Narutard chat thread - Page 959 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #14371
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Narutard chat thread

Filthy pirates.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #14372
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Ehem .

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #14373
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with SD. It's a well known fact that PC gaming is more expensive than console gaming. I am not considering all the "free" stuff you can get with a PC because I think there are very few acceptable reasons for piracy. Even including the cost of my TV, I have spent more on my computers in the past 4 years than I have on consoles in the past 10.

Now, this is all based on remaining current with PC gaming. You can't compare the price of console gaming to upgrading your PC a year after a big game. When I wanted to play Oblivion, I got a new computer. When I wanted my laptop to be able to play Crysis, I spent extra on the GPU. When Skyrim is nearing release, I'll be upgrading the desktop I spent $1200 on less than a year ago.

To remain current, PCs have to be upgraded more often and at greater cost than consoles. PC gaming can be cheaper than console gaming, but you'll be months or years behind in games. Also, console gaming is generally "easier" in that it is much less error-prone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You can only cry when Capcom announces the next Resident Evil for PS and you have an Xbox, on top of everything else I mentioned back there.
And PC gamers can only cry when a game development company decides the dwindling PC gaming market is not worth the investment of porting the game from their console-developed original.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #14374
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I play games on a Mac.

Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Grammatiker (02-28-2011), Mal (02-28-2011), Nerox (02-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-28-2011), Tzu Men (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #14375
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Stupid HDD's and SSD's. Old junk. Still waiting for Light Peak.
Oh, and consoles suck in the end. High-end gaming on the PC is expensive, but it's worth it.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 02-28-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Sensei-Q is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
Grammatiker (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 04:57 PM   #14376
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Stupid HDD's and SSD's. Old junk. Still waiting for Light Peak.
Oh, and consoles suck in the end. High-end gaming on the PC is expensive, but it's worth it.
I enjoy console gaming. In my eyes, they're two different experiences and I prefer a controller to a keyboard.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (02-28-2011), Sensei-Q (03-01-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-28-2011), Tabris (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #14377
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
I enjoy console gaming. In my eyes, they're two different experiences and I prefer a controller to a keyboard.
It depends on the genre for me. Rpgs, 3rd person shooters, and fighters I prefer the controller. FPS I can play on a controller relatively decently, but I much prefer keyboard and mouse to the controller when playing against people, like in TF2.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (03-01-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #14378
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I'm the opposite. I like my FPS on the console and my... Eh. To be honest, I only play FPS. I used to enjoy my fair share of CS back in the day. I might even have a copy of Source at my parent's house.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (03-01-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #14379
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I much prefer keyboard and mouse to the controller when playing against people, like in TF2.
How ironic that the PC version is now Hat Fortress 2, and to play pure unadulterated TF2 the only option is now to play the console version.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (03-01-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #14380
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I agree with SD. It's a well known fact that PC gaming is more expensive than console gaming. I am not considering all the "free" stuff you can get with a PC because I think there are very few acceptable reasons for piracy. Even including the cost of my TV, I have spent more on my computers in the past 4 years than I have on consoles in the past 10.

Now, this is all based on remaining current with PC gaming. You can't compare the price of console gaming to upgrading your PC a year after a big game. When I wanted to play Oblivion, I got a new computer. When I wanted my laptop to be able to play Crysis, I spent extra on the GPU. When Skyrim is nearing release, I'll be upgrading the desktop I spent $1200 on less than a year ago.

To remain current, PCs have to be upgraded more often and at greater cost than consoles. PC gaming can be cheaper than console gaming, but you'll be months or years behind in games. Also, console gaming is generally "easier" in that it is much less error-prone.

And PC gamers can only cry when a game development company decides the dwindling PC gaming market is not worth the investment of porting the game from their console-developed original.
I don't think you need to upgrade your desktop, maybe the video card but everything else is fine.

Edit: Just leaving this here..

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/3...team_more_.php

Last edited by manta; 02-28-2011 at 06:06 PM.
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #14381
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
How ironic that the PC version is now Hat Fortress 2, and to play pure unadulterated TF2 the only option is now to play the console version.
Meh, I don't really care about the hats. I like getting new weapons, though. Except I don't use Natascha or the Backburner.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #14382
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammatiker View Post
NLB - Nice job removing your admission of defeat and incredible failure.
My thanks is my admission or my words,(as in not both together) sorry you didn't catch on. It's the internet, not some warzone. Nice to see you're making this drag on though, good job bro. (^_^)b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
He's done that quite a few times. Must be his calling in life.
When? Exactly, I never did, hop off. You're insults are really dry, go to school or something and learn some better stuff other than the garbage you post.

@NN: Before I forget, lolololololol NN I saw this kid who looked exactly like you on the train and I was about to go "Hey, what it do my nigga?" and then that's when it hit me that you live in Florida, not NY. I lol'd when I entered school.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #14383
Grammatiker
Sleeve of Wizard

Grammatiker is an unknown quantity at this point

NLB - I don't think anyone's buying your attempt at saving face by pretending you have the moral upper hand.

لا هنا ولا هناك

"L'homme n'est rien d'autre que son projet,
il n'existe que dans la mesure où il se réalise,
il n'est rien donc rien d'autre que l'ensemble de ses actes,

rien d'autre que sa vie."

Jean-Paul Sartre

Grammatiker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grammatiker For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-28-2011), Tabris (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #14384
Kina
Star-Stuff

Careful guys, he's super smart. His teachers think he's gifted.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-28-2011), Mal (02-28-2011), Tabris (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #14385
Well Endowed
Missing-Nin

Well Endowed is an unknown quantity at this point

Arent we all
Well Endowed is offline   Reply With Quote