Narutard chat thread - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #256
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I dunno what prompted this, but uh, who the hell thought we just ban people for the hell of it? When was the last time either of us actually banned someone that wasn't a bot?
Oh, I just saw people saying shit like "lol they are mods they will pwn u with teh banhammer" kinda shit. So I was just saying that we ruin people's shit the legit way, ya know. Just like we did before getting lolinternetpowerz. Just like any non-colored namer could do...if they were as awesome as us. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
We've had plenty of "off periods" without any people that are dumbasses or trolls or conflict-starters. They are boring as fuck. The sheer chaos of the current arrangement is what most people find more interesting, even if we have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly. The forum always needs people to stir the pot. If TrollU over here were to somehow get rid of every person who actually tries on this board, he'd have nothing to do because this place would just become a retarded version of the spam zone. Likewise, when only the sensible people are on, nothing interesting happens.
Kinda agree. Glorious FTP forum revolution was entertaining shit, as far as forum shit goes. I've never even heard of people being so goddamn awesome that they pull of a successful coup d'├ętat on a forum with just goddamn logic, manliness, and lulz alone. No hax or anything. That is awesome stuff right there.

Only kinda agree, because "Surf's Up" section is full of all sensible people, and it can get pretty cool in there. But yeah, usually debating and shit gets boring if all smart people are doing it. Since all smart people tend to agree on most key shit. I tend to prefer battles.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #257
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

It dosent take this long to ride a bloody bike!!
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #258
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

I'll debate you about something real quick, if you're so eager to get your shit ruined. Just go to the debate section and find anything I posted in there, then counter it.

There are tons of topics, and I posted in a lot of them. So you've got a lot to choose from.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-14-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #259
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

sure...pal
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #260
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

TL;DR

WTF IS GOIN ON HERE

UCHIHA 4LIFE


cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (07-11-2010), Miburo (07-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-11-2010), platinumrug (07-14-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-12-2010), TrueUCHIHA (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #261
Itachi x Sasuke
Genin
 
Itachi x Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kohona
Age: 18
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Itachi x Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Is it that you have to like Sasuke to be in the TrueCREW, or can I be in it because I don't like the red username people?
Itachi x Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Itachi x Sasuke For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-12-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #262
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Oh, I just saw people saying shit like "lol they are mods they will pwn u with teh banhammer" kinda shit. So I was just saying that we ruin people's shit the legit way, ya know. Just like we did before getting lolinternetpowerz. Just like any non-colored namer could do...if they were as awesome as us. =p
It's funny how so many people think the only reason we ruin peoples' shit is because we have colored name or mod powarz.

Also, at Lalalialaala or whatever the hell your name is, global warming topic is good, except I'm pretty sure there's already a thread on that in the debate section.

So in that case, I'd like to agree with what Mibs said: TU, find a debate thread, of your choice, make your argument, and we'll ruin your shit thoroughly. Sound good?
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #263
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke View Post
Is it that you have to like Sasuke to be in the TrueCREW, or can I be in it because I don't like the red username people?
errr...do u at least think beyonces hot?
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #264
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,420
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke View Post
Is it that you have to like Sasuke to be in the TrueCREW, or can I be in it because I don't like the red username people?
You don't like Surf's up? Then what happened to this? XD
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #265
Itachi x Sasuke
Genin
 
Itachi x Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kohona
Age: 18
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Itachi x Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

I'm sorry I still haven't decided if I like girls so I can not answer that question. If Beyonce had a chest like my mom I'm sure I would like her.
Itachi x Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #266
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Beyonce's hot but that bitch needs to grow her own damn hair and stop frontin' in those fucking shampoo commercials. "My hair is so luscious and shiny"... that's because it's weave, ho.

Edit:
IxS: Dude. Your Oedipus complex has got to go.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-11-2010), Numinous (07-12-2010), platinumrug (07-14-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-12-2010), Vengeance (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #267
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,420
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke View Post
I'm sorry I still haven't decided if I like girls so I can not answer that question. If Beyonce had a chest like my mom I'm sure I would like her.
You look at your mom's chest? You like your mom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
He hasn't been weaned yet.
I don't know what weaned is I just started puberty. >.>(TMI?)

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 07-11-2010 at 10:17 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #268
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

He hasn't been weaned yet.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #269
Itachi x Sasuke
Genin
 
Itachi x Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kohona
Age: 18
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Itachi x Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Beyonce's hot but that bitch needs to grow her own damn hair and stop frontin' in those fucking shampoo commercials. "My hair is so luscious and shiny"... that's because it's weave, ho.

Edit:
IxS: Dude. Your Oedipus complex has got to go.
What's an Oedipus complex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You look at your mom's chest?
I just look because she is the woman i see the most of through out my day. I love my Mom the normal amount just like any other boy would love his mommy.
Itachi x Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #270
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,420
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

I don't know what weaned is I just started puberty. >.>(TMI?)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (07-11-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread. Anbu-Kakashi Naruto Manga 6 01-07-2008 07:47 PM
This thread fails. doubleself Spam Zone 9 01-02-2008 06:33 PM
just a dum thread for chat waterbottleboi Hall of Fail 1 09-23-2007 04:54 PM
Warning for doubleself: Creating Thread in wrong section goku100 Bans & Warnings 0 09-10-2007 11:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.