Narutard chat thread - Page 902 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #13516
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

That only proves that the furry chick has more than the obvious psychological problems. I mean Batman, how Jaxon pointed out, is restrained and, well, can't do anything other than listening. I concede however, that it was not a simulation how you pointed out.
Also, making out usually happens between two willing partners. And I doubt Batman was willing, just how Jaxon, again, pointed out already.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #13517
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Well, Miburo, you have an interesting case, but I think you'd have to go after a true love interest for Batman to find some potentially damning evidence. From Batman Returns:

Catwoman

And you say, but isn't she just in the same boat as Batman? Well, they really, if you think of them sans costume:

Yeah - no way those to match up. It's like a 9.5 dating a 6. Doesn't happen. So, it must be the costumes. This one is tough to defend... perhaps the fact that Batman still always sided with the law means he could overcome the furry within.

Fortunately, Batman's true love is the non-costumed Talia al Ghul, daughter of Liam Neesum.

Who is thought to be part of the next movie... perhaps al Ghul not dead? Makes sense... did he ever truly die in the comics?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-15-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #13518
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Captain America is fucking boss.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-15-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #13519
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Ah Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. Best Catwoman in any movies released until now...when I think about the abomination with Halle Berry...

I was kind of disappointed that The Riddler would not be in Batman 3. But if Nolan casts a hot chick as Talia al Ghul I am okay with it.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #13520
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
other gay superheros like Captain America et cetera.
Dude, wat.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #13521
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I don't get why the discussion of Batman being a furry. Furries are something else. Anyway, Begins was okay, Dark Knight was awesome. Batman is justice. Furries are... fucking furry. Don't see the connection.

Edit: Not counting anything other then Nolan movies. Counting in some cartoon where he makes out with a furry is like counting Mister Freeze and Batman being gay allying himself with Robin and Batgirl :/

Last edited by Shrike; 01-15-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-15-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (01-16-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #13522
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Captain America is fucking boss.
This. ^That and ^^That.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-15-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #13523
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And in super hero land, you gotta have a super hero identity. So he just picked batman because he already had a bat cave and shit. I dunno.
No, watch Batman Begins again and you will see the influence that Bruce Wayne's fear of bats had on his training. To conquer and spread that fear, he became it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Fortunately, Batman's true love is the non-costumed Talia al Ghul, daughter of Liam Neesum.
Tabitha and I were going to go as Talia and Batman one Halloween. Unfortunately, we didn't have time for the party, let alone the costumes.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-15-2011), Miburo (01-15-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #13524
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That only proves that the furry chick has more than the obvious psychological problems. I mean Batman, how Jaxon pointed out, is restrained and, well, can't do anything other than listening. I concede however, that it was not a simulation how you pointed out.
Also, making out usually happens between two willing partners. And I doubt Batman was willing, just how Jaxon, again, pointed out already.
No. Look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.comicvine.com/cheetah/29-8344/
When Cheetah was left alone to watch Batman, she told him her origin, and how she sees herself as a freak. Batman told her that he sees a determined woman who's willing to lose everything for a cause she believes in; they then share a kiss.
If I was tied up and a furry was all like "wahh, I'm a freak = (" I'd be like "yeah, you are. Yiff in hell, furry."

Not comfort it and get it all hot and bothered. And if it came within kissing range I'd try to bite it's face off or some shit. Jesus christ, it's a furry for fuck's sake. He basically just participated in some sort of submissive bondage yiffing there. Not cool.

Also, catwoman + batman = yiffing. Again, not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I don't get why the discussion of Batman being a furry. Furries are something else. Anyway, Begins was okay, Dark Knight was awesome. Batman is justice. Furries are... fucking furry. Don't see the connection.

Edit: Not counting anything other then Nolan movies. Counting in some cartoon where he makes out with a furry is like counting Mister Freeze and Batman being gay allying himself with Robin and Batgirl :/
Bat suit. Furry. It makes sense.

Yeah, other than that, batman is cool as shit. But if some furry made a foxman movie that played out exactly like goddamn Metal Gear Solid 3, except the dude that was doing all the Big Boss shit was wearing some fox ears and a tail the entire time, then that dude would still be a furry.

Doing awesome shit =/= not a furry.

@edit: If we only count Begins and Dark Knight, then batman is just a really badass furry. I dunno how that works, but whatever. He's like the only worthy furry adversary.

I don't know what is actually considered canon and shit when it comes to super heroes. I watched a batman animated movie on netflix and joker was a dude who fell in a vat of chemical shit because of batman, and went all insane or some shit. In the movie joker was just some crazy lulzy dude who wore clown make-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
No, watch Batman Begins again and you will see the influence that Bruce Wayne's fear of bats had on his training. To conquer and spread that fear, he became it.
Okay. So if a dude was scared of squirrels or some shit and then used his fear of squirrels to influence his ninja training. And then to conquer and spread that fear, he wore a full on squirrel fursuit and fought crime...that dude wouldn't be a furry?

I mean, I get why he does the whole bat thing. I just don't get why that excludes him from being a furry. Batman. Bat suit. Come on.

