Narutard chat thread - Page 954 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-26-2011, 11:48 PM   #14296
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammatiker View Post
In what way are they weird?
I find that it has too many controls, it's time consuming and boring especially adventure games like Diablo, Diablo 2, 9 dragons, Two Moons(My friend plays them and I don't get how he can sit there and play all day =/) etc. to me unless it's a fighting game(I'm beast in fighting games.) I just don't find PC games as good as people hype them up to be and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment. It just doesn't have same quality as game consoles in my eyes.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 12:13 AM   #14297
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

So that means you are a beast at street fighter?
Old 02-27-2011, 12:17 AM   #14298
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Yeah, but not really into the series so I only played street fighter 3.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #14299
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i use to just be into fightin types also, GG being my fave <3

but now im playin fps and stuff lol

l4d2 probably my fav fps so far >.>
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011), Kina (02-27-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 12:57 AM   #14300
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

My personal game genre rank goes something like this.
Rpg's
|
strategy/FPS/fighting
|
|
everything else (sports, racing, ect.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Yeah, but not really into the series so I only played street fighter 3.
So from one of the most iconic franchises. Which there are like 50 titles. You have only played one game, whos's particular series is almost as old as you... And you call yourself a fan of fighting games. For shame.

Also, rpgs are this shit. You should give the genre a fair chance. If you quit playing them after diablo, you missed some awesome gaming experiences.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:57 AM   #14301
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I find that it has too many controls, it's time consuming and boring especially adventure games like Diablo, Diablo 2, 9 dragons, Two Moons(My friend plays them and I don't get how he can sit there and play all day =/) etc. to me unless it's a fighting game(I'm beast in fighting games.) I just don't find PC games as good as people hype them up to be and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment. It just doesn't have same quality as game consoles in my eyes.
Just because you don't have the attention span to play in-depth, multifaceted games does not make them inferior in any way, shape, or form.

Button mashing does not count as "beast," by the way.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #14302
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
So from one of the most iconic franchises. Which there are like 50 titles. You have only played one game, whos's particular series is almost as old as you... And you call yourself a fan of fighting games.
When did I say that? I just said I'm beast, that's it.

Quote:
Also, rpgs are this shit. You should give the genre a fair chance. If you quit playing them after diablo, you missed some awesome gaming experiences.
I did give it a chance and didn't like it. Then watched Diablo 2 and still didn't like it. I just don't like them. I really don't see the problem with not liking a genre of games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Just because you don't have the attention span to play in-depth, multifaceted games does not make them inferior in any way, shape, or form.
I said I don't like them. Is there something wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Button mashing does not count as "beast," by the way.
Failed attempt at insulting me.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #14303
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just because you hate a plot or story driven game with rich characters and backgrounds, doesnt mean its inferior

rpg is the best genre next to rts.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Shrike (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 02:22 AM   #14304
Axiom
[something clever]

@nlb
Geez you're oftly defensive, and over nothing at that. Forgive my suggestion to opening your mind to new things. You don't like rpgs fine. What I'm wondering is if the last rpg you played is diablo. Then your experience with the genre is out dated by over a decade isnt it? Same deal with the street fighter 3 thing. I realize nowadays its hard for new gamers to play games without pretty graphics, and constant in your face action. So trying out some of the classics where its about engrossing story lines, character development, and tactful gameplay is out of the question.

However, with all the kick ass games that have come out since. To say that you dislike them all despite never having played any of them is kind of short sighted. Don't limit yourself by dismissing an entire genre/franchise based on time with one game from 15 years ago. That's like never wearing pants again, because you came across an old pair that doesn't fit anymore.

On that note, like my favorite pair of old sweat pants. Games like diablo 2, fallout 2, and Ultima still, and will always fit comfortably=)

Last edited by Axiom; 02-27-2011 at 02:23 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-27-2011), Mal (02-27-2011), Nerox (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 03:24 AM   #14305
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Also, rpgs are da shit. You should give the genre a fair chance. If you quit playing them after diablo, you missed some awesome gaming experiences.
fixed for youuuu

unless u meant to say rpgs are this shit? or dip shit? iunno usin contextz for assumption lol
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Axiom (02-27-2011), Demi-God (02-27-2011), Mal (02-27-2011), Nerox (02-27-2011), Shrike (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #14306
Axiom
[something clever]

"da shit" is acceptable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Shrike (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #14307
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
An opinion is an opinion, but a stupid statement is stupid.

First you say that they have too many controls (which makes them more complex, meaning they require more skill and can have more options, which automatically puts them on the spot where they can be a lot better then any console game).
Then you say you don't find them to have the same quality as console games.

You are correct though, PC games are better.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011), Mal (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 11:11 AM   #14308
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I... like starcraft...
other than that i haven't really played games on the PC
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #14309
Grammatiker
Sleeve of Wizard

Grammatiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
tl;dr version: computer games make me think too hard.

Enjoy your button mashing, "beast."

لا هنا ولا هناك

"L'homme n'est rien d'autre que son projet,
il n'existe que dans la mesure où il se réalise,
il n'est rien donc rien d'autre que l'ensemble de ses actes,

rien d'autre que sa vie."

Jean-Paul Sartre

Grammatiker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grammatiker For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011), Mal (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #14310
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

NLB - Before we take this further, what would you say some of your favourite "quality" console games are? Just so we can clear up a few things, because from what I'm reading it doesn't seem like you have something against PC games specifically, more like games that require you to do more than the average iPhone game might.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-27-2011)