Why Sasuke is better then Naruto - Page 32 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #466
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

With the EMS being a complete mystery. Sasuke could potentially have the power to annihilate naruto 10x over unless he learns seals and the FTG.

The EMS will have to have something ridiculously hax for it to compete on the field with tobi with his jinkudou and madara with EMS+RG powers. Merely combining two MS powers just to create a MS that doesn't have side effects is lame IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #467
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sasukes weak because stomping danzou then fighting kakashi leaving him warn out to the point he can't even activate his SG. And then sakura ambushed sasuke...

I bet sakura couldve ambushed naruto after he fought pain when he couldn't even use SM or KBs anymore too.
If that happened, I would be just as hard on Naruto. Don't assume that I think Sasuke sucks because I hate him. No. I hate him in part because he sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
There is that whole thing about him wanting to save Sasuke, even when Sasuke doesn't want to be saved and the rest of the world wants Sasuke dead. But no, no tunnel vision at all.
Not quite the same, but you do have a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Way to ignore this panel,which clearly shows Sasuke breathing heavily. Your claim that he wasn't tired is complete BS and you know it.
So you'd rather believe Sasuke is to stupid to retreat when staying to fight is suicidal rather than to stupid to PAY ATTENTION? Either way, he's an idiot and completely inept.

Quote:
Naruto got saved by B during the Nagato/Itachi encounter, while in RM and im a much better condition than Sasuke, solely due to what a butt monkey he is on demand. Sasuke at least has an excuse for that poor performance you are coming down so hard on.
But Naruto was saved by a teammate he was working with. Slightly less humiliating than being spared by a whim of your opponent. Also, this "excuse" is that Sasuke is inept and moronic.

Quote:
Naruto has feats with RM, while Sasuke has been out of the picture for a long time. How about waiting until we get to see Sasuke with his new eyes in action before comparing the two?
Don't need to see it because I know exactly what Sasuke will do. He'll have one fight that he'll use his new powers intelligently and strategically. Then he'll get nuttier than a peacon pie and just hit shit with lightning until it breaks ("That's a lie! Sometimes I use fire."). That's how Sasuke always operates. He's as predicable as a sunrise.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #468
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,285 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
So you'd rather believe Sasuke is to stupid to retreat when staying to fight is suicidal rather than to stupid to PAY ATTENTION? Either way, he's an idiot and completely inept.
That is a different topic. This whole thing started when you said that Sasuke sucked because Sakura got the drop on him. I already provided panels to back up my stance that he was in shit condition which is why he performed so poorly.

Quote:
But Naruto was saved by a teammate he was working with. Slightly less humiliating than being spared by a whim of your opponent.
Doesn't make his actions any less embarassing. He even called himself stupid.
Game-set-match.

Quote:
Also, this "excuse" is that Sasuke is inept and moronic.
No.

Quote:
Don't need to see it because I know exactly what Sasuke will do. He'll have one fight that he'll use his new powers intelligently and strategically. Then he'll get nuttier than a peacon pie and just hit shit with lightning until it breaks ("That's a lie! Sometimes I use fire."). That's how Sasuke always operates. He's as predicable as a sunrise.
So ?

The issue is calling Sasuke shit because Nardo has better feats, which is a flawed premise given Sasuke's absence from the manga for so long. Who cares if he is crazy?

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-17-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #469
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
This video reflects my thoughts on the matter quite well.

Sakura was able to sneak up on Sasuke. That's right, Sasuke sucks so much that even Sakura is his better. Nothing more needs to be said.
As someone said, Sasuke was worn out by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Sasuke's the bad guy. Aren't we suppose to hate him? He's basically told everyone he's going to murder them.
Thats what sheep do, I am not a sheep. He should murder everyone they're fodder to an Uchiha. Thats his role, he plays it well, nothing to 'hate' on.

Quote:
I could point out everything wrong with this sentence, so I will!
1: He wasn't tired. The only problem was that he was losing his sight. As for that...
2: Being blind doesn't stop you from hearing. Sakura was behind him, so his eye-sight wasn't an issue. And what about that "sensing other people" thing he said he could do in the first frickin' arc? Why wasn't he doing that? This is a critical failure. With his skill set, he should have noticed someone coming up behind him. He had the ability to notice her sneaking up on him and didn't use it because he's thick.
3: Him fighting Kakashi is also irrelevant. Any shinobi worth his salt wouldn't let himself to fall into tunnel vision. What if Kakashi had backup? What if Kakashi used a Kage Bunshin? Anyone with the training Sasuke had SHOULD have thought of this and been ready for trickery, even more so for someone that knows Kakashi. Sasuke was not prepared for the worst, thus is a complete failure.

