Narutard chat thread - Page 710 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #10636
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Fuck yeah, got a new dog today, decends from a collie breeded with a dingo, that's how badass these Blue heelers are, she's not a pure bred but a Blue Heeler X Red Heeler looks like the above though.
Human Rasengan (10-04-2010), Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-02-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010), Vanity (10-02-2010)

Old 10-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #10637
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Ummm okay? I hate when people say shit like that.

I was saying of course you did, because we ALL found it funny.

Edit:Nice Dog Zero.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 10-02-2010 at 02:46 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #10638
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
And your uncle is still staying with you? Is he the one that kept drinking/stealing beers from a while back? (TLTE)
And can the massive dude fight? Because if he can't, theres no reason to battle him.
He doesn't steal beers. He buys those himself. I only ever drink when I go out, never at home. But yeah, he drinks a fuckload.

And nah, I'm sure he sucks at battling. But he was in the marines and is seriously massive as fuck. Like 6'8 and easily over 300lbs. So battling noobs would be impressed. I'd just do it because he's annoying though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Fuck yeah, that sounds like it's going to go down with awesome resluts. Man your crazy uncles been there a while, what? like 2 months now? you got him paying money to stay there or anything? If he misses a payment destroy him.......and the ogre, just because you can.....

Edit: lol, resluts, I'm not even going to fix that because it's awesome.
Fuck yeah, I know. I woke up this morning and saw that they were still here so I threw on my clothes and was ready to flip all kinds of shit. Then I saw that my sister left me a message on my phone yesterday. So I called her back and she's all like "I gotta come over there and pick up my mail later." And I'm all like "HOLY SHIT FAT COUSIN AND OGRE ARE HERE SO FUCKING RAEGED GODDAMN." And she's all like "OMG I HATE FUCKING FAT COUSIN! IF SHE IS STILL THERE WHEN I COME OVER IM GOING TO CALL HER A FAT FUCKING BITCH" And I'm all like "FUCK YES!!!! DO IT!! She was talking mad shit on you too; like saying that you've gotten really chubby and shit. Not cool." And she's all like "WTF RAEG!!!"

It's going to be so AWESOME.

Edit-

@Aussie dog-Awww.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-02-2010), Mal (10-04-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010), Vanity (10-02-2010), zer0systm (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #10639
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I just didn't know if it was sarcastic or not.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #10640
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Purple, what program is your dad using to block websites? The elite members of OH would likely be able to easily figure out how to bypass that shit. And since they're all FTP heroes who hate fascism and censorship, they'd probably be willing to do it too.

Also, there are faggots at my house and they've been here since last fucking night. Unacceptable. I asked them if they ever heard of 'overstaying your welcome.' They haven't. = /

They're related to my crazy uncle. One is a massive ogre that I would love to battle. Since he's seriously massive. He's my fat cousin's husband. The other one is my fat cousin. She's my crazy uncle's daughter. They're over here because my crazy uncle has been living here because my aunt kicked him out, since he's crazy. I'm going to kick him out soon too, because he's letting fat chicks and ogres come over here. I haven't flipped total shit just yet because my sister is coming over here a little before four. And my fat cousin and my sister hate each other. Fat cousin doesn't know my sister is coming. My sister is a hardcore bitch, and will tell my fat cousin to go fuck herself. My fat cousin won't take that shit without a fight. So bracing for massive lulz.

Unfortunately I have to be at work by four. So if my sister is a bit late then I'll miss the battle. But just hearing about it afterward would make me lol heartily. So I'll live.
film that shit man, sounds like a sitcom
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #10641
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I just didn't know if it was sarcastic or not.
Okay, it was just a misunderstanding. No hard feelings bro.

go ahead and fucking eat
ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #10642
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Awesome Zero.

I have a Basenji they are a Pariah Dog that used to be considered the African version of a Dingo. They are like super hunters and he freaks out like a fucking bitch when a lizard,squirrel,cat,leaf,moth, anything moves by. (Except dogs, and humans and shit.) They are also supposed to be the dog that the Anubis head comes from.

"Wild" Dogs (half -wolf, -dingo, -coyote, Basenji) are awesome.

go ahead and fucking eat

Last edited by KillerNN; 10-02-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Human Rasengan (10-04-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #10643
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Purple, what program is your dad using to block websites? The elite members of OH would likely be able to easily figure out how to bypass that shit. And since they're all FTP heroes who hate fascism and censorship, they'd probably be willing to do it too.

Also, there are faggots at my house and they've been here since last fucking night. Unacceptable. I asked them if they ever heard of 'overstaying your welcome.' They haven't. = /

They're related to my crazy uncle. One is a massive ogre that I would love to battle. Since he's seriously massive. He's my fat cousin's husband. The other one is my fat cousin. She's my crazy uncle's daughter. They're over here because my crazy uncle has been living here because my aunt kicked him out, since he's crazy. I'm going to kick him out soon too, because he's letting fat chicks and ogres come over here. I haven't flipped total shit just yet because my sister is coming over here a little before four. And my fat cousin and my sister hate each other. Fat cousin doesn't know my sister is coming. My sister is a hardcore bitch, and will tell my fat cousin to go fuck herself. My fat cousin won't take that shit without a fight. So bracing for massive lulz.

Unfortunately I have to be at work by four. So if my sister is a bit late then I'll miss the battle. But just hearing about it afterward would make me lol heartily. So I'll live.
How big is your sister? Lulzy fight could break out <.<
And lol@you instigating.

Also, my dog[s] are cuter.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 10-02-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-02-2010), Miburo (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #10644
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
How big is your sister? Lulzy fight could break out <.<
I dunno. Not as big as my fat cousin. She is kind of chubby though.

She should still win, since I've taught her to take chicks to the ground and beat on them ground and pound style. So my fat cousin's size advantage would be neutralized. And if she gets beat up, then it's still lulz. Since my sister is kind of a bitch too. But I'd bet any amount of money on my sister in this battle of behemoths. And either way it will result in all sorts of lulzy drama.

Edit: Nothing beats my dog-

I'll sell it to anyone who wants it, really cheap.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Tzu Men (10-04-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #10645
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I have a cat once. Then one day it walks out and never return

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #10646
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Yeah I already have A Jack Russel, this pup I'm getting next week (guy who owns the mum is getting the needles and shit done.) is 5 weeks old, it'll be good for my JR, as no one is home during the day so now he'll have some company to play around with, also as they don't get upto mischeif.
Miburo (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #10647
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

lol No. I have one of these:

^she now looks more like:
^Also, really fucking good dogs. I'd suggest them to anyone if you can deal with playful dogs.

And one of these:

^I'm not really sure what someone was doing with this one [fucking discolouring n shit]
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-02-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010), zer0systm (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #10648
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

I like the gray one.

The black one looks small, and I've never much been into small/furry dogs.

My dog that died in january was a Husky/Akita/Rottweiler mix.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 10-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #10649
Vanity
Succumb

I don't care if they're small, they just have to be cute. That little fucker is cute.

The grey one is mah favorite, though. She's awesome.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #10650
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Edit: Nothing beats my dog-

I'll sell it to anyone who wants it, really cheap.
This sounds like your selling some kinda bad weed. Did you grow the dog up from a pup?