Naruto and RS Mode. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 AM   #1
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Naruto and RS Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF??
I personally believe that this mode only looks like the way it does because Naruto used only a fraction of the Kyuubi's chakra. Had he used up more, he might probably begin to resemble the fox even more.

But the aforementioned prospect seems implausible when you consider the context of what just happened. Bijuu miniature forms only occur when the host is under the bijuu's influence. Since Naruto has complete control over the Bijuu's chakra, he should not resemble the fox in any way, thus trashing the idea of a fox cloak. This goes to show that even Bee is not a perfect host in terms of control over a Bijuu. His Bijuu works in co-operation so that's a different scenario.

Edit: Look on the bright side, at least now, Sasuketards cannot whine that Kyuubi is helping Naruto...
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug
AMA, it's possible since KB actually works in tandem with his beast, and his beast still acts like an entirely different entity outside of KB that it's different than Naruto, who completely separated the chakra from the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi, it looks like it's held in confinement away from it's chakra, so it isn't contributing anything to the well being of itself and Naruto. While KB asks his beast to borrow some of his power when his own depletes. That might have something to do with it, or it just might be some more destiny garbage Kishi decided to toss into it just for the fuck of it.
I have a theory about Naruto's new mode.

Its been hinted that Naruto will have the Kyuubi removed from him, Madara needs it to complete the Juubi. (No shit) I think that this mode will create a power-up for Naruto to use without the Kyuubi chakra and Naruto will be able to use it after the Kyuubi is extracted.

We know that Naruto represents the RS body, and Sasuke the eyes. This mode has given Naruto godlike speed and strength, sort of like Bijuu cloak without the drawbacks. Notice that Naruto [when he sucks the Kyuubi chakra] gains this mode in his mind and uses it to trap the Kyuubi (RS technique?) with a cage. He isn't using the Kyuubi, just utilizing its chakra. The chakra seems to have activated Naruto's inner power, RS mode.

Look at Kirabi, he went through the same training as Naruto and the Bijuu are very similiar. Massive difference in results.
Naruto has "RS" blood, and its never been hinted that KB does. Naruto seems to know exactly what this is, like he's always had it. Kirabi has no idea and seems puzzled. In my opinion, this new mode is Naruto's trump card. He is not working with the Kyuubi, just using his chakra (and seemingly) infusing it into his own. The mixture somehow creates this RS mode, but like stated before [Kirabi doesn't have it.] In my opinon, its unique to Naruto as the RS body. Naruto will have the Kyuubi removed, but he will keep his RS powers. (Possibly weaker) because it is in his blood.

Naruto has full control over the Kyuubi, and doesn't need to ask for it's help. KB works with the Hachibi and the cooperation gives KB the Hachibi cloak and features. Since Naruto doesn't need cooperation why would he need the cloak when he can use the Kyuubi powers to enhance his own RS chakra? In my opinion, that is what the Kyuubi chakra is doing to Naruto's chakra and body. Remember how Naruto/Jiraiya needed to use the Toad Oil to enter Sage Mode at the beginning stages? I think it is the same for Naruto/RS Mode. The Kyuubi chakra is an easy way to access it, but he will learn to do it himself later.

I want to add more to this later.

Discuss!

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 08-10-2010 at 03:34 AM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-10-2010), Najiro (08-10-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-10-2010), SilverbladeVI (08-10-2010), Wolverine (08-10-2010)

Old 08-10-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto and RS Mode.

I love it <3 and how you gave credit to platinum and WTF??
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (08-10-2010), Wolverine (08-10-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Are u saying the 9tails chakra is changing naruto's physical and spiritual energies as well as his physical body? Let me get this straight.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Alright theory.

Might work.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Sometimes, I wonder what in the world Minato actually did to the seal to make Naruto this powerful. Was this new mode, "That Jutsu" that he was talking about ? Seems a bit stupid though...
Old 08-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

It could just be his Uzumaki blood.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Plausible theory, but naruto going RS mode IMO just shows RS's use of the juubis yin chakra to give him the same appearance. Not some hidden KKG power or anything like that. Just both used the same form of bijuu chakra extraction for use as a jink because neither bijuu would cooperate.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I kinda like this theory. After reading it, certain elements of it inspired me to make a theory of my own. I thought about making making another thread for it, but I'll just stick it here to reduce clutter.

As OP said, the kyuubi would have to be extracted for the juubi to be made. So where does that leave naruto and his new mode?

I would imagine that even though the fox is separated from it's chakra, it still is responsible for creating it. Just like how people replenish their chakra with time and rest, the kyuubi's "life force" has to replenish it's own chakra. So what will happen when the kyuubi it extracted? It doesn't seem logical that all of the kyuubi's powers would instantly disappear with him, since they are kept separate from the kyuubi itself. Perhaps he would be able to keep the fox's current chakra, but be left with no way to replenish it as he uses it up.

