Narutard chat thread - Page 1015 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #15211
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hey, retard. I just said there is a difference in saying "hurr hurr I expect everyone to post for my personal amusement" and "Hey, forum isn't your diary, babydick." I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't post your stupid shit here. I'm saying it's stupid. Do you disagree? Should we all post boring shit about our lives all the time? Would that be awesome? Don't be a dumbass, man.

And boo hoo, killing the vibe. I just logged on and scrolled through a fuckload of shit about you changing your major or some shit. Not some stupid interview about becoming a cart jockey. And I'm pretty sure I read about that same shit about major changing in OH very recently. Why am I reading about this shit in multiple threads? It's not even remotely interesting. You want to keep talking about it? Fine. Have at it. I'm going to talk about how boring it is and how much of a fag you are being for posting about it in multiple places on the forum. Because it's a free forum. Respect that freedom, the world doesn't revolve around you and your boring life. Durr hurr.
Look, you overcompensating Neanderthal, Demi was the one that started the major conversation by pointing out something about my studying psychology. Then I said I was switching majors, and bond villainy followed. S_d and nlb asked a couple questions about the switch (because it is an odd jump even if they are part of the same college), which I answered, then animefan piped up. The OH subject was looking for advice on the level of sanity I have left for even considering the change. Now that I've decided I don't care about other people's opinions about it.

You want to know why I posted about the interview? Because I thought that maybe, just maybe, someone would say "congrats" or "good luck". I know in the short time I've been part of OH I've made a couple friends, I figured they would want to know about it. I haven't held a job in 3 years, this shit is as important to me as switching majors, even if it is being a "cart jocky", as you put it. Guess what? I started working as that shit. I carried out groceries for all kinds of people for 4 and a half years before I could move up to a cashier, even after I was hurt. I don't care what the position means, it's a fucking job and it's money. I know it's not the glory that is working for an organic pet food shop, but it's money I need to pay my bills and work on getting out of debt.

But whatever, you don't give a shit. You're the big bad mibs. Always gotta be a "fucking man", even over an anime forum. Whatever, I'm done with this shit. Slam me all you want, I'm done feeding your "boredom".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #15212
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
My cat has fur. Does your cat have fur?
Rival doesn't strike me as a girl that goes brazillian, so I'm assuming there's still quite the mane on that cat.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-28-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011), Nerox (03-29-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #15213
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Kael, Miburo, shut the fuck up. No one cares about your boring, petty argument.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), Kina (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011), Tabris (03-29-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #15214
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I care. It's pretty funny.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 PM   #15215
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Whatver happened to Bal?

Hey kael, congrats and shit on the interview, but I don't remember the last time someone posted a non-bear wrestling related story and got and "congrats" or"good job." We're kind of assholes like that. It's part of the charm.

Last edited by Trey; 03-29-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 12:18 AM   #15216
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

That is one fine ass

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:24 AM   #15217
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

It's too fuckin' early in the morning to be reading walls of texts, think about your overseas readers when you're typing this shit people, jeez.

http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2011/...n-special.html

Quote:
According to Mr. Im, with the hand trained like this "you can easily break 20 sheets of cement blocks, and you can kill a person with three punches." His hands would naturally make a fist throughout the interview. This reporter had to respectfully ask that he unclench his fist during the interview.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-29-2011), manta (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #15218
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Look, you overcompensating Neanderthal, Demi was the one that started the major conversation by pointing out something about my studying psychology. Then I said I was switching majors, and bond villainy followed. S_d and nlb asked a couple questions about the switch (because it is an odd jump even if they are part of the same college), which I answered, then animefan piped up. The OH subject was looking for advice on the level of sanity I have left for even considering the change. Now that I've decided I don't care about other people's opinions about it.

You want to know why I posted about the interview? Because I thought that maybe, just maybe, someone would say "congrats" or "good luck". I know in the short time I've been part of OH I've made a couple friends, I figured they would want to know about it. I haven't held a job in 3 years, this shit is as important to me as switching majors, even if it is being a "cart jocky", as you put it. Guess what? I started working as that shit. I carried out groceries for all kinds of people for 4 and a half years before I could move up to a cashier, even after I was hurt. I don't care what the position means, it's a fucking job and it's money. I know it's not the glory that is working for an organic pet food shop, but it's money I need to pay my bills and work on getting out of debt.