Also, not using this as factual information or anything. Just quick google search seeing what other people thought. Found this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/Batman
Note how the Detective has many qualities that are ascribed to the Furry Fandom. For example:

* He identifies himself closely with a particular animal.
* He spends significant amounts of time in a costume resembling humanoid version of said animal.
* He no longer identifies himself with his original identity as Bruce Wayne, believing that he is more "himself" when in costume.
* Of his adversaries, he is closest to Catwoman.
* He is always more interested in her when she is in costume.
o Having seen how good her costume looks in Batman The Animated Series, who can blame him?
* Of all his enemies, he is most likely to team up with The Penguin.
o I've seen him and Joker work together more. Also, he and Joker aren't that different. Just one went insane and one only went slightly insane. I'll leave the choice of which is which to you.
+ Then you weren't aware that the Penguin actively helps Batman nowadays.
* He's generally reclusive except with others who share his interests.
o That last one describes almost everyone reading this page, regardless of fur.
+ Well, extroverted people tend to be interested in people in general, regardless of their specific interests, while introverts prefer to only associate with those with similar interests.
* This theory is supported by Justice League Unlimited. When Batman is captured by Lex Luthor, he decides he needs create dissent among the villains and gain allies. He ends up making out with Cheetah (an anthropomorphic feline), and striking a deal with Ultra-Humanite (albino gorilla).
* The one person who goes out of his way to make Batman miserable more often than anyone else is The Joker. And come on, let's face it, the Joker pretty much does everything he does just for shits and giggles. He's basically defined by his own sick brand of schadenfreude, deriving his pleasure from the misery of others. The Joker, in short, is a troll, and trolls often consider furries to be particularly favored targets.
First couple points make sense. Rest is kinda unimportant.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-16-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #13525
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I thought furries were animal human hybrid thing. If that's true, Batman isn't a furry. He just dresses like one.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:39 AM   #13526
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Bat suit. Furry. It makes sense.

Yeah, other than that, batman is cool as shit. But if some furry made a foxman movie that played out exactly like goddamn Metal Gear Solid 3, except the dude that was doing all the Big Boss shit was wearing some fox ears and a tail the entire time, then that dude would still be a furry.

Doing awesome shit =/= not a furry.

@edit: If we only count Begins and Dark Knight, then batman is just a really badass furry. I dunno how that works, but whatever. He's like the only worthy furry adversary.

I don't know what is actually considered canon and shit when it comes to super heroes. I watched a batman animated movie on netflix and joker was a dude who fell in a vat of chemical shit because of batman, and went all insane or some shit. In the movie joker was just some crazy lulzy dude who wore clown make-up.
That's true :<

BUT! No real fur with batman. It's just bat-like armor. That at least allows him to be classified as a half-furry.

I dunno what's canon, but I am just talking from my POV, since I don't like Batman comics or cartoons, but that's just me. They could be pretty cool.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-16-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 05:44 AM   #13527
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

And since criminal are superstitious and cowardly lot, they probably seeing a black demon, instead of a guy in a bat suit.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-16-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #13528
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Well, wheather Batman being a furry or not, is kind of stupid to fuss about. It is opinion vs. opinion if Batman is a cool hero or not.

Let's just agree that anti-heros are much more awesome than the typical suerhero type. There is no real discussion who is more awesome, Snake Plissken or Batman, The Punisher or Superman, Dirty Harry or whichever superhero.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-16-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 11:16 AM   #13529
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I thought furries were animal human hybrid thing. If that's true, Batman isn't a furry. He just dresses like one.
You thought wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
That's true :<

BUT! No real fur with batman. It's just bat-like armor. That at least allows him to be classified as a half-furry.

I dunno what's canon, but I am just talking from my POV, since I don't like Batman comics or cartoons, but that's just me. They could be pretty cool.
Or a battle-furry. =p

And yeah, I haven't read any comics. However, I would like to read the civil war shit with Captain America fighting the power for great justice. That actually sounds really awesome. That's like Marvel superheroes only though, I think.

Quote:
Well, wheather Batman being a furry or not, is kind of stupid to fuss about. It is opinion vs. opinion if Batman is a cool hero or not.

Let's just agree that anti-heros are much more awesome than the typical suerhero type. There is no real discussion who is more awesome, Snake Plissken or Batman, The Punisher or Superman, Dirty Harry or whichever superhero.
Nah. I can definitely form a ridiculously logical and totally unbeatable argument showing that batman is 100% factually a furry by any reasonable person's standards. I would also say batman is pretty cool, even being a furry. Despite my undying hatred of furries, I'll admit that in a purely fictional setting, a furry can be kind of badass. He'd be cooler if he was just The Dark Knight or some shit though, obviously.

Agreed that Snake Plissken is hard to beat as far as being an ultra-badass. But put Captain motherfucking America up against some of those other guys and I dunno. Captain America is a goddamn badass, even if he's all lawful good or whatever. I mean, jesus fuck:

http://captain-america.us/articles/civil-war.htm

'No U's and doesn't afraid of anything. As a man should be. Spiderman, on the other hand, is a total faggot.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-17-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #13530
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You mean the guy who sell his marriage to the devil to save an old woman who proabably gonna die of old age anyway?

And Snake Plisskin is badass.

He's like, fuck you fags, I'm gonna shut down the world.

And the name is Plisskin

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote