Why Sasuke is better then Naruto - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #76
ThEfReAk55
Jonin
 
ThEfReAk55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 128
Thanks: 117
Thanked 151 Times in 57 Posts
ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

saskue would have been dead if not for jugo healing him after taking a lariat to the chest which blew out his lungs heart and other organs so yes he failed, his genjutsu couldnt even hold bee down for long

have fun trolling

Last edited by ThEfReAk55; 07-29-2010 at 01:17 PM.
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #77
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

killerbee cheated. Sasuke killed danzo! Danzo>Sandime>Minato. and after he killed danzo he killed karin kakshi sakura naruto and goku....IN THE SAME FREAKING CHAPTER
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-29-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #78
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEfReAk55 View Post
saskue would have been dead if not for jugo healing him after taking a lariat to the chest which blew out his lungs heart and other organs so yes he failed, his genjutsu couldnt even hold bee down for long

have fun trolling
KB would have been dead if not for Hachibi ...pfff

And I'm not trolling right now, I speak the true.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-29-2010), TrueUCHIHA (07-29-2010), Wolverine (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #79
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

everyone knows sasuke handed KB his ass once he got serious and used amaterasu to beat KB in at his strongest.

KB hid underwater from the fear of getting even blacker from the amaterasu
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #80
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
KB would have been dead if not for Hachibi ...pfff

And I'm not trolling right now, I speak the true.
Tis teh truth!
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #81
Miranda
Academy Student
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Estonia
Age: 24
Posts: 47
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Miranda is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
killerbee cheated. Sasuke killed danzo! Danzo>Sandime>Minato.
what does it mean?
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #82
ThEfReAk55
Jonin
 
ThEfReAk55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 128
Thanks: 117
Thanked 151 Times in 57 Posts
ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
killerbee cheated. Sasuke killed danzo! Danzo>Sandime>Minato. and after he killed danzo he killed karin kakshi sakura naruto and goku....IN THE SAME FREAKING CHAPTER
He did beat danzo I dont dispute that but I dont get the logic that danzo>sandaime because I've never seen them fight and we all know that minato>>>madara since he was running away like a little bitch from FTG

chaps. almost out enjoy your thread
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #83
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEfReAk55 View Post
He did beat danzo I dont dispute that but I dont get the logic that danzo>sandaime because I've never seen them fight and we all know that minato>>>madara since he was running away like a little bitch from FTG

chaps. almost out enjoy your thread
So that's means... Sasuke>>>Danzo>Sandime>Minato>>>Madara
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #84
ThEfReAk55
Jonin
 
ThEfReAk55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 128
Thanks: 117
Thanked 151 Times in 57 Posts
ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
everyone knows sasuke handed KB his ass once he got serious and used amaterasu to beat KB in at his strongest.

KB hid underwater from the fear of getting even blacker from the amaterasu
true he did once amateratsu came out but if it werent for his team he would of not have gotten the chance

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/10-11/

and

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/14/

That's all I'm saying saskue did not beat Bee by himself his team was able to give him the chance, but then again it always seems to take more than one.
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #85
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
what does it mean?
It's an attempt to say Danzo was stronger than the 3rd Hokage, who was stronger than Minato. Which is the exact opposite of strength levels. The 3rd Hokage was in the middle, in terms of strength, with Danzo just below him and Minato above him. Danzo's strength came from different alterations to his body (the multiple sharingans and the 1st Hokage's cells). Minato and the 3rd Hokage had no help and were ungodly powerful.

Last edited by kael03; 07-29-2010 at 01:32 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #86
ThEfReAk55
Jonin
 
ThEfReAk55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 128
Thanks: 117
Thanked 151 Times in 57 Posts
ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
So that's means... Sasuke>>>Danzo>Sandime>Minato>>>Madara
I've never seen danzo fight Sandaime or Sandaime fight Minato so your chain has a few links missing unless im missing some pannels that you can provide to me?

what we have seen is minato whoop madaras sorry ass and saskue kill danzo so unless minato comes back from the dead (which he wont) then you cant say saskue>minato, IMO saskue could never catch up with FTG unless he has a ability of EMS that we dont know about (and we dont)
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEfReAk55 View Post
true he did once amateratsu came out but if it werent for his team he would of not have gotten the chance

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/10-11/

and

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/14/

That's all I'm saying saskue did not beat Bee by himself his team was able to give him the chance, but then again it always seems to take more than one.
My point is if sasuke wasnt holding back to capture while still being injured he wouldnt of needed his friends help. He wouldve of killed with chidori he used to merely shock instead of pierce his heart. And he couldve just amaterasued KB from the get go, but he needed him alive.

And if sasuke can so easily beat KB in his strongest form then what are we arguing???
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #88
Memphis
King
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 857
Thanks: 213
Thanked 583 Times in 293 Posts
Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

ifs and buts dont mean shit KYF, the truth is sasuke had to capture him he didnt therefore, in no way did he win the fight
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Memphis For This Useful Post:
Najiro (07-29-2010), ThEfReAk55 (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #89
ThEfReAk55
Jonin
 
ThEfReAk55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 128
Thanks: 117
Thanked 151 Times in 57 Posts
ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

I guess it's an agree to dissagree, because we won't see the full fight to the death, and because of that there can't be a definitive answer, because we don't know if Saskue would have pulled out ama. right off the bat or went with gen. like he did in the chapter, I agree if ama. came out right away it's highly unlikely that Bee can come out of it alive. but we know that bee is immune to gen. because of the hachibi, and could have pulled the same lariat move again. Thats why is hard to argue these "capture not kill fights" because you can always say he wasn't fighting to kill.

However I would like to see that fight maybe ill write deadliest warrior on spike TV lol

all I can go off of is what is said above is that he failed his mission, he got cocky with gen. and thinking that Bee couldnt move and got a 7-tailed lariat to the chestplate. so if you say bee couldnt have won since he ran away by the same token saskue couldnt have won either since his mission failed so its a draw IMO

Last edited by ThEfReAk55; 07-29-2010 at 01:46 PM.
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #90
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin
 
That1CheezyGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Calimport
Age: 27
Posts: 503
Thanks: 1,330
Thanked 515 Times in 264 Posts
That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

What is with all these fanboys enjoying Sasukes gay sauce on this forum
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
DaWildchild (11-06-2011), ThEfReAk55 (07-29-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the inevitable fight! naruto and sasuke vs madara freedom07 Naruto Manga 24 05-13-2010 09:41 AM
485 predictions/spoilers Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 309 03-03-2010 06:20 PM
Dark Plague MikeyM1979 Fan Creations 77 01-12-2008 04:21 PM
Would Sasuke Kill Naruto Now? liondemon Naruto Manga 40 10-04-2007 06:10 PM
mini contest for cover art shurikenmaster Fan Creations 0 04-08-2006 12:13 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.