These are all rookie mistakes for someone with Sasuke's level of training. It wasn't so much a fight as it was an effort on Kakashi's part to give a child a spanking. Sasuke made mistake after mistake that would have gotten him killed if not for the fact that he was fighting people that cared about him. He lives solely on the mercy of Sakura and Naruto. Not on his own merits. This makes him a failure.
Wait, lets start at the beginning of this day for Sasuke. He was leaving the Akatsuki, and Tobi interrupted him and Hebi leaving. At that point he was put out on blast to the biggest ever meeting of shinobi ever. He fought all of those Kages and Assistants, then... got SOME chakra from Zetsu, who assumes that he got his tank filled up, I didn't. Obviously it wasn't so much because by the time Ooniki was about to decimate him, he was done for already chakra wise, and worn out.
Then he goes into Tobi's 'world' and gets SOME more chakra replinished, and he needed it vs. Danzou, mind you Sasuke was the first known shinobi from the readers standpoint to go vs. 5 Kages at the same time, plus face off against not only one but mulitple Inzagi. And he won, nicely I might add, by using Genjutsu, something he was supposedly miserable at.
At this point if its not clear that the Dudes worn out, I don't know what else could show someone, and THEN the Kakashi battle, and simply pulling Susanno out is something, much more than 'nothing'.
At the point Sakura was trying to get Sasuke anyway, he had just realized something was wrong, he didn't have access to MS techs, his chakra was drained, he was worn the freak out, and thought Tobi had left. I'd say his mind was thinking, what the freak do I do now? Sakura sneaking up on someone after a day like THAT day, isn't all that surprizing additionally because he was in a rage to get at Kakashi and ran through whatever chakra he had left from the Danzou battle.
Though I dig Sasuke, that wasn't 'hype', that Dude had a murderous day, how could any human body without a bijuu feel okay at that point?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (11-17-2011), Vishnu (11-18-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #470
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
As someone said, Sasuke was worn out by then.

Thats what sheep do, I am not a sheep. He should murder everyone they're fodder to an Uchiha. Thats his role, he plays it well, nothing to 'hate' on.

Wait, lets start at the beginning of this day for Sasuke. He was leaving the Akatsuki, and Tobi interrupted him and Hebi leaving. At that point he was put out on blast to the biggest ever meeting of shinobi ever. He fought all of those Kages and Assistants, then... got SOME chakra from Zetsu, who assumes that he got his tank filled up, I didn't. Obviously it wasn't so much because by the time Ooniki was about to decimate him, he was done for already chakra wise, and worn out.
Then he goes into Tobi's 'world' and gets SOME more chakra replinished, and he needed it vs. Danzou, mind you Sasuke was the first known shinobi from the readers standpoint to go vs. 5 Kages at the same time, plus face off against not only one but mulitple Inzagi. And he won, nicely I might add, by using Genjutsu, something he was supposedly miserable at.
At this point if its not clear that the Dudes worn out, I don't know what else could show someone, and THEN the Kakashi battle, and simply pulling Susanno out is something, much more than 'nothing'.
At the point Sakura was trying to get Sasuke anyway, he had just realized something was wrong, he didn't have access to MS techs, his chakra was drained, he was worn the freak out, and thought Tobi had left. I'd say his mind was thinking, what the freak do I do now? Sakura sneaking up on someone after a day like THAT day, isn't all that surprizing additionally because he was in a rage to get at Kakashi and ran through whatever chakra he had left from the Danzou battle.
Though I dig Sasuke, that wasn't 'hype', that Dude had a murderous day, how could any human body without a bijuu feel okay at that point?
you got a damn good point bro.. Sasuke did what few shinobi could do and he doesn't have a monstrous chakra supply which is why he needed those quick re-charges
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-15-2011), Vishnu (11-18-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #471
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

