Why Sasuke is better then Naruto - Page 31 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #451
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Where is Stubborn Donkey?
I'm here. Do you require anything from me, sir?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2011, 05:16 AM   #452
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I'm here. Do you require anything from me, sir?
I remember you and TrueUchiha being cohorts. The thread just wasn't the same without you liking his posts. And then Lalalila's too...
Old 11-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #453
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Our relationship was, and still is inexplicable and incomprehensible to others.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (11-02-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #454
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

This video reflects my thoughts on the matter quite well.

Sakura was able to sneak up on Sasuke. That's right, Sasuke sucks so much that even Sakura is his better. Nothing more needs to be said.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:17 AM   #455
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
This video reflects my thoughts on the matter quite well.

Sakura was able to sneak up on Sasuke. That's right, Sasuke sucks so much that even Sakura is his better. Nothing more needs to be said.

I agree. But you know what, according to the databook Sakura is the best female ninja of her age brackef. Temari might be a little stronger. But according to Kishimoto she's a better ninja than Ino, Tenten, and Hinata. Does he not pay attention to his own story?

NM, forget I asked that.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:50 AM   #456
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

So the fact that Sasuke was tired, going blind and fighting Kakashi as well mean nothing right ?

Blind hatred is blind.

Quote:
But you know what, according to the databook Sakura is the best female ninja of her age brackef.
Not much of an accomplishment when all the competition is utter shit. Sakura is as fodder as her female peers in this manga.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 07:04 AM   #457
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
So the fact that Sasuke was tired, going blind and fighting Kakashi as well mean nothing right ?

Blind hatred is blind.

Not much of an accomplishment when all the competition is utter shit. Sakura is as fodder as her female peers in this manga.
Sasuke's the bad guy. Aren't we suppose to hate him? He's basically told everyone he's going to murder them.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #458
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So the fact that Sasuke was tired, going blind and fighting Kakashi as well mean nothing right?
I could point out everything wrong with this sentence, so I will!
1: He wasn't tired. The only problem was that he was losing his sight. As for that...
2: Being blind doesn't stop you from hearing. Sakura was behind him, so his eye-sight wasn't an issue. And what about that "sensing other people" thing he said he could do in the first frickin' arc? Why wasn't he doing that? This is a critical failure. With his skill set, he should have noticed someone coming up behind him. He had the ability to notice her sneaking up on him and didn't use it because he's thick.
3: Him fighting Kakashi is also irrelevant. Any shinobi worth his salt wouldn't let himself to fall into tunnel vision. What if Kakashi had backup? What if Kakashi used a Kage Bunshin? Anyone with the training Sasuke had SHOULD have thought of this and been ready for trickery, even more so for someone that knows Kakashi. Sasuke was not prepared for the worst, thus is a complete failure.

These are all rookie mistakes for someone with Sasuke's level of training. It wasn't so much a fight as it was an effort on Kakashi's part to give a child a spanking. Sasuke made mistake after mistake that would have gotten him killed if not for the fact that he was fighting people that cared about him. He lives solely on the mercy of Sakura and Naruto. Not on his own merits. This makes him a failure.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #459
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
emachina (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 10:35 AM   #460
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
1: He wasn't tired. The only problem was that he was losing his sight. As for that...
Oh yes, he was bursting with energy

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c483/5.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c484/6.html

" Pant, Pant ". More signs of a tank filled with stamina.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c484/10.html

Holding his face so his energy doesn't go nuclear and incinerates the planet.

Covering his eye, a sign that he is about to shoot a beam of energy since he is so well rested.

* end of sarcasm *
Quote:
3: Him fighting Kakashi is also irrelevant.
Being preoccupied with the dude that can warp shit away is irrelevant ? Rightttttt......

Quote:
Any shinobi worth his salt wouldn't let himself to fall into tunnel vision. What if Kakashi had backup? What if Kakashi used a Kage Bunshin? Anyone with the training Sasuke had SHOULD have thought of this and been ready for trickery, even more so for someone that knows Kakashi. Sasuke was not prepared for the worst, thus is a complete failure.
Yeah, you are injecting your own vision of what should have happened into this instead of looking at what actually happened. Kakashi told Sakura to stay out of it and Sasuke was spent. Did he get outflanked ? Sure. But he is not the noob you are trying to make him out to be, specially given the circumstances at hand.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #461
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

sasuke is technically at narutos mercy twice he had the chance to beat him the first he went for a forhead scratch instead of a knockout blow, the second he let him escape with tobi so they could fight on even ground. at this point naruto has shown tremendous growth, skill, and improv skills to fight on par with past kages muu and and 3rd raikage, stop madaras mokuton tech and even dodge the fourth raikages fastest tech. at this point the only thing i see saving sasuke in a fight with naruto is izanagi or possibly sakura and her stupid blind love for sasuke
Old 11-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #462
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c484/10.html

Holding his face so his energy doesn't go nuclear and incinerates the planet.

Covering his eye, a sign that he is about to shoot a beam of energy since he is so well rested.
He was holding his eyes because his vision was going out.

Quote:
Being preoccupied with the dude that can warp shit away is irrelevant ? Rightttttt......
Has Naruto let such things give him tunnel vision? No? Well then Naruto is better than Sasuke because he's more focused. I latest chapters make it ridiculous to the point of insanity to assume that Sasuke is anything but a joke in comparison to Naruto. How many kage-level shinobi has Naruto neutralized in twenty seconds? I lost count after 10. Slight exaggeration, but Naruto is doing clearly better than Sasuke EVER did. There is no question about who's better.

Quote:
Yeah, you are injecting your own vision of what should have happened into this instead of looking at what actually happened. Kakashi told Sakura to stay out of it and Sasuke was spent. Did he get outflanked ? Sure. But he is not the noob you are trying to make him out to be, specially given the circumstances at hand.
I'm injecting how a professional--which Sasuke claims to be--would approach the situation. Sasuke has not approached this, or any situation for a long time, professionally. He sucks because he fails to live up to his own words.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #463
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sasukes weak because stomping danzou then fighting kakashi leaving him warn out to the point he can't even activate his SG. And then sakura ambushed sasuke...

I bet sakura couldve ambushed naruto after he fought pain when he couldn't even use SM or KBs anymore too.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #464
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Has Naruto let such things give him tunnel vision?
There is that whole thing about him wanting to save Sasuke, even when Sasuke doesn't want to be saved and the rest of the world wants Sasuke dead. But no, no tunnel vision at all.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #465
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
He was holding his eyes because his vision was going out.
Way to ignore this panel,which clearly shows Sasuke breathing heavily. Your claim that he wasn't tired is complete BS and you know it.

Quote:
Has Naruto let such things give him tunnel vision? No?
Naruto got saved by B during the Nagato/Itachi encounter, while in RM and im a much better condition than Sasuke, solely due to what a butt monkey he is on demand. Sasuke at least has an excuse for that poor performance you are coming down so hard on.

Quote:
Well then Naruto is better than Sasuke because he's more focused. I latest chapters make it ridiculous to the point of insanity to assume that Sasuke is anything but a joke in comparison to Naruto. How many kage-level shinobi has Naruto neutralized in twenty seconds? I lost count after 10. Slight exaggeration, but Naruto is doing clearly better than Sasuke EVER did. There is no question about who's better.
Uh, no shit Captain Obvious.

Naruto has feats with RM, while Sasuke has been out of the picture for a long time. How about waiting until we get to see Sasuke with his new eyes in action before comparing the two ?
Quote:
I'm injecting how a professional--which Sasuke claims to be--would approach the situation. Sasuke has not approached this, or any situation for a long time, professionally. He sucks because he fails to live up to his own words.
In general you'd have a point, but in this particular stance, when you say he is so horrible that Sakura of all people is a better shinobi on the other hand, you are just blowing hot air.

Your post.

Quote:

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-17-2011 at 05:22 PM.