LATE - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #61
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: LATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu2400 View Post
Me wanna read
http://www.readinglesson.com/
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Uchiha_Asmodeus (07-15-2010)

Old 07-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #62
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
This is like trying to jazz up boone's farm and calling it a fine wine. It's weed you're getting high, not splitting kings for a couple of G's with the dealer showing 7. I'm with Mal, a nice smooth cigar straight to the head and lungs ftw.
ya im with just having a nice smooth cigar, but ill have a beer with it, or maybe some shots to kick back and chill

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #63
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Taken in consideration. I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #64
Yellowflash
Genin

Yellowflash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
ok so about 2-1/2, 3 hours for naruto!
Recheck the time of posting I've added in my post, it's underlined and in bold. Also Bleach is already online so it'll probably less than 2.5 hours.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #65
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I actually lol'd a bit at this
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #66
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
ya im with just having a nice smooth cigar, but ill have a beer with it, or maybe some shots to kick back and chill
Oh yeah now we are talking. Sipping some Patron Platinum table side with a 2" ash hanging at a $100 minimum bet table. Has to be an Asian dealer though. Won't play with anyone else. Who's down for Vegas?

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #67
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,715 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

That got a girl and all the old members came back on? Wow -____________-
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #68
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh yeah now we are talking. Sipping some Patron Platinum table side with a 2" ash hanging at a $100 minimum bet table. Has to be an Asian dealer though. Won't play with anyone else. Who's down for Vegas?
haha hell ya man im down!

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #69
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This is like trying to jazz up boone's farm and calling it a fine wine. It's weed you're getting high, not splitting kings for a couple of G's with the dealer showing 7. I'm with Mal, a nice smooth cigar straight to the head and lungs ftw.
I don't get your analogy..I never learned to play poker but smoking weed to me has always been an art form.. I used to have this glass display case with lights n everythign where i would keep my pipes .. I made little pillows for each of them and name plates in shop class during HS.. some really good high grade weed like Dro or kush I would smoke out of a glass pipe.. so I can enjoy the full flavor of nothing but the weed.. and other times it's nice ot experiment when you have some high grade commercial weed by putting it in different flavored cigars or wraps.. I love the white grape and peach flavors for bud that is a light green and high aroma it compliments it soo well.. and to have a nice drink to compliment the flavor of the cigar or wrap is good too.. I'm a fucking pot head to my heart ..I love it and wish to hellit was legal world wide.. then I would have a career as the Buddha king and be the worlds foremost connoisseur of marijuana
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #70
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is what you want:

Trust me.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-15-2010)
Old 07-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #71
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Giggle Bunny is not funny.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #72
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
This is what you want:

Trust me.
I want that. Cigar unnecessary.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #73
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I see alcohol.

I want vodka now. Better yet, Four Loco.
Apparently my friend is planning to get me plastered with that next weekend.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #74
Yellowflash
Genin

Yellowflash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I don't get your analogy..I never learned to play poker but smoking weed to me has always been an art form.. I used to have this glass display case with lights n everythign where i would keep my pipes .. I made little pillows for each of them and name plates in shop class during HS.. some really good high grade weed like Dro or kush I would smoke out of a glass pipe.. so I can enjoy the full flavor of nothing but the weed.. and other times it's nice ot experiment when you have some high grade commercial weed by putting it in different flavored cigars or wraps.. I love the white grape and peach flavors for bud that is a light green and high aroma it compliments it soo well.. and to have a nice drink to compliment the flavor of the cigar or wrap is good too.. I'm a fucking pot head to my heart ..I love it and wish to hellit was legal world wide.. then I would have a career as the Buddha king and be the worlds foremost connoisseur of marijuana
Move to the Netherlands? Also, the job you describe as "connoisseur of marijuana" exists, only these guys test the weed before it is sold in the shops, wether or not it is of good quality. A lot of illegal weed is considerd of bad quality these days...
Old 07-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #75
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I want that. Cigar unnecessary.
Canadian, bearded and wanting some quality scotch? You've been getting all kinds of respect this week.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-15-2010)