The Origins of Doujutsu... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
The Origins of Doujutsu...

Granted this theory is based on some other theories, but I thinks its really really plausible.

Introduction: We all know the 3 great doujutsu (the rinnegan, the sharingan and the byakugan)...We have an idea where they came from, but tobi has reason to bend the truth for his own goals so I thought I would solve the mystery...

Now, in order to understand where the doujutsu came from u have to understand what a Kekei Genkai is.. "a blood limit trait/ability passed on through a clan". So basicly genetic inheritance of power and ability...

Now with that understood Ill try to show exactly where that blood trait/genetic power came from.

The rinnegan and sharingan is obvious IMOhttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/467/14/
They came from the juubi. However the question is how could the juubi have two different powers in one??

Thats easy, it all come down to thishttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/
the control of yin and yang!!!!

Since the RG is the power that isnt dark and causing hate ect, i think its safe to assume that its power came from the Yin/good half of the juubi.
WHile the dark, mass of hate half of the juubi came from the kyuubi which is that half in another form..

So yes, Im stating the first 8 bijuu=1/2 of the juubis power and his good half at that.
and the kyuubi=the juubis dark half in another form...

So the rinnegan (the ninjutsu aka transmiration eye) comes from RS's who had kids and passed on that part of the juubis power geneticly and thus years and years later RS's decendant nagato awakened that power.

The SG/MS/EMS mustve been passed on by its first jink (yep Im shitting on the madara=kyuubis first jink theory) which IMO was tobi, Rikudous rival...

However, then byakugan Im not too sure about. The juubi didnt show any signs of having it too and the RG and true power of the SG aka EMS is so much more powerful I seriously doubt it too came from the juubi.

No, I theorize it came from this bijuuhttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/414/01/

Solid white eyes, his multiple arms (8 tenticals and two arms) could sybolize the hyuugas fighting style of juuken where the attack with multiple strikes (64-128 palms).

And this could also give reason to why the cloud wanted the BG and not the SGhttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/17/
andhttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/18/

Perhaps the cloub found out about the BG's rogins from the hachibi and decided they could use its power to control the hachibi...

So yea, a hachibi jink created the BG when he passed on the hachibis power through genetics..

So basicly, all doujutsu technically come from the juubi and perhaps all other KKGs as well.

However, Im not saying the juubis power only manifested in RS', tobis and whoevers decendant only through the yes as doujutsu.

For instance the Kaguyahttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/216/04/
able to manipulate theyre bones just like the bijuu in human formhttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/438/01/
andhttp://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/471/11/

So it looks like the juubis power couldve manifested in the body as well.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: The Origins of Doujutsu...

I think the theory has a major flaw in it: RS had rinnegan before he was the Juubi's jink.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I think the theory has a major flaw in it: RS had rinnegan before he was the Juubi's jink.
Proof???

Last I check the jink takes on characteristics of the bijuu, not the other way aroundhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/291/04-05/
andhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/125/18/
and since KBS glasses are on we cant tell..

But clearly the jinks when using the bijuus power have the same eyes just as RS did herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/467/14/

So the uchiha, nagato and the hyuugas eyes change the moment they use the power KKG of the bijuu theyre ancestor passed onto them through genetics..

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I don't need proof it's common sense :P. Don't make me have to waste my energy doing this KYF.

Edit: Read.It.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 07-17-2010 at 11:03 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
I don't need proof it's common sense :P. Don't make me have to waste my energy doing this KYF.

Clearly not common enough for u dude lol. Did u even read my theory?? It clearly says "RS passed on the RG (the good half of the juubis power) to his descendants through gentics, thus the RG being a KKG". Just extremely rare...

The whole theory is based around the origins of the doujutsu coming from jink males mating and passing on not only theres blood, but the bijuus as well which manifests into doujutsu like the RG, SG and BG, thus technically making the doujutsu Bijuu KKGs..

