Naruto 506 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #151
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 506 Predictions/Spoilers

When Naruto smashed him, I could've sworn I saw a tear go down Kisame's face.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #152
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

AHaha. Lemme re-check that page.

EDIT: haw

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-05-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-06-2010)
Old 08-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #153
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
When Naruto smashed him, I could've sworn I saw a tear go down Kisame's face.
lol yeah...you know along with all that blood I bet his jaw is in pieces
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ThEfReAk55 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-05-2010)
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #154
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

well after the chapter: here's my take on naruto's ability to sense malice and hatred, because before naruto took control of his dark self he too, to a point had hatred towards the people who treated him so rotten as a child, and therfore the kyubi was able to resonnate with that hatred and continue to erode the seal on him. Once he absorbed his dark-self and eliminated his hatred he removed the last string that the kyubi had to pull on to try and break out. Then once naruto had sealed away the kyubi's will he removed that massive source of malice and hatred inside of him he then could utilize what was once the power of the kyubi (someone also posted that idea i think) the kyubi was able to sense where malice festered and would go there. now that naruto has this new kyubi-chakra RS mode he is utilizing that sense, kind of like the static of the kyubi's hatred was overriding nartuo's sense of hatred and now that source is gone, so the signal's clear and he can detect hatred
Old 08-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #155
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Do you blame the staff for being obsessed with starcraft 2? It's a hell of a game and I should probably finish the last mission soon >_>
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Najiro (08-06-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-06-2010), ThEfReAk55 (08-05-2010)
Old 08-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #156
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

^ no lol I just would have loved to see the reaction if Naruto bleach and One piece were the ones that had to wait until they were done
Old 08-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #157
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
If the Kyuubi grows back, what was the whole point of sealing half of your wife and yourself into a death god again? Just a waste of time to make the life of your child a hell. Gotta love 'em.
If Kyuubi grow back, who is to say it will reappear in Konoha? Jiraiya was Naruto's godfather. Minato never expected Sarutobi to allow that to happen to Naruto. He didnt even expect Sarutobi would give him his mother's last name. Sarutobi allowed Konoha to look down on him and hope he could finds friends in the younger generation. But all that made Naruto strong as hell. Naruto's life is a fairly common life for an orphan ninja. Nobody abused him or tried to kill him in Konoha. People just ignored him, looked at him coldly, and talked down to him. It can make a man or break a boy. Naruto didnt have a bad life for 12 years. He just didnt have a good life, until he started making friends which was once he started getting his respect as a shinobi and shown some love, by both Iruka and then Sasuke for the first time in his life, from a superior and then a peer.

Because Naruto had something to prove to everyone, he fought harder than anyone. Your son gets powers that u know his Uzumaki blood and his Namikaze will of fire and badassness would allow only him to use someday, and would protect him through life, and defeat the man that Minato successfully attacked with a death blow, but couldnt kill, in this ninja world of powerful heroes and villains. Your wife doesnt have to die with Kyuubi, and gets to see her only child someday, and help him when when he needs her most, with enough time to tell him about his strong clan, and "look what u can do with chains". Minato was able to make that happen for his loving wife that had no choice but to die soon. We got to see Kushina and hear her story, and so did Naruto. Had she just died with Kyuubi then say bye to moms for Naruto, and bye to Kyuubi for Konoha.

Rai or the Rock Kage likely would have been the first to attack Konoha without fear of them having the "ultimate power" anymore. The 1st must have considered it a good idea to balance out the 9 chakra Beast, enforcing a higher level of respect for each nation's power in their cold, ninja world. It was beneficial for other nations to have them as a "symbol of their Kage's power". i believe the Cloud ninja said something to that affect. Now I think about it, Rai likely wanted Hinata's Byakugan so they could come back later with it and hopefully see who had the 9 tails sealed in them and take them. Doubt Rai would have threatened Sarutobi and Konoha the way he did if the last Jinjuriki, Kushina, was alive when they tried to steal Hinata.

