Narutard chat thread - Page 707 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #10591
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Says the guy who apparently is too stupid to do a google search.

Ironically enough, this entire post of yours is just one big attempt at an insult (I say 'attempt,' because not being the pinnacle of maturity in the spam zone of a shitty anime forum isn't much of an insult.). Kinda exactly like how I insulted you for being all srs business and crying like a puss. Way to be a noisy empty vessel, lololololol.
So asking a question means i am crying like a pussy? I didnt google it because i wanted you to explain it since you are the one that used it.

LOL does that false ego of yours come with an off swtich?
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #10592
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Actually when he says you're "crying" he's referring to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
You could of just said middle east, didnt need to add that nasty remark. I wasnt talking about the location, i was referring to the term sand negro what does that mean. I understand the sand part but not the negro
You're welcome.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #10593
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

^<33333

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
So asking a question means i am crying like a pussy? I didnt google it because i wanted you to explain it since you are the one that used it.

LOL does that false ego of yours come with an off swtich?
No. Crying like a pussy because I used a "nasty remark" means you're crying like a pussy.

And there isn't anything 'false' about my ego.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Vanity (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #10594
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^<33333



No. Crying like a pussy because I used a "nasty remark" means you're crying like a pussy.

And there isn't anything 'false' about my ego.
Thats not crying, not by a long shot. I said that because apparently you cannot make a single post without making yourself look like a throbbing dick
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #10595
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
Thats not crying, not by a long shot. I said that because apparently you cannot make a single post without making yourself look like a throbbing dick
This sounds like something you say when you don't want people to know u cryin bruh.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #10596
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
This sounds like something you say when you don't want people to know u cryin bruh.
Why would i cry for something like that. This is just pointless now because MIBS false ego reached to a point where words cannot reach. Mibs isnt infallible as you guys make him out to be
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.

Last edited by goldengod; 10-01-2010 at 08:59 PM.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #10597
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
Thats not crying, not by a long shot. I said that because apparently you cannot make a single post without making yourself look like a throbbing dick
Yeah, you were totally crying like a pussy. Saying you were crying because you think I post like a 'throbbing dick' doesn't make it less crybabyish. Just makes it way more gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
Why would i cry for something like that. This is just pointless now Because MIBS false ego reached to a point where words cannot reach. Mibs isnt infallible as you guys make him out to be
Because you're a babydick. What 'false' ego? Where did I make some error that shows I'm infallible?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #10598
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
What do you mean by that?
Doesn't mean "black people as in African descent"

Sand Negros = Arabs

Negro doesn't mean an African Person either.

Quote:
wikipedia - The word Negro is used in the English-speaking world to refer to a person of black ancestry or appearance, whether of African descent or not, prior to the shift in the lexicon of American and worldwide classification of race and ethnicity in the late 1960s. The word "negro" means "black" in Spanish and Portuguese, from the Latin niger ("black") and Greek Νέγρος NĂ©gros ("black"). The usage was accepted as normal, even by people classified as Negroes, until the Civil Rights movement.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 10-01-2010 at 09:03 PM.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #10599
manta
No Leaf Clover
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tropic
Age: 27
Posts: 407
Thanks: 1,013
Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Just admit it, you want Mib's throbbing dick otherwise you wouldn't say something as gay as that.
__________________

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #10600
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Because you're a babydick. What 'false' ego? Where did I make some error that shows I'm infallible?
I am speaking in general. You know that ego of yours is false, thats why you have to come on an anime forum and act like some stuff guy, with the word MANLY in almost every single post. Thats is most certainly a compensation for something.
But your immature self always creeps up in your posts, with those childish insults
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.

Last edited by goldengod; 10-01-2010 at 09:08 PM.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #10601
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Or he's just that manly. Whichever.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #10602
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

I laughed. Quite a lot. Sometimes there is a benefit to those who never learn.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), zer0systm (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #10603
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

No imma go with the false ego
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #10604
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
I am speaking in general. You know that ego of yours is false, thats why you have to come on an anime forum and act like some stuff guy, with the word MANLY in almost every single post. Thats is most certainly a compensation for something.
But your immature self always creeps up in your posts, with those childish insults
Do you know what I do offline? Basing your analysis on me using anything rational? Didn't think so, Mr. LOL UR CHILDISH FOR INSULTING ME SO IMA GONNA MAKE BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT U CUZ IM MAD.

And Van is right. I really am just that manly. Cry more, kid.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #10605
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Do you know what I do offline? Basing your analysis on me using anything rational? Didn't think so, Mr. LOL UR CHILDISH FOR INSULTING ME SO IMA GONNA MAKE BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT U CUZ IM MAD.

And Van is right. I really am just that manly. Cry more, kid.
Baseless assumptions like how you called me a babydick. So your a hypocrite also. Anyone who has any kind of sense can see your compensating for something, Mr MANLY
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread. Anbu-Kakashi Naruto Manga 6 01-07-2008 07:47 PM
This thread fails. doubleself Spam Zone 9 01-02-2008 06:33 PM
just a dum thread for chat waterbottleboi Hall of Fail 1 09-23-2007 04:54 PM
Warning for doubleself: Creating Thread in wrong section goku100 Bans & Warnings 0 09-10-2007 11:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.