Narutard chat thread - Page 915 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #13711
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@Miburo: What? You don't believe me? The program was called Charosa, that's why I said it wasn't a "Real" job. Minimum wage in NY is $7.25 per hour not impossible to get $220($250 minus tax) in two weeks. I speak the truth, what's your problem bro?
I was actually referring to the pay for your internet, phone, and cable with just a summer job. Unless you mean paying for that shit during the summer, and not year round.

But after checking Charosa website, it says that the youth summer employment program is for 14-21 year olds. You said you didn't work last year. You were 14 until August 5, assuming your profile is truthful. That would mean the year before (The year I assume you did work) you were 13 during most of the summer...

Hmmm.

Edit: And yeah, I'm envious of Mal and ACT as far as obtaining sweet womenz goes.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-28-2011), kael03 (01-29-2011)

Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #13712
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

The NGP looks alright. The sticks, and new 3G is nice. Looks like it still suffers fro the same issue I had originally which is its design. For me at least it was not very ergonomical. 85% of my hands hang off the damn thing. Give me something that I can grip sony.

Here is an artist's rendering more along the lines of what I was looking for.

Something with the inputs a little deeper in.

Regarding the price, Im leaning towards the selling at cost option myself. I think the appstore is going to play a major role if its running, and feature rich by start up. Its that long term gain they are interested in. Get it out for as cheap as possible then micro transaction their way into big mountains of money.

Last edited by Axiom; 01-28-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: img tag
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-29-2011), Miburo (01-28-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #13713
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^Word. That's the one thing I hate about the PSP. Fucking shitty grip. I can't even play shit like monster hunter on that thing because of the controls.

And I'm hoping you're right about the price thing, and it makes sense to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Axiom (01-28-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #13714
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I was 13 and my school gave me a work permit due to my mom thinking I should ask my guidance for one(she told me to), and she knew they had my age wrong all along, I was like "Bitch -_-." Also, because they thought I was a year older than I actually was,(On my I.D they put 1994 instead of 1995. Don't ask, my middle school was stupid, Corrected it in high school) I got put into the program. This is the part that is totally unbelievable but I assure you I speak the truth. I just want to know though, when I said I paid the bills, did you actually think I paid it under my name? Hell no, my mom told me to give her $100 and she'd do all the other stuff. I meant pay the bills for the summer, I don't have a job currently bro.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #13715
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

That's not only extremely unbelievable, but if true, rather illegal...

Edit: And pretty unethical, now that I think about it. You're saying that your mom purposely and intentionally committed fraud so that she could break child labor laws and have her son work illegally, while directly benefiting from it via taking the money he acquired.

That's fucking horrible.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-28-2011), kael03 (01-29-2011), Mal (01-28-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-28-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #13716
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Well she took almost half, not the whole thing and her birthday was coming so.......=D. I helped her a little, so it makes me feel better, I'll do it again this year which is totally legal now. I don't know man, that would be like minor felony, because I was a year younger and it most likely says in my work history that I worked at 14 so they can't really prove anything and besides people do illegal shit all the time such as downloading shit for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-29-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #13717
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I killed a guy last week. It's okay though, because people download shit all the time.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-28-2011), Miburo (01-29-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #13718
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

It is bro. But if you get caught......
Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #13719
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Also apparently Nintendo said that the 3DS has the best anti-piracy they've ever had. So, I give it an extra month before they crack it.

Yarrrr...
Miburo (01-29-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #13720
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Dammit I induced a freaking trifecta of fail on myself.

So I'm playing this game(UO) minding my own business training up my character. A warrior specializing in piercing weapons his favorite being a spear. Mixed with a little bard, but my guy is not singing any songs. He Beats on war drums, and bellows battle cry's. So fierce it is that the monster inhabitants of the cave turn, and attack each other. Choosing to die by their own hands rather then test their mettle against the one dubbed the drunken dragon.

All of a sudden a couple figures with a malicious intent approach out of the shadows. Turns out the very dungeon I decided to clear out already had a claim laid upon it. Two very angry 7x Grandmaster Drow mages thought they came across a very easy score. The ensuing conflict was epic. For the better half of 40 minutes the three of us darted threw the caverns trying to kill each other. They were tag teaming me, and quite effectively. Taking turns running in with a full barrage of offensive magics. Then when I was hurting bad they would come in for a kill shot. Shit was futile however. Recovering from their advances I began to push the attack hard, dealing out massive amounts of damage to both combatants. Keeping them both on the run, and defending. Forcing the pair of mystics to waste valuable time and resources on healing incantations. After a long, and well fought battle. Both men eventually fell at the tip of my spear. I was beaten bloody with little left in the way of functioning gear or medicines. Which brings me to my triple decker down fall.

In my mercy I offered to resurrect both, to save them a long trip to find a wandering healer. In my greed I overloaded myself with the spoils of war. And in my hubris I paused to save the moment in time with a pic of the results. These three things in conjunction left me sufficiently unfocused and unaware of the approaching danger. The two fallen drow through magical forms of communication called for reinforcements. Having wasted the time to bring life back to the dead, I neglected to cater to my own wounds. Being overloaded with their loot I was unable to move at full speed after a few steps being completely winded. And while I was saving the pic the fallen ones Guild Master rushed to grab an easy kill. By the time I returned to the game screen I was badly poisoned with pissed of drow swinging a halberd at my face.

If I had stayed on point all three heads would have been decoration for the stoop of my house.

The Good: At the very least these drow scum now know. It takes a fucking squad to bring down a dragon.

The Bad: Now I am stuck having to run across a god damn continent to find some semblance of civilization(and an ocean and another god damn continent to reach my house). I been sitting here starring at my ghost.. Time to get to it.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-29-2011), Miburo (01-29-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #13721
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

I found out that in order to view time in "Frames"(The distinct changes to put simply) if you may, you have to move at the speed of femtoseconds(as in move a meter in that fraction of a second) which is like one thousandth of a trillionth of a second i.e 10^-15 and scientists do this with pulsating laser beams. =D don't know, just thought I'd share though you guys probably already know that. =/

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 01-28-2011 at 11:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-29-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #13722
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Just shut up already.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-29-2011)
Old 01-28-2011, 11:58 PM   #13723
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Am I breaking the law or something bro? It is a forum.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #13724
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, a forum for discussion. You making a bunch of irrelevant, uninteresting or ridiculous statements is not a discussion.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-29-2011), Tabris (01-29-2011)
Old 01-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #13725
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Well I was hoping you guys would discuss it. Well how about this: What do you guys think about that new movie "I am number four?" Good enough for ya Mal?