Narutard chat thread - Page 712 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #10666
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

we have a whippet. he's fast as fuck, but still a pup. while in dogschool he's always running and as he didn't know the terrain that well, ran full speed against a tree. he's alright, that bony thing is tougher than i thought...

but yeah, not my choice of race. i'd prefer a german shepard or husky.

Last edited by Nerox; 10-02-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #10667
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

When mine grows up she'll look like this

Always wanted a blue heeler, they're smart as fuck, and loyal as.
KillerNN (10-02-2010), Miburo (10-02-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #10668
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Nerox- You really would like a Husky/German Shepherd. They are so loyal, but the GS can be sooo protective. Your not going to find a more loyal/smart dog though (besides a pitbull, or LT). Huskies are generally too playful, but they are good with kids and other dogs. They dont take well to heat, but it depends on the individual coat.

To be honest, my favorite dogs are Rotts, Pits, German Sheps., Bulldogs, Collie Variations and Labs. Besides bulldog, some of the strongest/smartest/loyal/fastest dogs you can get. Toy dogs tend to be less loyal, more annoying, and ignorant of their masters.

I've had a Rott-Husky-Akita mix, a German Shepherd, a German Shepherd-Terrier mix, a Black Pit-Lab mix, a Basenji, and I'm going to get a Bulldog by Christmas by saving up. I fucking love dogs, they really are mens best friend if you train/love them right.

tl;dr- Dogs are superior to all other pets.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 10-02-2010 at 09:30 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), manta (10-02-2010), Miburo (10-02-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #10669
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

What Van said. Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
Yeah! but if my dog was a bastard i still wont have the heart to sell him. When you grow up a dog from a pup you really get attached to it * well for me anyways*.
Well, I'm not gay.

Sister didn't battle fat cousin. When I left for work fat cousin was still here. But she left before sister got here. They just missed each other. FFFFUUUUUU

Kinda agree @ dogs being best pets. Would have definitely agreed with this a few months ago. But there is this cat that lives in the shop I work at that makes me think not all cats are faggots. He was a stray, meaning he killed fucking birds and shit for food back in the day. Which is pretty awesome. And whenever dogs come into the store (They let pets in the shopping thinger there) he will just sit there and stand his ground like a fucking warrior. This dumbshit with two decently sized dogs came in the other day and he couldn't control them. They ran up to the cat and both circled him. He just fucking stood there like a fucking badass, then spun around and fucking cat clawed the one that was behind him all fast as fuck like while doing some crazy cat battle cry, then resumed his manly battle stance instantly after. It was fucking heroic. The dog that got cat clawed whimpered like a little bitch, and the dude pulled them both out of the store as he left in shame.

He also shits in a little box full of sand and eats cheap as fuck cat food. That's way more awesome than eating massive amounts of fucking dog food and making massive dog shits in my backyard. I'd trade both my dogs for that cat in an instant.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2010), KillerNN (10-02-2010), kluang (10-03-2010), Mal (10-04-2010), manta (10-02-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010), The Special One (10-04-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010), Vanity (10-03-2010), Vengeance (10-03-2010), zer0systm (10-03-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 11:24 PM   #10670
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I'd love to have a dog or cat like that. That cat was badass. But sadly I never had a pet. T-T. I might get one when I turn 21.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:26 PM   #10671
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Why not 18?

And yeah, my Mom had a cat like that. It battled this Massive German Shepherd, and won. They were cool after that.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #10672
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Because 18 is when I'll have my full time job and I want to wait 3 years before I get a pet.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #10673
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Goddammit I just typed a message about my cat doing cat jitsu and I forgot to click send.

Anyway tl;dr version about it my cat used to beat my dog with some cat-jitsu but my dumb dog finally learned to counter it(after so many beatings) by spinning like crazy everytime the cat jumps on him which is funny because the cat goes flying to the other direction.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2010), KillerNN (10-03-2010), Mal (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-03-2010), Vanity (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #10674
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Awesome Zero.

I have a Basenji they are a Pariah Dog that used to be considered the African version of a Dingo. They are like super hunters and he freaks out like a fucking bitch when a lizard,squirrel,cat,leaf,moth, anything moves by. (Except dogs, and humans and shit.) They are also supposed to be the dog that the Anubis head comes from.

"Wild" Dogs (half -wolf, -dingo, -coyote, Basenji) are awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I dunno. Not as big as my fat cousin. She is kind of chubby though.

She should still win, since I've taught her to take chicks to the ground and beat on them ground and pound style. So my fat cousin's size advantage would be neutralized. And if she gets beat up, then it's still lulz. Since my sister is kind of a bitch too. But I'd bet any amount of money on my sister in this battle of behemoths. And either way it will result in all sorts of lulzy drama.

Edit: Nothing beats my dog-

I'll sell it to anyone who wants it, really cheap.
awe don't be like that mibs .. I was glad to come down here n see all the dog pics . I stay in an Apartment that doesn't allow one but want to move to a house soon cause I miss having a dog

Killer that's a cool ass dog to

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I have a cat once. Then one day it walks out and never return
cats are like that .. they kinda just do their own thing and say fuck you .. Kinda reminds me of my friend Michael's cat Spice.. he would run away for days at a time or stay hidden and we'd always find dead animals n birds n shit. that cat probably got ran over like Spice did cause that last time we thought he had ran away .. he was just across the street run over.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:06 AM   #10675
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I had a fucking beast of a cat who used to get into fights all the time. He survived getting run over and dragged himself back home (took a few days) with his pelvis and back legs in pieces. When he had recovered he soon got into a fight with our neighbour's dog - he slashed open its stomach with his back paws and it had to have surgery. We've got some more Burmese cats like him and they're just fucking indomitable. As well as being stronger and having larger legs they have this extra amount of loose skin which prevents other cats and dogs from getting a hold on them.

^That's him when he was 17, also he had a fucking mane.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2010), Human Rasengan (10-04-2010), manta (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-04-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (10-04-2010), Vanity (10-04-2010), zer0systm (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 07:55 AM   #10676
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
I had a fucking beast of a cat who used to get into fights all the time. He survived getting run over and dragged himself back home (took a few days) with his pelvis and back legs in pieces. When he had recovered he soon got into a fight with our neighbour's dog - he slashed open its stomach with his back paws and it had to have surgery. We've got some more Burmese cats like him and they're just fucking indomitable. As well as being stronger and having larger legs they have this extra amount of loose skin which prevents other cats and dogs from getting a hold on them.

^That's him when he was 17, also he had a fucking mane.
yea you can tell that cat's part lion or sum shit .. cats are some serious survivors .. I know what you mean about him dragging himself home .. those 9 lives are a bitch aint it
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #10677
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

This really turn into a pet talk isn't it

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #10678
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
This really turn into a pet talk isn't it
better that than a pep talk

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #10679
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

My dad is a dog handler in the RCMP, so we've had quite a number of German Shepherds and a few Malamutes over the years.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-04-2010), zer0systm (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #10680
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
better that than a pep talk
And I can't post here about by todays pet just read it since I don't have a pet for years. My cat left me, hamsters overbreed and I let them go, just to see out of 50 hamsters how many can survive in in the tropical jungle.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote