Narutard chat thread - Page 56 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:12 PM   #826
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Back to that again? Lol.

Time to kill my brain with moe. K-ON tiem.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2010)

Old 07-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #827
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

@Kinako:

No, NO, NO! IT'S NOT COMING BACK UP. Stop right now. TU is not the discussion topic at hand. NO. This shit is not starting up again.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #828
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

*tries to change subject* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF7J78C3aRo

This video is setting a bad example by putting Pedobears in it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #829
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
In no particular order. Simply a favorites that I can think of off the top of my head of people who still post on this forum.

Mal
Miburo
Numinous
Shrike
Silverblade
The Special One
TheSixthHokage
lol I thought you hated me. xD

Probably it seems that when people piss you off with idiotic posts. I mean we all say dumb shit at times. So yeah.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #830
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

lol I was only being a dick about the clone thing. Didn't realize it was you but from what I remember you writeup some pretty decent predictions.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #831
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I agree. I think that the people that I know I'm cool with, know I'm cool with them.

Also, regarding Forums, this is only my second one.
The first one was a forum called NarutoTwilight, and it had a lot of members but it would die then come back. Then die again. I had been on NL for a while too, but never used my old account (don't even remember what it is, some retard-type name with a few numbers instead of letters from a while back) and would just linger around here for about a year and some. I think the reason it took me so long to make an account was because I was active in the other forum, which died during Finals because of inactive members. Narutocentral is more of a personal forum than some of the other ones.

@Tsuna-Thanks for the consolation. =)

Some of mine are probably-
BLOOD_GOD
SilverBladeVI
ninjalost
Purple
AskMeAnything
Platinumrug
Tsuna
Miburo
Tom_Servo(MMA =D)
Numinous
SeninKorby
CONFIRMED!!
Kinako
And a few others that I can't think of at the top of my head.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 07-12-2010 at 11:32 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (07-13-2010), Miburo (07-12-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #832
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

I'm curious about SilverBlade's favorite members haha.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #833
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
@Kinako:

No, NO, NO! IT'S NOT COMING BACK UP. Stop right now. TU is not the discussion topic at hand. NO. This shit is not starting up again.
TU??!?!?! I dunno what hell that is but I was talking about Fairy Tail when Lalalila said that Elfman got killed when he didnt. Purp beat me to the punch when she said it.

edit: Im assuming you are talking about TrueUCHIHA when you say TU right?
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-13-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #834
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I've been at a bunch of boards not related to manga/anime subjects, but besides this one, the only anime/manga board I've been on were the (admittedly crappy) ViZAnime/RyuAnime boards (went there because I used to follow the manga from the vids people made on youtube, lol, and some guy linked to there encouraging people to join). They were so utterly inactive that I gave up on them.

@Kinako: TU said that* lying to Mib. AND WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED NO FURTHER.

*That = Elfman was dead

Last edited by AOTKorby; 07-12-2010 at 11:22 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #835
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've been at a bunch of boards not related to manga/anime subjects, but besides this one, the only anime/manga board I've been on were the (admittedly crappy) ViZAnime/RyuAnime boards (went there because I used to follow the manga from the vids people made on youtube, lol, and some guy linked to there encouraging people to join). They were so utterly inactive that I gave up on them.

@Kinako: TU said that* lying to Mib. AND WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED NO FURTHER.

*That = Elfman was dead
I see now. I came in late.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #836
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Boy there's a lot of lurkers at this thread >.>
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #837
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
I'm curious about SilverBlade's favorite members haha.
Blood_God
DarkAztek <-Super Mod
Numinous
The Speical One
Vegeance
Purple
NinjaLostBoy
NamikazeNaruto
CONFIRMED
frankfreddy
RedExploit
Gakure
Najiro
Ask Me Anything
Uchiha Naruto
Miburo
Kinako

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 07-12-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: edit
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-12-2010), Marlboro (07-13-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010), Vengeance (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #838
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Watch yourself or Korby will feel the need to point out that you just got trolled.

Edit: Wait NarutoTwilight as in vegi vampires with eating disorders?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-12-2010 at 11:27 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #839
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Watch yourself or Korby will feel the need to point out that you just got trolled.
Then again. You're right. xD hahahaha

Oh man. He's gonna start raging now.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #840
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I know this is one thing I don't understand.. well at least Tsuna is fair about things whene she's not looking the other way.. but Mibs goes in on people .. and flames more than reg members.. I thought it was their job to keep order not disrupt it
Cry more, faggot.

Quote:
Calling someone out on bullshit equates to getting trolled? Your logic fails Korby. You're basically implying that we should never respond to a post that we know is wrong otherwise o you were troll harharhar. Trolling takes a bit more skill than a one liner.
This.

Quote:
You still don't get it do you? HE KNOWS IT'S BULLSHIT. HE SAID THAT ON PURPOSE SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD GO IN, NERDRAGE, AND CORRECT HIM. He's saying that with the intention of trolling people. There's a difference between a stupid statement and a trolling statement. Your logic is that when HE'S saying something that HE knows is COMPLETELY FALSE just to PISS YOU OFF, YOU'RE smart for taking the bait and correcting him. This is what he does, and your attitude is the reason it works. This is why he says things that everyone considers to be stupid beyond fathomable reason: to get people like you to go apeshit on him for the 'false' statements he makes JUST TO GET YOU TO DO THAT. Because it's hilarious to the people that see what's going on, seeing the "smartest" members here get angry at him for his "stupid" statements which are only made for the sake of GETTING YOU ALL ANGRY. And it works like a CHARM.
Not this.

My respect points for Korby are actually dropping drastically for not realizing how goddamn retarded and garbage at trolling TU is. And I'm not saying that because I hate TU or anything, because I don't. Just calling shit...how it is.

Veng wasn't trolled there. TU is only able to "troll" people in this section of the forum because of how goddamn retarded they are. OH actually have done a goddamn study to compare the narutards here to narutards at another narutard forum in regards to how easily trolled they are (Yeah, we do cool shit like that. Surf's Up). We posted the same exact thread to troll you fags in both forums. And the amount of butthurt here was exponentially higher. I was going to write something up to show you guys how much most of you suck using it, but I forgot and then couldn't be bothered.

Quote:
Korby FT is a retard that was proven in the last debate he had were he actually made an attempt to be serious but still cameout as a total fucking idiot. I'm not arguing with you over this bullshit anymore.

Edit: What you fail to realize is that FTs post didn't fucking upset me. Your post harassing me is what actually got on my fucking nerves. Your constant need to ride my dick in every thread regardless of the subject is what gets on my nerves. When comparing my conversions with FT & you I feel that you're the actual troll dipshit. FT is just stupid & can't help himself but you truly go out of your way to be a fucking dick.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Both of you shut the fuck up. And if I see one more post telling Lalalilialjds to prove he's Dave I'm going to fucking kill someone.
HOLY SHIT, THIS!

Seriously.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-12-2010), Marlboro (07-13-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-12-2010), platinumrug (07-14-2010), Tsuna (07-12-2010), Vengeance (07-12-2010)