LATE - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #76
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: LATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I see alcohol.

I want vodka now. Better yet, Four Loco.
Apparently my friend is planning to get me plastered with that next weekend.
ew the watermelon four locos are shit. the only ones i like are the fruit punch ones, good thing though is by time you get done the first one, you wont taste the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, etc.

to reply what you said above^^ i agree with you except i am a big weezy/young money fan haha

and on topic: all i will say is this

i smoke weed. love it. i smoke kool 100's but would quit if i had 20 joints to replace my cigs with bahaha

"so high i need parachutes"

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #77
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowflash View Post
Move to the Netherlands? Also, the job you describe as "connoisseur of marijuana" exists, only these guys test the weed before it is sold in the shops, wether or not it is of good quality. A lot of illegal weed is considerd of bad quality these days...
Yea I would but I'd have to learn deutch or something and i'll need some form of income to support myself untill I take off.. but I've had some good nah great bud here in America.. I remember watching Memento while smoking purple haze sprinkled with hash.. that really fucked me up and that crazy ass movie didn't make it no better.. you know me n my bois sat there 5 hours before we realized the movie kept replaying over n over.. but whats weird is each time it played ..we learned something new ..it was crazy
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #78
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Yea I would but I'd have to learn deutch or something and i'll need some form of income to support myself untill I take off.. but I've had some good nah great bud here in America.. I remember watching Memento while smoking purple haze sprinkled with hash.. that really fucked me up and that crazy ass movie didn't make it no better.. you know me n my bois sat there 5 hours before we realized the movie kept replaying over n over.. but whats weird is each time it played ..we learned something new ..it was crazy
Hook me up with some of that good shit. It's hard to find that exotic shit where I am, and it's usually not the best quality when I do find it.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #79
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Hook me up with some of that good shit. It's hard to find that exotic shit where I am, and it's usually not the best quality when I do find it.
oh that was when I lived in this little town called Buena Vista in Colorado.. we were about an hour from the ski slopes in Breckenridge . Co has some of the best weed . all the good weed I've had was from CO Ca and British Columbia.. no offense to Canadians but I guess they be on that good shit and thats why they sound funny
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 07-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #80
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I've never actually tried Four Loco. Usually I just shoot vodka or jager if I'm drinking, or mix it with whatever I can find around the house if I don't feel like getting fucked up too quickly.
But my friend's bday party is coming up and he's made it quite clear that he plans on having much FL and that I am required to drink it till I'm piss drunk.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #81
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
oh that was when I lived in this little town called Buena Vista in Colorado.. we were about an hour from the ski slopes in Breckenridge . Co has some of the best weed . all the good weed I've had was from CO Ca and British Columbia.. no offense to Canadians but I guess they be on that good shit and thats why they sound funny
I'd guess, in my age group, a good 30% smoke weed. Though it may be more for all I know, since I usually don't hang around with the type of people who smoke up. I assume everything they smoke is "home grown."

@Tsuna: Take a few shots of hard liquor before you start drinking mixed stuff. The hard liquor shocks your body into producing extra mucus in your intestine that will slow the absorption of alcohol. It'll slow sobering up, but it'll also help prevent/reduce a hangover.

Last edited by Mal; 07-15-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #82
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So when I get to Buena Vista, who do I ask for?

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #83
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
So when I get to Buena Vista, who do I ask for?
nobody ..just go to K's dairy delight on highway 24 .. there will be peopel in the park smoking weed and don't be frightened by the police station across the street i think it's for show cuz I used ot slang bud in the park all the time .. I'm surprised I didn't get arrested in that park when i was candy flipping.. weed shrooms and a bit of lsd makes for an awesome adventure

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
liondemon (07-15-2010)
Old 07-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #84
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
@Tsuna: Take a few shots of hard liquor before you start drinking mixed stuff. The hard liquor shocks your body into producing extra mucus in your intestine that will slow the absorption of alcohol. It'll slow sobering up, but it'll also help prevent/reduce a hangover.
I will definitely take this to heart, holy shit.
I already have a condition of chronic headaches/migraines so usually if I drink enough to get a hangover, it's REALLY bad. I'm definitely gonna try this next weekend so hopefully it'll reduce the horror a little bit.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #85
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Canadian, bearded and wanting some quality scotch? You've been getting all kinds of respect this week.
Yeah - actually just went by the liquor store to restock for the weekend. That particular bottle: $63. Right beside it; 18-year: $94.

Some day. When I'm rich. Every. Day.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:02 PM   #86
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Yeah - actually just went by the liquor store to restock for the weekend. That particular bottle: $63. Right beside it; 18-year: $94.

Some day. When I'm rich. Every. Day.
Some day, when I'm rich:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 02:52 AM   #87
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
^LOL that poor boy would get reamed.

Oh fuck, Juelz. I need to get his shit on my comp.
Juelz all tha waaay, Tsuna got nice taste in music

wonder whats taking him so long with his damn 3rd album like come onnn

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #88
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

@ Mal - well played.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #89
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Some day, when I'm rich:

How much is it?
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Master2005 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #90
Mal
Scotch

$266.45 CND for a 750mL bottle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Master2005 (07-17-2010)