i would say he does have a good supply chakra arrows amaterasu tsukyomi chidori multiple times blaze release mutliple forms of susanoo
Old 11-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #472
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
i would say he does have a good supply chakra arrows amaterasu tsukyomi chidori multiple times blaze release mutliple forms of susanoo
While I agree, Sasuke is strangely different. His rage over Uchiha history, and Itachi is what has kept him alive all his life. From the beginning, the battle with Haku, his will has kept him alive, at least thats my belief/take on things. Kakashi when training him as a Genin explained going to zero chakra is supposedly 'deadly'.... how many times have we seen Sasuke do THAT, and live, and come back even stronger. Kishi's attempting to give him a Saiyan persona.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (11-18-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #473
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That is a different topic. This whole thing started when you said that Sasuke sucked because Sakura got the drop on him. I already provided panels to back up my stance that he was in shit condition which is why he performed so poorly.
It's his own fault if his performance was poor. Sasuke has it in his head that he has no limits and nearly gets himself killed every five minutes. This makes him stupid. Then he tried to kill the only person that has been actively keeping him alive. That is beyond stupid. No matter how you slice it, Sasuke has failed miserably. Yet he still claims to be the best ever. He's nowhere close to the best.

Quote:
Doesn't make his actions any less embarassing. He even called himself stupid.
Game-set-match.
Wrong. Naruto was saved by his allies because they care about him and believe in him. It's team work. I don't berate Sasuke for being rescued by teammates. I berate him for pretending he doesn't need them what they save his life every two seconds! Sasuke is an egotistical, inept, moron and this manga is better without him in it.

Quote:
The issue is calling Sasuke shit because Nardo has better feats, which is a flawed premise given Sasuke's absence from the manga for so long. Who cares if he is crazy?
Naruto will still have better feats when Sasuke gets back in action. Not that you'll believe it, but Sasuke's goal is to kill everyone. Call me crazy, but I don't think he'll come close to accomplishing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Okay, that is pretty good, but this was the guy that claimed he could kill the kages and was better than Kakashi. Yet he failed to back up either of these with action. Therein lies the problem. Sasuke thinks his the best thing since sliced bread, yet he keeps failing to impress. The point of a villain is to be intimidating. Constantly needing your ass rescued and whining about how hard your life was is NOT intimidating. Why couldn't you have stayed an anti-hero, Sasuke?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #474
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

sasuke at this point has killed only danzo by his hand hardly a killer because the other kages wanted danzos head anyway
Old 11-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #475
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
It's his own fault if his performance was poor. Sasuke has it in his head that he has no limits and nearly gets himself killed every five minutes. This makes him stupid. Then he tried to kill the only person that has been actively keeping him alive. That is beyond stupid. No matter how you slice it, Sasuke has failed miserably. Yet he still claims to be the best ever. He's nowhere close to the best.

Wrong. Naruto was saved by his allies because they care about him and believe in him. It's team work. I don't berate Sasuke for being rescued by teammates. I berate him for pretending he doesn't need them what they save his life every two seconds! Sasuke is an egotistical, inept, moron and this manga is better without him in it.

Naruto will still have better feats when Sasuke gets back in action. Not that you'll believe it, but Sasuke's goal is to kill everyone. Call me crazy, but I don't think he'll come close to accomplishing that.

Okay, that is pretty good, but this was the guy that claimed he could kill the kages and was better than Kakashi. Yet he failed to back up either of these with action. Therein lies the problem. Sasuke thinks his the best thing since sliced bread, yet he keeps failing to impress. The point of a villain is to be intimidating. Constantly needing your ass rescued and whining about how hard your life was is NOT intimidating. Why couldn't you have stayed an anti-hero, Sasuke?
Not hating but when did Sasuke ever claim he could kill the Kages? He was thrust into that situation by Tobidara, when all assumed that there was more to the Dude than a T/S Jutsu. I call it rational to follow orders, afterward as stated before Zetsu outted him, at no point did he make any claim, he only attempted to survive with his rage guiding him toward Danzo, IMHO.
Kakashi.... Sasuke coulda killed him after Danzou if he hadn't used up his MS, lets be serious, did ya see the look on Kakashi's face when he saw Susanno for the first time in his life from his former student. Since Sasuke entered the Kage Summit, Kakashi was no longer in his grouping, but surpassed him, Gai, and others IMHO. I can't say Tsunade yet, though she seemingly sucks, nobodies ever seen her in a Kage type fight to the death thing, her toughest opponent was Kabuto, and Orochimaru. Pein wasn't an opponent, but her Daddy.