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

not saying I agree with his theory or anything .. but according to the panel you posted with the RS being on his deathbed if the RS was the Juubi's jink it was surely before this moment .. if what KYF said has any weight to it then the affect of him taking in the Juubi could have imprinted the Rinnengan into the RS.. we don't know how he got it jut that he had the Rinnengan or the circumstances as to which it was manifested.. we just know that the RS was th father of ninjutsu and he possessed the Rinnengan
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-17-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 12:25 AM   #7
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Pretty plausible theory, it sounds to me like it could hold some weight to it. However, only thing I hate is that the Byakugan is always getting the shaft and short end of the deal when it comes to this whole Sharingan, Rinnegan thing. It's quite annoying.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
not saying I agree with his theory or anything .. but according to the panel you posted with the RS being on his deathbed if the RS was the Juubi's jink it was surely before this moment .. if what KYF said has any weight to it then the affect of him taking in the Juubi could have imprinted the Rinnengan into the RS.. we don't know how he got it jut that he had the Rinnengan or the circumstances as to which it was manifested.. we just know that the RS was th father of ninjutsu and he possessed the Rinnengan
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Pretty plausible theory, it sounds to me like it could hold some weight to it. However, only thing I hate is that the Byakugan is always getting the shaft and short end of the deal when it comes to this whole Sharingan, Rinnegan thing. It's quite annoying.
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess it could just be from the hachibi originally which would explain why its so much weaker then the other 2....

EDIT: In all honesty, If Neji could learn T/S jutsu like minato, tobi or tobirama then along with his BG and juuken. I think he would be an absolute kage beast.....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-18-2010, 12:43 AM   #9
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I believe it was Vengeance who originally posted this idea, but the main problem I see with the Byakugan is that all of its wielders are Taijutsu users, of gentle fist. What if a Hyuuga (or Aoi since he has a Byakugan) were to actually start acting like normal ninjas and use their Byakugan to enhance genjutsu and ninjutsu skills, on top of their taijutsu training? I'd love to see someone with a byakugan use some elemental jutsu's, figure out some weak spots of the enemy using BG and determine what element they can use and all that nonsense (wishful thinking). It'd be a nice change of pace.
doddy (07-18-2010), Human Rasengan (07-18-2010), Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-18-2010), moebrown20 (07-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-18-2010), Wolverine (07-18-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 12:56 AM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

So you're saying after sealing the ten tail, the sage gain Rinnengan?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:06 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I believe it was Vengeance who originally posted this idea, but the main problem I see with the Byakugan is that all of its wielders are Taijutsu users, of gentle fist. What if a Hyuuga (or Aoi since he has a Byakugan) were to actually start acting like normal ninjas and use their Byakugan to enhance genjutsu and ninjutsu skills, on top of their taijutsu training? I'd love to see someone with a byakugan use some elemental jutsu's, figure out some weak spots of the enemy using BG and determine what element they can use and all that nonsense (wishful thinking). It'd be a nice change of pace.
Yea veng noticed the RG juubi coorelation first and I even denied because I couldnt figure out where the tomoe went on RS if he got the RG. well until thought of Light and dark came into play and realised RS couldve just had the good half and the tomoe were a power belonging to the bad half which the first uchiha ever got (tobi in my theory).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
So you're saying after sealing the ten tail, the sage gain Rinnengan?
Yep, pretty much. Just like how naruto gets the kyuubis eyes, but with special abilities attributed to such bijuu power.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

That is plausible. But doesnt explain Nagato's Rinnengan how he awaken it?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #13
RyuuK
Genin

RyuuK is on a distinguished road

Clearly the origins of Doujutsu came from RS. As did Taijutsu and Ninjutsu...He was a priest.

"You, Sasuke, you will be my new light!"
RyuuK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:06 AM   #14
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It also seems odd to me that Yamato and Kakashi would mention dark and light manipulation to Naruto during his wind training, only NOT to touch upon it later (seems to be a trend with Kishi).

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/

Odd much?
Old 07-18-2010, 02:52 AM   #15
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think there may be something there with the Rinnegan/Sharingan Light/Dark, but im still leaning to Rinnegan being his and Nagato's natural gift, but I think that if Rinnegan did come from the Juubi originally, then Byakugan is what RS originally had. I think it would help RS, a man with the body capable of facing and sealing a demon god with 2 godly Dojutsus, to be able to see the chakra that Juubi contains, and be able to see what he is doing with his chakra manipulation in the seal experiment, since this will be the 1st time anyone attempted to perform something like this, and would likely be impossible for any mortal man back then.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote