Narutard chat thread - Page 1102 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #16516
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Man fuck relationships, you are young and girls only want fun, so you give them fun and move on to more important things, like studying and paying the rent/car. Worry about all that relationshit when you're 30+ with your studies done and a bitching house.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-05-2012), The Special One (09-06-2012), TheBaron (09-06-2012)

Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #16517
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post

Not only his "beloved possession" but also his "Penis-enhacement" - No other reason to get a Porsche over - well anything else, that is not Porsche.

If I have a Porsche, I already have a harem

Some men doesnt deserve a manly battle, some men deserve to see his only source of entertainment taken away from him and his wallet thin until he realize, this chick aint worth it.

That man got his prize possession damage and the chick got dump. Everyone happy.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #16518
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Man fuck relationships, you are young and girls only want fun, so you give them fun and move on to more important things, like studying and paying the rent/car. Worry about all that relationshit when you're 30+ with your studies done and a bitching house.
I find this post endlessly amusing.

UT: Don't worry, Felix can be mean. He's totally going to kill people.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-05-2012), manta (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-05-2012), Tzu Men (09-06-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #16519
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Never once had a problem with another dude over my (ex) girlfriend. It never happened to me, firstly, and secondly, when a girl wants to break up with me, I always tell them they'll never get a second chance. They still leave me, and then regret it once they realize how awesome I actually am. Too fucking bad ladies, a little too late.

Oh, and I saw you mentioning a video. Don't go public with it, it's unmanly as shit. No matter how retarded she was or whatever, going so much down to that level is just dishonorable. Nobody is worth me dishonoring myself. Vengeance is pitiful, usually.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-05-2012), Miburo (09-05-2012), TheBaron (09-06-2012), Tzu Men (09-06-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012), Vanity (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #16520
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

just forget about that one, get another girl, possibly a chef lady and u guys can cook together and have kitchen secks and stuff lol XD
Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #16521
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post

I got a question Baron, who funded your adventures across the planet?
I did myself - her parents funded hers. I have been saving money for this trip since I started working as a 14-year old. Whenever I would get money for christmas or birthdays - bonuses, money back in taxes - stuff like that - they would go into my account - and I have not even used it all.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #16522
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Never once had a problem with another dude over my (ex) girlfriend. It never happened to me, firstly, and secondly, when a girl wants to break up with me, I always tell them they'll never get a second chance. They still leave me, and then regret it once they realize how awesome I actually am. Too fucking bad ladies, a little too late.

Oh, and I saw you mentioning a video. Don't go public with it, it's unmanly as shit. No matter how retarded she was or whatever, going so much down to that level is just dishonorable. Nobody is worth me dishonoring myself. Vengeance is pitiful, usually.
I would never go "public" with it - but if she tries to pull some dumb shit over this, she's gotta know I have this video. Not that I would use it, but it might affect her deciscionmaking, knowing I have this video.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #16523
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't recommend doing that. It will only backfire. It's unmanly, it will harm your reputation, it's actually illegal, and her douche boyfriend will probably start a fight. Even if you then win a subsequent punch-up, you're on the unjustified side.

She's not worth trying to win back, or getting petty revenge upon. Just fill your life with you own pursuits and be happy that you've escape from someone who was actually that vapid and slutty. She will always be the lower person and that in itself, with time, will be the satisfaction you can hold. You'll feel like shit but it's effectively chemo from the disgust of being treated like that.

You can of course piss them off as much as you want, but do it with humour. Be nonchalant to their relationship. If you meet her cut through all the bullshit when she's let her guard down, and just laugh at how ridiculous her partner is.

Not trying to be a White Knight, it's just the right way to handle crap like this.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-06-2012), manta (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #16524
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Ya, I knows. Only, us Danes are as bloody cynical as the brits are - or most of Them
Are anyways. All this "Let Them Be together, that is Good enough revenge itself" and "Be Happy you missed out on her on time" - that don't really count for Much win up here in the cold north. Sure, I am glad this happened sooner rather than later. But socially, this marks me as "weak" cause I could not 1) hold on to her, and 2) did not win her back. That is how Danes measure their equals. Sadly.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #16525
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Yeah that would be shit. The only solution available is to try again with someone else, who's a lot better, and succeed at keeping hold of them and everything else. You can't erase this apparent failure but you can show that you have the mettle to continue regardless.

People won't see you as weak if you're with someone in the future who you like more and is better in almost every way. You can't have a meaningful victory if there wasn't a struggle.

Otherwise make some bitch out of Lego or something, Danes are great at that.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #16526
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #16527
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
State? We are considered a state? This is a new low-point for us :P

@Tzu - I do plan on finding someone worthy of this awesome person - who is me - and you are quite right, at that point, no sign of weakness shall be seen around me. But untill then, I will be known as "the guy who let some douche take his girl" - and I just have to live with that.

So, to change the subject, after using at least 3 pages of bitches, cars and a huge lack of violence; I need something new to read, and I still have acces to OH fan-stories.. Which of these shall I start with?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Shrike (09-06-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #16528
kluang
One Punch Man

Start with Act's

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-06-2012), Shrike (09-06-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #16529
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

3 pages? Man up your settings.

Also, yeah, PoF. Shrikes is great too, but brace for the profound sadness. I like Vanity's too, except I feel kinda stupid reading it because I don't fully understand what is going on.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-06-2012), Mal (09-06-2012), Shrike (09-06-2012), Tzu Men (09-07-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #16530
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

New story based on Resident Evil will show up in AG soon. I also thought of re-writing DoBaW some day.

Last edited by Shrike; 09-06-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-06-2012), Mal (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), TheBaron (09-07-2012), Tzu Men (09-07-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-07-2012)