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-15-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #476
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,602 Times in 1,608 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Blinded by hatred and rage, Sasuke just seems like a wild beast; no restraint, all or nothing output. With all of that hax at his disposal, of course he's dangerous, even more so than before. The holes in Sasuke's game that almost got him killed were allowed to be mended due to others (Hawk, Tobi, Naruto; if it was up to Kakashi, Sasuke would be dead when he was half-blind and zip on chakra) having an impact on his survival rate.

Sasuke is just as tenacious as before, just without the holes.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-18-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #477
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Sasuke's diary.

Dear diary,

Today i'm leaving for Konoha. I will kill those bastards from the villagge. I lied to Madara that i will kill everyone. Just the old hags. Actually I am a very emotional person inside. I like rabbits. And puppies!

I'm in luck today! That fucking bastard, Danzo is attending the Kage meeting! I will kill him there! I got this weird plant with me to guide us towards the Iron country. I don't trust plants.

I spotted Danzo, but the fucking plant betryad us. The Samurais are coming this way. I can't write anymore right now i have to teach them a lesson! They shouldn't mess with a ninja...especially an Uchiha! ( Yeah, bragging about my clan! )

11. 36

I'm in a weird dimension with Karin. Madara trapped me here. The Kages tried to make me run for my money but i punk'd them! Fuck them i'm an Uchiha. I can handle any shit. But i'm afraid of this chick, Karin. She tried to touch my "boy" when she though that i was sleeping.Damn pervert. Anyway i scared the shit out of Gaara. He was so arrogant. I showed him! Also i burned out the Raikage's arm. I wonder how he will masturbate. Maybe he is ambidextrous. Lucky bastard. That's how he got those muscles. Non-stop practice.at the summit was also a hot redhead. She was like a MILF. Karin obviously got nervous. She messed up my scheme. Wait..it seem that Faildara is coming here. He better let me out.

Dear diary, i did it! Hitting two birds with one stone! I killed that creepy old fuck Danzo! He was powerfull but i proved that i'm not called an Uchiha for nothing! He had Sharingans all over his arm. He tried to trick me, but i burned his ass! Oh, and I got rid of the pervert. I injured Karin too by " accident". Be right back i'm going to "release her from the pain".

Dammit! I think a have a stocker! Naruto found me when i was about to kill my former master. I managed to escape his gaiety for almost three years and he just popped out of nowhere. Madara didn't let me to finish my bussines again. Now i'm at the headquarters. I'll have a surgery soon. A need a new pair of eyes. The one that i have...well let's say that i should get some glasses for them. Anyway..I figured out that i'm quite badass! I managed to fight all the Kages, i killed that Danzo bastard, i almost got Kakashi and i survived the rainbow that is Naruto! Dammit dude...i should have a moto. It should be like this: " I can handle that bitch!" but now i have bigger problems. Some guys on a forum don't agree that i'm badass! Let them go enjoy the gaiety that Naruto spreads. I'm gonna play the crazed guy role. It's much more interesting. I will be back after the surgery. Let's hope that Madara is a good surgeon. If he makes me blind i will hand him his ass! Wish me luck!

I think that i said everything with this.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-15-2011), Human Rasengan (11-18-2011), k-lai (11-19-2011), NeoKakarott023 (11-18-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (11-19-2011), The Special One (11-19-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #478
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

^ Vishnu that was a post worthy of my 2000th thanks
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-15-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (11-19-2011), Vishnu (11-18-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #479
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Kinda funny how worked up people get over ink and paper. Oh well. Whatever.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #480
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Kinda funny how worked up people get over ink and paper. Oh well. Whatever.
Yeah, why else would they come to a forum about that specific manga, with that/those specific characters? Its like a specific address, people go there for specific reasons, like storyline, or artwork, or characters, who woulda thunk it. Oh well. Whatever.

On another note, since this story is about the new surpassing the old, then that would mean that Itachi/Sasuke > Madara/Izuna, and that Sasuke is gonna surpass Madara somehow. If the plot continues that way. I could live with Itachi and Sasuke being the greatest Uchiha's ever with zero problem, I actually really, really, really, believe it.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-18-2011 at 08:04 PM.