Narutard chat thread - Page 705 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #10561
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

What's sad, now?
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #10562
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Nothing just the url and now that we are Fandom or something didn't know that till yesterday but anyway How are you Miss Tsuna?
Old 10-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #10563
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Doing pretty good. Bored as hell though. My friends are at work/school and I'm off today. You can tell you've been working too much when you get a day off and suddenly don't know what the hell to do with yourself anymore. XD
Old 10-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #10564
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

lol me bored as well V_v xD lol true that (still looking for a job been looking for about say a year) it always seems no one is hiring.

It's good to hear you doing well ^___^
Old 10-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #10565
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Yeah it's really hard to find a job these days. It took me four months. :/
But then, I don't have a car so I was also pretty limited as far as jobs that I could actually get to without any transportation issues.

Check craigslist or careerbuilder. Those are pretty good sites.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #10566
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

lol yeah congrats though you do have one ^____^

I do whenever I can get to the computer (we dont have internet anymore at home)

*sighs* sucks cause these computers at the libray only have a such an amount of time on them V_v
Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #10567
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

That's gay. I dunno about how it is wherever you live, but here almost any job you apply for tells you to apply online.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #10568
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

It does suck that's why I'm not on as much, I try to get on as much as I can but sometimes life has its perks.

Well its somewhat same and somewhat you walk in if you want to find a job and apply anywhere.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #10569
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Ah. Well hopefully you'll find something. If it's your first job though it'll be hard.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #10570
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

I know I hope so too ^____^

No it would be my second job if I found one.

First job was working at (sadly) Bakers (grocery store).

Hey Tsuna gott go libaray closing ~_~ (hope u have wonderful evening and happy weekened) xD

Last edited by -SassyLady-; 10-01-2010 at 06:37 PM.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #10571
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

See ya. Good luck with the job search.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #10572
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

My first job was working at a gas station when I was 13. It was a full service thing, and I worked with fucking sand negros. They lived in the gas station, and taught me how to dick people out of money by not restarting the pumps if someone only put a few bucks in and shit. I thought that was pretty assholish, so I just stole money from them instead. And they grilled weird meat out behind the gas station on some dinky little grill every single day. It was pretty good. Then I went to work one day and they said there wasn't any more gas, so I can go home. I went again the next day and the whole thing was closed. I figured they got deported or some shit.

Then I worked at an asian pear orchard picking asian pears with a bunch of slutty chicks that were pretty lazy about shaving their legs. They usually wore pants though, so it wasn't that bad. One kid was a wrestler from another school and we battled all the time. I always kicked his ass. Then we'd make out with slutty chicks. Then pick moar pears or weedwack. Stopped working there when all the pears were picked.

Then I worked at Walmart, that just sucked ass. I was constantly in a heightened state of rage, and would throw big gulps out my window at other cars every day driving home because they were driving too slow in the passing lane or some shit.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #10573
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
My first job was working at a gas station when I was 13. It was a full service thing, and I worked with fucking sand negros. They lived in the gas station, and taught me how to dick people out of money by not restarting the pumps if someone only put a few bucks in and shit. I thought that was pretty assholish, so I just stole money from them instead. And they grilled weird meat out behind the gas station on some dinky little grill every single day. It was pretty good. Then I went to work one day and they said there wasn't any more gas, so I can go home. I went again the next day and the whole thing was closed. I figured they got deported or some shit.

Then I worked at an asian pear orchard picking asian pears with a bunch of slutty chicks that were pretty lazy about shaving their legs. They usually wore pants though, so it wasn't that bad. One kid was a wrestler from another school and we battled all the time. I always kicked his ass. Then we'd make out with slutty chicks. Then pick moar pears or weedwack. Stopped working there when all the pears were picked.

Then I worked at Walmart, that just sucked ass. I was constantly in a heightened state of rage, and would throw big gulps out my window at other cars every day driving home because they were driving too slow in the passing lane or some shit.
What do you mean by that?
Old 10-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #10574
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Niggers from the sand.

Clearly
Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), Vanity (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #10575
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Any Walmart experiences I hear about are never good and somehow always end with car RAEG.

My friend Sandra was slowly committing to running over one of her fellow employees. It made me lol.

Edit:
And he meant niggers that live in sandy places. Clearly.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), zer0systm (10-01-2010)