Narutard chat thread - Page 908 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #13606
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Whoa - wait. Someone taught you Sci-fi? I totally missed that course being offered in school.
It was the greatest literature class I've ever taken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Might have been a Film and Television type course.

If it was a sci-fi class that's awesome D:
It was sci-fi lit. "The Last Question," "'Repent, Harlequin!' Said the Tick Tock Man," "Childhood's End," and "Nightfall" were some of the stories we read. We watched "The Truman Show," "2001: A Space Odyssey" and some "Mystery Science Theater 3000," among others.

My teacher is a sci-fi author, too. Has some published stories and a novel or two. Such a great class.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:18 PM   #13607
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

^ High level of jealousy over this. Can't believe I took Anthropology and paid for it without looking for shit like this.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-24-2011), Tabris (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #13608
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Goddamn, I hate 3D so much.

Also hate matrix sequels. First one was good. How did they ruin that shit. = (
And you gonna love this

http://movies.ign.com/articles/114/1145599p1.html

Edit: Goddamit they just update it, it wont happen.

Maybe thats a good thing.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 01-24-2011 at 09:39 PM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #13609
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

So sorry to derail the conversation, and continue if you don't care. Me and my sister were walking up the stairs to our apartment, and saw a field mouse. My mom came up after us and she let go of our Basenji (not believing there was a mouse, she thought my sister and I were pulling her leg). Rocky looked at the mouse, the mouse paused and looked back, and next thing I know he's shaking it in his mouth and I pick up his leash and pull him (he drops it). He leaves it (we think) dead on our neighbors doorstep and I go inside to get a cardboard box feeling all bad. I go back outside and the mouse is limping along the rail. Rocky starts spazzing against my leg (next to door) but I close it on his face. I'm going to check again in about 15 minutes to see if it is okay and I can leave it alone, or if it died. I mean, hes a bad ass thats killed rabbits and probably other mice before, but I've never seen him actually do it. I felt bad about it, but if he survives the mouse will be a delicious meal for some sluggish winter predator.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #13610
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
i think the matrix movies were the height of his skill, unfortunately

Skeptical Keanu is skeptical.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-25-2011), KillerNN (01-24-2011), Miburo (01-24-2011), Tabris (01-24-2011), Vanity (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #13611
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You are a nice guy if you feel sorry for a rat.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:44 PM   #13612
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I didn't feel sorry for what happened, but sorry that it might die slow if not eaten by another predator soon. So I guess I could say I feel bad that I didn't let Rocky completely kill it.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 01-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #13613
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
So sorry to derail the conversation, and continue if you don't care. Me and my sister were walking up the stairs to our apartment, and saw a field mouse. My mom came up after us and she let go of our Basenji (not believing there was a mouse, she thought my sister and I were pulling her leg). Rocky looked at the mouse, the mouse paused and looked back, and next thing I know he's shaking it in his mouth and I pick up his leash and pull him (he drops it). He leaves it (we think) dead on our neighbors doorstep and I go inside to get a cardboard box feeling all bad. I go back outside and the mouse is limping along the rail. Rocky starts spazzing against my leg (next to door) but I close it on his face. I'm going to check again in about 15 minutes to see if it is okay and I can leave it alone, or if it died. I mean, hes a bad ass thats killed rabbits and probably other mice before, but I've never seen him actually do it. I felt bad about it, but if he survives the mouse will be a delicious meal for some sluggish winter predator.
One day at work I was walking through the outdoor seasonal area when a gray blur crossed my path, hit my foot as I took a step forward and rolled away in front of me. It was a mouse, and I had nonchalantly shattered its pelvis with a simple footstep. So I asked my manager if I could have a few minutes to take care of said mouse, then put it in a plastic bag and held it around the tailpipe of my vehicle.

tl;dr - Man up and FINISH HIM.

Last edited by Mal; 01-24-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-24-2011), manta (01-24-2011), Miburo (01-24-2011), Tabris (01-25-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #13614
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
One day at work I was walking through the outdoor seasonal area when a gray blur crossed my path, hit my foot as I took a step forward and rolled away in front of me. It was a mouse, and I had nonchalantly shattered its pelvis with a simple footstep. So I asked my manager if I could have a few minutes to take care of said mouse, then put it in a plastic bag and held it around the tailpipe of my vehicle.

tl;dr - Man up and FINISH HIM.
Haha, like I said thats what I was planning on doing - but its gone.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 01-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #13615
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I saw a mouse in my house last winter or some shit, don't remember. Put down a couple of mousetraps. And found a mouse caught in one by it's tail. I could have let it starve to death slowly, like some unmerciful wuss. But instead, I bounced his head off the kitchen counter like an archangel of mother fucking mercy.

That didn't kill him, because he was much tougher than I thought he'd be. I could have just let him die a slow death as he twitched and squealed in pain, like some unmanly pansy. But instead, said "Oh shit, I'm so sorry mouse. Oh fuck, let me try again!" and slammed his head off the kitchen counter like I was mother fucking Thor slamming his mother fucking Mjöllnir into the skulls of my enemies, like the merciful hero that I am.

But that mouse was fucking tough as shit. I apologize once again to my poor mouse comrade, who will now forever have my respect. And, being the brilliant mother fucker that I am, I set the mouse trap real quick and stuck him in it face first this time. Quick and painless... if you don't count all the other shit before that.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-25-2011), Mal (01-24-2011), Tabris (01-25-2011), Trey (01-27-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:14 PM   #13616
kluang
One Punch Man

Or you can put it inside a plastic bag, tight it real nice and let it suffocate to death

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:17 PM   #13617
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

That's horrible, Kluang. You savage.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-25-2011), kluang (01-24-2011), Tabris (01-25-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #13618
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

OK - I'm in science, so you want advice on killing animals, I'm your man. Simple method. Get a regular table knife and put the blunt end behind the mouse's ears. Grab hold of the tail. Press down and pull the tail. Classic cervical dislocation. Mouse dies fast and painless. Wash everything that touched mouse. That's important.

Also, wear gloves. Mice have sharp teeth.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-25-2011), Mal (01-24-2011), Miburo (01-24-2011), Nerox (01-24-2011), Tabris (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #13619
EphemeralStar
Genin

EphemeralStar is an unknown quantity at this point

^ OMFG that's horrible guys D:
Poor poor mouse... I'd be cryling like a little girl saying "I'm so sorry!" over and over again if I had to kill it..
EphemeralStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EphemeralStar For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:34 PM   #13620
ACt
Heart Wizard

You think that's bad?? My cat plays with the mouse while it's still alive for like 45 minutes before eating it. Literally, he'll catch it, toss it in the air and bat it to the ground and pounce on it before it can get away. That's disgusting behaviour.

My cats are awesome.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
EphemeralStar (01-24-2011), Jaxon (01-25-2011), KillerNN (01-25-2011), kluang (01-24-2011), Miburo (01-24-2011), Nerox (01-24-2011), Numinous (01-25-2011), Tabris (01-24-2011), Vanity (01-25-2011)