Narutard chat thread - Page 713 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #10681
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

I grew up a dog owner and married into cats. Really, two different experiences both with their pluses and minuses. Overall, cats shit in a box and not all over the house, can be left for a day without care if you give them enough food and are far more independent than dogs. Plus, they kill vermin. Dogs can be far more personable, socialize better, can be trained to protect and guard as well as can assist in regular jobs (my grandmother-in-law says if it doesn't have a job, it isn't a dog), definite health bonus in that you have to walk them (but you HAVE to walk them).

I will add though - if your "dog" is smaller than my cat, you have a glorified rat.

The biggest problem I have with cats is the personality thing. You really have no idea what you are going to get from a cat whereas dog breeds have pretty general characteristics. Case in point - I have two cats, Achilles and Ajax (because we believe in naming them after petulant and arrogant Greek warriors), both of whom are from the same inbred population at my wife's family farm. Achillies is probably one of the most beautiful cats you can find - refined features, thick orange coat and mane and really carries himself with dignity. Puffs up really large when threatened. However, he's a complete "fuck off" cat. You can't touch him, you can't deal with him, you can't groom him UNLESS he allows it. Add to that fact that he doesn't really hunt (he's caught maybe 10 things in 5 years that we know about), nor play, nor does anything in the way of socializing; he's pretty much just a look and feed type of cat. Oh, he responds and talks to us and lets us scratch him once and a while but more often that not I get a swipe to the foot for being too close to him. Really, not an ideal cat. Still like him though, probably because I have some evolutionarily conserved tendency to care for fuzzy things because they were at one point useful to humans.

Ajax is a white, scrawny, a tad homely yearling who's still growing into his build. He's awkward, mildly destructive (especially when it comes to chewing... who knows a cat who chews shit?), at times clumsy and reckless. (Found him 40 feet up in a tree meowing. Told him come down or live up there. He's learned to be an excellent climber.) Friendly as fuck though and turning into a stone cold killer. I would estimate he kills something at least once a day. Song birds avoid our yard and he's fought a few city squirrels - for if you know, they are nasty. We're wondering if he's on the road to mimicking one of my wife's previous cats who would hunt rabbits and partridge. Seriously. Really useful cat.

Still, they seem to get along and work together occasionally to hunt and bug the shit out of me when they want food. So things are good. When I find time, I'll try to record proof of the most amusing thing they do - cat grappling. It's pretty hilarious. Ajax always wants a piece of pretty-boy Achilles.

Last edited by ACt; 10-04-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spellings is bad
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-04-2010), Vanity (10-04-2010)


Old 10-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #10682
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Narutard chat thread

That cat's a monster! However, my cat was bigger. I would definitely post pics, but I don't have them, and the cat's in another country right now. She's called S'fia, she's 100% white furred, and her head is about 1.5x the size of the one in the pic above. From head to tail, she is a bit longer than 1m. I need to know if there are more cats out there that have evolved like this. Shit's fucking awesome.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #10683
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Narutard chat thread

I know a cat around 10 years ago. Not mine. My grandma's cat. She a cat lover. There is this cat. Big fat lazy ass cat who rarely move. But it have these two cat that always by its side. I once saw one of this cat brings him a dead mouse. Its like he's the boss cat. Even when a stray cat got into the lawn, he does nothing, these two cats that snarl and chase the stray away. And when he walks these two follows. Man that cat was a bad ass.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-04-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #10684
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
My dad is a dog handler in the RCMP, so we've had quite a number of German Shepherds and a few Malamutes over the years.
O=

both are so cuteee

>.>
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-05-2010), Miburo (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #10685
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Narutard chat thread

I envy you guys, I cant have pets. Just wait until I move to a house, not a damn apartment, I will get a cute kitty
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #10686
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Narutard chat thread

.lol

My sis had this cat that survived being attacked by two rottweilers (came back all beat up and lacerated). It eventually died though (after a good recovery). I think it drank that green stuff that leaks from the car, what is it? Antifreeze...
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #10687
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I grew up a dog owner and married into cats. Really, two different experiences both with their pluses and minuses. Overall, cats shit in a box and not all over the house, can be left for a day without care if you give them enough food and are far more independent than dogs. Plus, they kill vermin. Dogs can be far more personable, socialize better, can be trained to protect and guard as well as can assist in regular jobs (my grandmother-in-law says if it doesn't have a job, it isn't a dog), definite health bonus in that you have to walk them (but you HAVE to walk them).

I will add though - if your "dog" is smaller than my cat, you have a glorified rat.

The biggest problem I have with cats is the personality thing. You really have no idea what you are going to get from a cat whereas dog breeds have pretty general characteristics. Case in point - I have two cats, Achilles and Ajax (because we believe in naming them after petulant and arrogant Greek warriors), both of whom are from the same inbred population at my wife's family farm. Achillies is probably one of the most beautiful cats you can find - refined features, thick orange coat and mane and really carries himself with dignity. Puffs up really large when threatened. However, he's a complete "fuck off" cat. You can't touch him, you can't deal with him, you can't groom him UNLESS he allows it. Add to that fact that he doesn't really hunt (he's caught maybe 10 things in 5 years that we know about), nor play, nor does anything in the way of socializing; he's pretty much just a look and feed type of cat. Oh, he responds and talks to us and lets us scratch him once and a while but more often that not I get a swipe to the foot for being too close to him. Really, not an ideal cat. Still like him though, probably because I have some evolutionarily conserved tendency to care for fuzzy things because they were at one point useful to humans.

Ajax is a white, scrawny, a tad homely yearling who's still growing into his build. He's awkward, mildly destructive (especially when it comes to chewing... who knows a cat who chews shit?), at times clumsy and reckless. (Found him 40 feet up in a tree meowing. Told him come down or live up there. He's learned to be an excellent climber.) Friendly as fuck though and turning into a stone cold killer. I would estimate he kills something at least once a day. Song birds avoid our yard and he's fought a few city squirrels - for if you know, they are nasty. We're wondering if he's on the road to mimicking one of my wife's previous cats who would hunt rabbits and partridge. Seriously. Really useful cat.

Still, they seem to get along and work together occasionally to hunt and bug the shit out of me when they want food. So things are good. When I find time, I'll try to record proof of the most amusing thing they do - cat grappling. It's pretty hilarious. Ajax always wants a piece of pretty-boy Achilles.
That's what I like about cats. They're moody and independent for the most part. I like a cat that hardly wants to be bothered and just sits around you on occasion for company. It's nice not having some tall, shedding bastard practically hump my leg because it wants that "affection" crap and me to "play" with it. Stupid ass dogs.

I don't know. Dogs just seem more needy to me.

I do, however, have a feisty black cat. She's not as friendly as my older cat but she follows me around like a dog. She's asleep on the bed behind me, actually. And if she's not in some deep R.E.M [do cats?] cycle she'll follow me all over the house, even if I'm only leaving to go to the bathroom. It's cool. The occasional pet or at least acknowledgment of her presence is enough and she leaves me alone for the most part. She just likes being around me, I think.

I lold@your cat that chews things. On that note though, I have a dog that never did that. It was really weird because all of my other dogs did, and one was rather serious about her chewing. Like, if was bought her a toy [which we had to frequently because she's shred everything to bits eventually] with a squeaker in it, she's make it a point to rip it open as soon as possible and demolish the squeaker. It was awesome.

Anyways, back to the non NOMNOMNOM EATING UR SHEWS one. She doesn't even -how would you say?- like, munch on the ball when she's "playing catch." She'll just clamp her teeth on it. I've only seen her really gnaw on something when I try to tug toys away from her, and she's really good at getting a feel for how strong the person she's playing with it. I like to go out on the lawn and wrestle with her, or shove her around while she chews on my arm [never hard enough to break my skin]. However, playing with my nephew, she's gentle and tries to be conscious of how much rough housing he can handle [I don't count when she knocks him/us over. She's rather tall/lanky and doesn't have a strong sense of her size yet].