What Minato did, that likely only he could have done, has lead to Naruto having Kyuubi now. It's the reason that Naruto is all super fast and super strong with what likely isnt even the full power of the Kyuubi in his full glory and potential. Minato gave his son power that I dont think even the Uzumaki women could use. No Kyuubi jinjuriki was ever said to be true jinjuriki. Kushina and Mito, imo, were simply "containers", and even the seal that Uzumaki had to seal Kyuubi seemed more like being nailed to the cross and left to die. I doubt if they could draw on Kyuubi chakra, and if so not much. Because of what Kishi had Minato do, it made it possible for Kishi to make Naruto the boy is his today, with his Sage, Kyuubi body.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-05-2010 at 10:13 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Emo Was Sasuke (08-06-2010), Human Rasengan (08-05-2010), Najiro (08-06-2010), That1CheezyGuy (08-05-2010)
Old 08-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #158
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

^agreed I think minato designed the seal with naruto using the full power in mind, that's why the seal was eroding and needed to be fixed, IMO he probably thought naruto would've had training by then to harness the power, but it only took a couple years after that
Old 08-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #159
SageTechKyubiStyle
Academy Student

SageTechKyubiStyle is an unknown quantity at this point

so does anyone see naruto having to prove himself to be able to participate in war after he completely controls his newfound powers. I personally would like naruto to fight the kages especially gaara who although was cool at the summit rlly betrayed Naruto by saying he shouldnt participate in the war but i doubt itll happen. Anywho i wonder if naruto will step in between Kisame vs Gai and Bee. i kinda hope that Gai and bee have a lot of trouble with kisame and naruto comes in and very easily defeats Kisame, but since it said in the manga that Kisame and Gai were destined rivals or sumthin like that i doubt it
SageTechKyubiStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #160
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,285 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
so does anyone see naruto having to prove himself to be able to participate in war after he completely controls his newfound powers. I personally would like naruto to fight the kages especially gaara who although was cool at the summit rlly betrayed Naruto by saying he shouldnt participate in the war but i doubt itll happen.
Gaara didn't betray Naruto, and Naruto's strength has nothing to do with why the Kages don't want him in the war nor KB.

They want them hidden away due to the chance, however slim or great that Tobi might get his hands on them/capture them and extract their Bijuu. They know the plan so they want to risk nothing, despite knowing how powerful they are in fact.

Tsunade commented on it and they explained why they won't do it despite of the significant asset the two represent.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #161
minatoitachi5
Genin

minatoitachi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

random question, since the kyuubi's chakra is separated from the kyuubi, would naruto lose that power if the kyuubi is taken ?

R.I.P Itachi Uchiha
minatoitachi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #162
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

so as far as we know there is a chapter next week? I didnt hear more than a rumor that there wasnt
Old 08-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #163
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by minatoitachi5 View Post
random question, since the kyuubi's chakra is separated from the kyuubi, would naruto lose that power if the kyuubi is taken ?
I would suppose that even though he has mastered the kyubi the same result would happen if that chakra was ripped out of him by gedo mazo *sp
Old 08-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #164
Cap'n
Simple Jack

Cap'n is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict something gay...

Now that Naruto can 'feel' evil, he can if you follow logic, 'feel' a goodness in someone.

Thus his key to saving Sasuke and not killing him. He senses a small amount of good nature and tries to make it grow within him.
Cap'n is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cap'n For This Useful Post:
minatoitachi5 (08-05-2010), Sensei-Q (08-06-2010)
Old 08-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #165
minatoitachi5
Genin

minatoitachi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n View Post
I predict something gay...

Now that Naruto can 'feel' evil, he can if you follow logic, 'feel' a goodness in someone.

Thus his key to saving Sasuke and not killing him. He senses a small amount of good nature and tries to make it grow within him.
yea, i totally see that happening

R.I.P Itachi Uchiha
minatoitachi5 is offline   Reply With Quote