Why Sasuke is better then Naruto - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-19-2011, 12:28 AM   #481
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

While I wouldn't mind having sasuke and itachi rank as the best uchihas ever, I really don't want to see sasuke surpass meteor spawning and rinnegan hax.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-19-2011)

Old 11-19-2011, 03:08 AM   #482
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Kinda funny how worked up people get over ink and paper. Oh well. Whatever.
I dont see how that is funny, ink and paper can do a lot.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-19-2011), Vishnu (11-19-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #483
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
While I wouldn't mind having sasuke and itachi rank as the best uchihas ever, I really don't want to see sasuke surpass meteor spawning and rinnegan hax.
As much as I dig Dude (Sasuke), I don't see how either, at best he could have a combo Susanno w/ Itachi's and have access to Totskua Sword, and Yata Mirror, and if Kirin gets an upgrade (don't see how that can be done either). Rinnengan + EMS + Harashirma's Shit is simply retarded hard to beat, nearly impossible IMHO for one shinobi, even Naruto on his own without help.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #484
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
As much as I dig Dude (Sasuke), I don't see how either, at best he could have a combo Susanno w/ Itachi's and have access to Totskua Sword, and Yata Mirror, and if Kirin gets an upgrade (don't see how that can be done either). Rinnengan + EMS + Harashirma's Shit is simply retarded hard to beat, nearly impossible IMHO for one shinobi, even Naruto on his own without help.
Yea that's what I'm wondering about the progression of the Manga.. Sure Kishi wanted Madara to be uber badass and gave him the Rinnengan but with all this talk for may years about EMS being super and what not .. how is he going to make Sasuke into a great Uchiha without giving him the Rinnengan.. IMO it seems like he's lessened EMS impact cause there's no way anything Sasuke can do to compete with the shit Madara is capable of unless EMS has some serious firepower behind it... but then again if that were so Madara wouldn't have needed to gain Hashirama's power to evolve the EMS into a Rinnengan
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-19-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #485
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Unless EMS gives him some kind of super hax that Madara, so conveniently forgot to use before going RG, then I don't see it happening. Though if the five kages manage to take him out somehow without all getting slaughtered, nobody will ever have to get on Madaras level, because tobi has shown no such strength.

Personally, I hope Madara takes the throne of the big bad, and make's tobi his bitch(again?).

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 11-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #486
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Unless EMS gives him some kind of super hax that Madara, so conveniently forgot to use before going RG, then I don't see it happening. Though if the five kages manage to take him out somehow without all getting slaughtered, nobody will ever have to get on Madaras level, because tobi has shown no such strength.

Personally, I hope Madara takes the throne of the big bad, and make's tobi his bitch(again?).
Unless Tobi is actually a part of him detached by some means, that would open the door for Tobi being from Izuna his brother all the way down to Obito, but no matter the Dude is an Uchiha, thats fakt. I'd like to see some Kages wiped, without mercy, fuck it happened to Jiraiya, screw Raichu, and Ooniki, casualties are needed and necessary.

Tsuchi did his thang, Lil Mufucker impressed me, he is/(hopefully)was a Badass worthy of being called Kage, also Gaara, and Tsunade because she saves so many with her freaking healing and Big Dumb Ass All Knowing Slug attaches to anyone, even people draped in Kyuubi chakra (right). Raichu and Mei need to 'show up' vs. Edo Madara, and Mizu Slut, that spitting shit ain't hitting on a alot vs. Madara, but I was stunned she had a 'Hidden Fog' Tech though I'll say that.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #487
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
Unless Tobi is actually a part of him detached by some means, that would open the door for Tobi being from Izuna his brother all the way down to Obito, but no matter the Dude is an Uchiha, thats fakt. I'd like to see some Kages wiped, without mercy, fuck it happened to Jiraiya, screw Raichu, and Ooniki, casualties are needed and necessary.

Tsuchi did his thang, Lil Mufucker impressed me, he is/(hopefully)was a Badass worthy of being called Kage, also Gaara, and Tsunade because she saves so many with her freaking healing and Big Dumb Ass All Knowing Slug attaches to anyone, even people draped in Kyuubi chakra (right). Raichu and Mei need to 'show up' vs. Edo Madara, and Mizu Slut, that spitting shit ain't hitting on a alot vs. Madara, but I was stunned she had a 'Hidden Fog' Tech though I'll say that.
That option is always open, I just don't get how it'd be possible for him to be summoned via edo tensei if a fragment of his soul was left in the living world. I kind of hope at least 2 kage's die, because the tsuchikage is already on his way out I think, I mean really, he's bad ass and all, but how much can the geezer have left? Then either raikage or tsunade, Raikage because he's sort of crippled misplacing his hand and all, and all he really is, is a speed demon who has been outdone by naruto, or tsunade because she's useless and needs her hokage throne filled.

Seriously though, as awesome as that would be, it wouldn't be a huge surprise to me if kishi just sharted all over madara and kept tobi as the big bad.

Also, the last time somebody was hyped to be a god, jiraiya died, so I'm kind of expecting something.