But whatever, you don't give a shit. You're the big bad mibs. Always gotta be a "fucking man", even over an anime forum. Whatever, I'm done with this shit. Slam me all you want, I'm done feeding your "boredom".
Thanks for the cliffnotes. Except Arty didn't say shit about your stupid major changing. You brought it up for whatever reason. Some retard said something about it. And massive faggotry followed. We can get in a big gay discussion about why and how, and go on and on about what happened after your little summary. Or you can stop being a fucktard and realize that when I read about the same stupid, boring thing in multiple threads I might say it's stupid and boring. Get over it, you pansy.

And do I want to know why you posted about some interview? Uhh, no. I don't. Goddamn. I already said I don't give a fuck. Sorry I didn't take the bait when you were fishing for compliments. (That's totally not pathetic or anything, by the way. Another one of the many, many things you would likely be better off keeping to yourself, genius.) What the fuck are you even going on about here? I didn't say shit about your stupid job until you brought it up. And all I said then was that I didn't say shit about it. Holy shit, can't believe you'd attempt to imply anyone else has self-esteem issues. Seriously, holy shit.

The only way you could be anymore of a fag in that post is if you literally had a dick in your mouth while typing that pussy shit up. Which wouldn't surprise me at all, except for maybe the fact that you didn't mention it at all in your post.

Oh, and you can't even grow a beard. You suck. =D

@Trey-I see him on PSN sometimes. little spoon <3
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #15219
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I messed up sending $8,000 I can only send $5,000 each time so somebody from work took $1,000 from there(I had them in $1,000 packs). The thing is I didn't even get training in that area (Money Gram) so everything I learned was from just watching the girls working there doing that. I didn't even know they had to fill a form(and some from that area neither). I don't even have a safe for those big transactions so when I left the post I fucked up... I'm $1,000 down from, they said that I could keep my job if I paid that. I said to them fuck that I ain't paying something I didn't steal I prefer to be broke than being $1,000 broke. So that's it.

I've wanted to leave but I won't quit my job so I just kept doing shit around till they fire me so I can have the unemployment money. But I did not wanted to be fired by doing something that stupid.
you were a teller manta? how exactly did you get down 1000$ im confused about that part. they usually have some type of internal investigation about something of thats substantial amount being missing. you might still get fired after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I carried out groceries for all kinds of people for 4 and a half years before I could move up to a cashier, ".
im confused did you actually carry bags out for 4 and a half years before getting promoted to cashier
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:11 AM   #15220
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
im confused did you actually carry bags out for 4 and a half years before getting promoted to cashier
Yes. Is that a problem? You have to be at least 17 to be a cashier in Michigan, 18 to sell alcohol. Most grocery stores won't promote someone to cashier unless they are over 18.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #15221
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

did you start working at 12 and a half? make that 13 and a half since you say most wont be promoted until able to sell alchol at 18

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 03-29-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:23 AM   #15222
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

I was 14 when I started working at that store, which means I was 18 when I became a cashier. When I was 12 I delivered newspapers.

Did I say I started as a cashier at the exact moment I turned 18? I said most stores require a person to be a minimum of 18 so they don't have to deal with sending customers away that want to buy alcohol or call on someone that is 18 to ring it up (not joking, a 17 yr old couldn't physically scan a bottle of alcohol, but they could take payment for it). I was closer to 19 when I officially became a cashier.

Last edited by kael03; 03-29-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:28 AM   #15223
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

damn, good for you man. whether it was a parents idea or yours i think its a good thing to starting working early, dont know if i would want my kid working that early unless their were circumstances but around 16 yea. why havent you worked for 3 years then if you worked those jobs for so long
Old 03-29-2011, 01:30 AM   #15224
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

i would have taken it personally after working for over 3 years that i wasnt promoted at the day i turned 18 to cashier
Old 03-29-2011, 01:37 AM   #15225
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
damn, good for you man. whether it was a parents idea or yours i think its a good thing to starting working early,
It was both my parents and my idea. My family didn't have a lot of money (still don't) and if I wanted to get something I had to go out and earn the money for it.

Quote:
why havent you worked for 3 years then if you worked those jobs for so long
It's extremely difficult when you've been fired from 2 jobs for check related incidents. Not to mention my class schedule has always been so fucked up I don't have the best availability to work.

As for being pissed about not being promoted? Not really, I had switched companies when I was 17 because a local store bought out the store I was originally working for and I started at the local store still as a minor. I hadn't earned the promotion. Truth be told, I was a cashier for about 6 or 7 months before the bitch assistant store director finally filed my paperwork to make me a cashier. I hadn't realized it because I didn't have a review for 6 months after I started cashiering.