And that it's retarded to differentiate between you two, but then I would be ignoring the premises.

And looks like I am that stupid. My application of fairness here is that you did something to someone else by not caring, and they did nothing to you. It's not equal; it's not fair. And it's biased because the only reason is that you don't know them. That seems like a pretty solid application of the concept of fairness. Then you say not caring doesn't equal actively going out and hurting with intention, but that doesn't change the fact that you're still going out and hurting people, and it's still not fair. Just not as unfair and bad as if you were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
KILLING PEOPLE ISNT UNFAIR
ITS MEAN AND THERE ARE TONS OF MORAL ARGUMENTS
ONE COULD USE AGAINST IT
NONE OF WHICH REALLY HAVE TO DO WITH FAIRNESS
UNLESS YOU RENIG ON THE GENERAL CONCEPT YOU
WERE APPLYING EARLIER WHICH WAS MORE FOCUSED
ON BEING UNBIASED AND EQUAL
Holy shit, no way. Killing isn't unfair? Of course it is. You take someone's life when they didn't do anything to deserve it. Unfair. But like I said with not caring about stranger's feelings, there's other factors to take into account. The main one's always "do they deserve it." Unless they deserve it, you're pretty much always being unfair. I don't know, it seems like you're fucking with me, here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
OH AND YOUR FAIR AND ILLOGICAL
SCENARIO
WAS STUPID
SHOWING BLATANT FAVORITISM FOR
A FRIEND IS PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT
OPPOSITE OF BEING FAIR
BUT IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY[

cpas
That was the point. That's actually exactly what I typed. Showing favoritism for a friend wouldn't be fair. So if you give into the favoritism, you wouldn't be fair, but it would be logical to save your friend instead of a stranger. Therefore, illogical and fair if you don't give in to the favoritism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
TrueUchiha - Pick up the sharpest object and remove your eyes, if you believe that Boxxy is "hot" then the true beauty of the world is wasted on you. In conclusion, OG makes my pee-pee fizz inside.
True beauty? There's no such thing as objective beauty or rather objective preference for beauty. In conclusion, you're biased.
__________________

Last edited by Scientia; 07-13-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #79
Tabris
Sexy Lady
 
Tabris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in a box, out side your house, with binoculars.
Posts: 778
Thanks: 5,571
Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

.... i has a "girls generation" skin on my fire fox
#>_<# i like cute asian girls
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2010), Tsuna (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #80
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
True beauty? There's no such thing as objective beauty or rather objective preference for beauty. In conclusion, you're biased.
No shit .
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-13-2010), Miburo (07-13-2010), RNB (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #81
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Tab <3333

Asian girls are my greatest weakness.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2010), Tabris (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #82
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
You're ignoring the specifics of the premise, here.

The premise is that both of you consent to this fight, and plan to win.
In my premise, the stranger has done nothing to you other than the fact that he doesn't know you (if you can even consider that 'doing something' to you).
No, actually you're ignoring the part where I don't owe a stranger anything, and he doesn't owe me anything. We're in no way obligated to each other to act a certain way, or to treat each other a certain way. We have no social contract with each other at all. There are no rules I have to follow in regards to niceties with him, and the same applies to him with me. On that 'battle ground' everything is equal among us. There is no advantage. There is no bias. Everything is fair.

If I'm nice to him, it's because I'm simply a nice person (Or whatever, there are other reasons to be nice to people, I suppose.). If I'm mean, then yeah, that's mean. Mean =/=unfair. Again, fairness has nothing to do with it. The closest thing to fairness I can think of that would make you even think fairness is the right word to be using here is if you use the definition of fairness = just. But even then, there isn't any injustice going on either. He was never entitled to a certain treatment by default. You keep saying he didn't deserve it, but then what DID he deserve? What treatment was he entitled to? Like I keep saying, there are no social obligations between strangers. He's not entitled to anything. He's not deserving of any special treatment. If I'm mean to him, then I'm mean. Maybe I'm a douchebag. Etc. But I'm not being unfair.


And besides, with your attempted formal argument you pretty much just stated that equal = fair. Unequal = unfair. I'm fine, he's hurt. Unfair. That's what you said. My analogy showed that wasn't true. The end result doesn't have to be equal to be fair. You didn't say anything about "wah he didnt do anything to deserve it = (" Don't say there were premises in there that I ignored, when you never put them in there in the first place.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Scientia (07-13-2010), Tabris (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 01:23 AM   #83
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Big Tits Japs/Koreans are my weakness
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:30 AM   #84
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

the 4th form the left is quite the hot piece of ass.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:36 AM   #85
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Those are koreans, right?

If so, they're the hawtest types of asians.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-13-2010), Tabris (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 01:48 AM   #86
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang
Big Tits Japs/Koreans are my weakness
Such a thing does not exist in nature.

@Nerox-- That would be Kwon Yuri:





@Mibs-- Yes, they're Korean, and I agree completely.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2010), RNB (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 01:55 AM   #87
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

i wonder if she is related to the taekwondo grand master kwon jae hwa...

but yes, she's hot. i think she has a nice rack for a korean.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:58 AM   #88
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Maybe distantly. Kwon is one of the more popular Korean surnames, so yeah.

And it's probably a push-up bra. >_>;
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2010), RNB (07-13-2010)
Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 AM   #89
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

i thought kwon was a last anme. a girl named kwon...that would be strange ^^

you may be right. but let me tell you who else is hot: jessica alba
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:08 AM   #90
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Er, that's what a surname is. A last name.

Jessica Alba is a sexy beast. But this is common knowledge.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2010), Scientia (07-13-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warning for Dac: Creating Thread in wrong section YoshiToshi Bans & Warnings 0 08-29-2007 10:08 PM
"Growing a healthy forum"... Help for some people... Freshgrease Web Development 7 08-26-2007 12:57 PM
Incest b0o Debates Section 80 08-20-2007 12:36 PM
Who hate this Forum say I Rock lee 13 Spam Zone 11 01-29-2007 03:47 PM
Forum Bug? Shak Questions & Suggestions 8 11-22-2004 11:43 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.