Edit @ Tzu- <333 Your kitty.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 10-04-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2010), KillerNN (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-04-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #10688
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Narutard chat thread

You guys have all these bad ass cats. =(
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #10689
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I don't know. Dogs just seem more needy to me.
For the most part, they ARE more needy. That's why a lot of people love them more - because it makes them feel needed. I can't explain why I get enjoyment out of the 2-3 times a week my elder cat actually likes me, because he's seriously a jerk, but it is what it is. Perhaps I'm just a jerk, too.

On a sadder note, my parents just let me know that our border collie of 15 years is probably on her last legs and may not make the weekend. Sad.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-04-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #10690
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
I had a fucking beast of a cat who used to get into fights all the time. He survived getting run over and dragged himself back home (took a few days) with his pelvis and back legs in pieces. When he had recovered he soon got into a fight with our neighbour's dog - he slashed open its stomach with his back paws and it had to have surgery. We've got some more Burmese cats like him and they're just fucking indomitable. As well as being stronger and having larger legs they have this extra amount of loose skin which prevents other cats and dogs from getting a hold on them.

^That's him when he was 17, also he had a fucking mane.
A true warrior worthy of praise! I look forward to battling along side him in the courtyards of Valhalla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
cat-jitsu
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
cat grappling
Cat respect rises.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #10691
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Narutard chat thread

Sorry to hear that, dogs dying is always sad. Especially when you know its going to happen.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #10692
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

we also have two british shorthairs (blue). they are bigger than the neighbours dog and weigh nearly 7kg. but they are housecats, so they mainly stay in the house or just venture through the garden.
the older one is always snatching the dog food and if the dog tries to get him away he just gets clawed in the face.

anyway, that's just at my parent's house. i life elsewhere and there i don't have a pet. but i always thought a bearded dragon would be very awesome to have.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #10693
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Narutard chat thread

Yeah. . . You might want to check that "Bored." thread out Nerox. Lots of manliness, sports, Mibs wrecking shit, Mibs winning wrestling contests, and a whole bunch of idiots and stupid posts. Just sayin'.

Also- If I got a cat, I think I would get one of those short-haired grey ones. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about it.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:09 PM   #10694
zer0systm
Antagonist
 
zer0systm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: West. Australia
Age: 25
Posts: 1,012
Thanks: 4,274
Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Bearded Dragons are for wusses




Get a Kimodo Dragon.....
__________________
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zer0systm For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 06:09 PM   #10695
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
For the most part, they ARE more needy. That's why a lot of people love them more - because it makes them feel needed. I can't explain why I get enjoyment out of the 2-3 times a week my elder cat actually likes me, because he's seriously a jerk, but it is what it is. Perhaps I'm just a jerk, too.

On a sadder note, my parents just let me know that our border collie of 15 years is probably on her last legs and may not make the weekend. Sad.
I'm sorry. >>>>: I was </3 when my first dog had to be put down. She was a nasty little shit when she was mad. It was awesome ='[



Maybe. But I like to be left alone, nor do I much enjoy depending on people if I can avoid it. So to have some fur ball that's like OMG LOVE ME all the time irritates me to no end. <_< I'm the jerk.

My cat is amazing and beats the shit out of cats twice her size, but she's a bit clingy. She bothers me sometimes, but it's tolerable for the most part. I dunno. I suppose I just don't care for constant company. Even if it's an animal.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2010), KillerNN (10-04-2010), Miburo (10-04-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread. Anbu-Kakashi Naruto Manga 6 01-07-2008 07:47 PM
This thread fails. doubleself Spam Zone 9 01-02-2008 06:33 PM
just a dum thread for chat waterbottleboi Hall of Fail 1 09-23-2007 04:54 PM
Warning for doubleself: Creating Thread in wrong section goku100 Bans & Warnings 0 09-10-2007 11:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.