Narutard chat thread - Page 956 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #14326
Tabris
Sexy Lady
 
Tabris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in a box, out side your house, with binoculars.
Posts: 778
Thanks: 5,570
Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

i has,... itty bitty net book! itty bitty like me! also, not meant for games, like me.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
OG (02-27-2011)


Old 02-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #14327
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
My laptop is some junk. On board intel graphics chipset=( Its barely functional enough to run freature rich html5 sites with hardware accel.

They are going down in price quickly though. Even bestbuy has dual core, 500g hd, 4g ram laptops for 300 bucks. May be time for an upgrade. This one was free and has lasted well.
ya i know, i was gonna get another laptop for the back to school sales in fall this year so i can use the new one for school and stuffs and this one purely for gamin XD

//mycurrentonehasi3.

speakin of netbooks, i was thinkin of gettin a cheap laptop and runnin linux on it cause steam doesnt fair well in linux yet. not sure if itll be dualboot or vmware or something

Last edited by OG; 02-27-2011 at 04:22 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #14328
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
i has,... itty bitty net book! itty bitty like me! also, not meant for games, like me.
=[ My laptop is pretty big but it's crap for gaming. I can kind of run StarCraft on it, but that's it.

Also, it keeps losing random keys =.= The "n" key has been broken for a while, but it will go missing then magically re-appear. It happens to other keys too. I don't know wtf my family does to it, but it happens all the time.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Tabris (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #14329
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Narutard chat thread

been using "wasd" keys a lot for gamin, the "a" key comes out during game. always have to go idle to put it back in.

sometimes its funny, sometimes my bot dies then its not funny. =[
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011), Vanity (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #14330
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Narutard chat thread

You should maybe just try shifting everything over one key, so like the WASD becomes ESDF, then the use key becomes R instead of E and reload T instead of R and so on, it might be a lil uncomfortable but might work. >.< Hopefully anyway.

Only annoyance I have is accidentally pressing the caps lock, then talking to someone and forgetting it's one so my messages come out as if I'm shouting. -.-
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #14331
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Just because you hate a plot or story driven game with rich characters and backgrounds, doesnt mean its inferior
I find it funny how you post after Axiom and LN post even though I saw you lurking way before they even showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
rpg is the best genre next to rts.
Yeah, it really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
An opinion is an opinion, but a stupid statement is stupid.
How? My entire paragraph was opinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
First you say that they have too many controls (which makes them more complex, meaning they require more skill and can have more options, which automatically puts them on the spot where they can be a lot better then any console game).
More controls=better game? I think you meant this for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
An opinion is an opinion, but a stupid statement is stupid.
_____
I respect you Shrike but come on, I can't have a different opinion?

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 02-27-2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: I forgot what the fuck I wrote.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #14332
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammatiker View Post
I have a 30 GB SSD for Windows and a 1TB data drive. Just be careful if you do that. SSDs are really great for quick speeds in your OS and make booting up nearly instantaneous, but you'll have to edit the registry and then make a new administrator profile to move your user folder that contains AppData, which will continually grow and grow and eat up space on your boot drive.

I have a tutorial on how to do that if you want it. It worked perfectly for me.
Right, I always forget about that AppData folder. The tutorial would be much appreciated, so I don't fuck everything up trying to do it on my own.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #14333
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I find that it has too many controls, it's time consuming and boring especially adventure games like Diablo, Diablo 2, 9 dragons, Two Moons(My friend plays them and I don't get how he can sit there and play all day =/) etc. to me unless it's a fighting game(I'm beast in fighting games.) I just don't find PC games as good as people hype them up to be and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment. It just doesn't have same quality as game consoles in my eyes.
May I remind you that this was your statement. And may I say, that wheather opinionated or not, it is stupid. How can PC games be hyped but console games not? Most of them come out for both, PC and console. And therefore, why should PC games have less quality than console games? I find the classification "stupid" entirely sufficient for that statement.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #14334
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Narutard chat thread

Basically, you're allowed to have an opinion, but if your opinion is based on retarded reasoning, you're allowed to get called out for it*. Enjoy life.

*For reference, see the plethora of posts directed towards you.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-27-2011), Nerox (02-27-2011), Shrike (02-27-2011), Tabris (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #14335
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
May I remind you that this was your statement. And may I say, that wheather opinionated or not, it is stupid. How can PC games be hyped but console games not? Most of them come out for both, PC and console. And therefore, why should PC games have less quality than console games? I find the classification "stupid" entirely sufficient for that statement.
Not that I meant to say that, but that is also true. However, I didn't mean that. Read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
more controls=better game? You probably meant this for you:
Ugh.

Can you read? More controls=higher skill requirement. More options=greater fun and difficulty.

All that mentioned = higher chance of a better game. Geddit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I respect you Shrike, but come on, I can't have a different opinion? PC games aren't my cup of tea.
I didn't care about weather you like or don't like PC games, that's why I said an opinion is an opinion. However, you had a stupid statement as to why, that is why you got called out. Really, really simple.

Last edited by Shrike; 02-27-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011), Mal (02-27-2011), Nerox (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #14336
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
May I remind you that this was your statement.
And? I followed my statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
And may I say, that wheather opinionated or not, it is stupid.
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
How can PC games be hyped but console games not? Most of them come out for both, PC and console. And therefore, why should PC games have less quality than console games? I find the classification "stupid" entirely sufficient for that statement.
@bolded: When did I claim that? I said they aren't as hyped as people claimed. The opposite of my statement isn't that console games aren't hyped. Anyway, bad logic there since I never addressed that to console games in my post.

@rest of paragraph: Well Nerox, if you paid attention you will have saw that I explained why. Just like when you Prototype on the PC and claimed it was bad, had you played on the it would probably be a different experience(I'm not saying it would definitely be a different experience.)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #14337
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Can you read? More controls=higher skill requirement. More options=greater fun and difficulty.
I can read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
First you say that they have too many controls (which makes them more complex, meaning they require more skill and can have more options, which automatically puts them on the spot where they can be a lot better then any console game).
You said this correct? If you can read, you said more controls--->more complex--->more skill--->possibly more options(which is because you put "Can" in the sentence)--->better game. That's why I said "More controls=better game?" because based on your logic, you seem to think More controls leads up to all this. Not hard bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I didn't care about weather you like or don't like PC games, that's why I said an opinion is an opinion. However, you had a stupid statement as to why, that is why you got called out. Really, really simple.
Stupid statement? Where? Locate it for me.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #14338
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Well nlb, that's really all I wanted to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Basically, you're allowed to have an opinion, but if your opinion is based on retarded reasoning, you're allowed to get called out for it*. Enjoy life.

*For reference, see the plethora of posts directed towards you.
But once again I fail to get the essence of what I want to say across, I concede that point. If Miburo were here, he would call you out on every single thing, because he can, but I lack the patience to do so.

Edit: I also agree with the things Shrike said; your reasoning is also flawed.

Last edited by Nerox; 02-27-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #14339
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You said this correct? If you can read, you said more controls--->more complex--->more skill--->possibly more options(which is because you put "Can" in the sentence)--->better game. That's why I said "More controls=better game?" because based on your logic, you seem to think More controls leads up to all this. Not hard bro.
You are really, really stupid. Better shut the fuck up from now on when adults talk. Jesus Christ.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-27-2011), Grammatiker (02-27-2011), kael03 (02-27-2011), Mal (02-27-2011), Tabris (02-28-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #14340
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Narutard chat thread

NLB - Help us help you, help us help you. We're trying... we're like Robin Williams from Good Will Hunting and you're Matt Damon from Team America. We're trying to help but all we hear is "Maaaaattt Daaaaaaamon!" I hope that clears it up for you.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-28-2011), Mal (02-27-2011), Nerox (02-27-2011), Shrike (02-27-2011), Tabris (02-28-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread. Anbu-Kakashi Naruto Manga 6 01-07-2008 07:47 PM
This thread fails. doubleself Spam Zone 9 01-02-2008 06:33 PM
just a dum thread for chat waterbottleboi Hall of Fail 1 09-23-2007 04:54 PM
Warning for doubleself: Creating Thread in wrong section goku100 Bans & Warnings 0 09-10-2007 11:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.