This creates a scenario, much like Sage Mode, where he has X amount of chakra that lasts hims for X amount of time. Using little of it at a time makes it last longer, but spamming giant rasengans, and other chakra intensive jutsu would use it up much faster.

Kishi put 2 key pieces of evidence in this last chapter (both on the same page) that makes this theory credible.

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=505&p=6

Notice naruto said "...I'm not automatically using it all the time." That one phrase carries a humongous amount of weight behind it. This means the kyuubi's chakra isn't automatically mixing into his chakra like it has been all of his life. Up until now the kyuubi chakra was like an hour glass. Even though it was massive, only a small amount could leak into naruto's body through the seal. That small amount of the fox's chakra would be replenished by the fox. If that were still the case, it would mean after the fox was removed naruto would be still be constantly losing a little of the fox's chakra, regardless of whether he used it or not (much like how the MS diminishes eyesight over time even if not used, but even faster if it is used). However, as this is a key piece of evidence shows, unless naruto willingly calls forth the fox's power, it will not be used.

The other part that makes this theory possible is the comparison between how much of the fox's chakra there is total versus how much it took for naruto to enter RS mode. Notice the total amount looks as big as a Gargantuan Rasengan, but it only took a little of it "dripping" on his hands to power up to his new mode. This shows that even with the current level of fox chakra that he has, he should be able to use his new mode extensively (5 to 10 fights?) without worrying about running out.

All of this creates 2 critical conditions that allows the storyline to continue in a "Reasonable" way.

1) The extraction allows the jyuubi process to be completed, without robbing the main character of his new power up.

2) It places a limitation on how many time his new power up can be used. In a way the limitation is even more severe than for Sage Mode. Unlike SM, which can be replenished over time by making mores clones and absorbing more nature chakra, once his kyuubi powers are gone THEY ARE GONE FOREVER.

This also sets up 3 other conditions that have Major impact on the storyline.

1) As mentioned Naruto would have a set amount of Fox chakra. This would force him to use it wisely. This may force Naruto into adopting a fighting style that's more "grown up". I think we've been seeing that more and more out of him lately. He's definitely not the same dumbass he was back when he jumped into Haku's mirror technique and asked "..so what do we do now, sauce?" Even so he still has a ways to go, before he's at his fathers level of fighting efficiency.

2) As his Fox chakra begins to diminish, he's will have to think ahead to what's his next move. He's going to be thinking, "Do I have enough chakra left to defeat madara and sasuke?" We all know that without this new power up, he doesn't stand a chance against madara's juubi or sasuke's EMS, much less both of them.

That's when he will have a brainstorm idea (or somebody else will likely have it for him). SAGE MODE+RS MODE. The frogs already explained that mixing nature energy with his chakra not only increases the power, but lets it last longer. This is because your using 3 parts to make it, instead of just your 2 (mental and physical energy). Essentially RS mode is doing the same thing, but instead of mixing nature energy, naruto's using fox chakra. Logically speaking if 3 chakra sources last longer then 2, then 4 should last longer then 3. So combine SM and RS mode together, and you have GOD mode. This of course sets up the 3rd condition below,

It also seems strangely convenient that Kishi went out of his way to emphasize the immense strength of SM and the insane speed of RS mode. If that doesn't tell you there going to be used together sometime, nothing will.

3) WHAT COULD POSSIBLE BE MORE POWERFUL THEN JUUBI? Short answer is SM+RS mode. Without both naruto doesn't stand a chance.

On a side note, we got to come up with a universally used name for this new mode. I started calling it RS mode after I seen it somewhere, but others are calling it Kyuubi-mode, which makes it hard to differentiate between this mode and the former Kyuubi-mode. Then there's God Mode and Uber Mode, etc.....This shit gets confusing at times when I'm reading a thread, and 5 different people are talking about the same thing and calling it 5 different names.

Perhaps we should make a poll and vote on what to call it.

Opinions?

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Duncan33 (08-10-2010), KillerNN (08-10-2010), Wolverine (08-10-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I kinda like this theory. After reading it, certain elements of it inspired me to make a theory of my own. I thought about making making another thread for it, but I'll just stick it here to reduce clutter.

As OP said, the kyuubi would have to be extracted for the juubi to be made. So where does that leave naruto and his new mode?

I would imagine that even though the fox is separated from it's chakra, it still is responsible for creating it. Just like how people replenish their chakra with time and rest, the kyuubi's "life force" has to replenish it's own chakra. So what will happen when the kyuubi it extracted? It doesn't seem logical that all of the kyuubi's powers would instantly disappear with him, since they are kept separate from the kyuubi itself. Perhaps he would be able to keep the fox's current chakra, but be left with no way to replenish it as he uses it up.

This creates a scenario, much like Sage Mode, where he has X amount of chakra that lasts hims for X amount of time. Using little of it at a time makes it last longer, but spamming giant rasengans, and other chakra intensive jutsu would use it up much faster.

Kishi put 2 key pieces of evidence in this last chapter (both on the same page) that makes this theory credible.

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=505&p=6

Notice naruto said "...I'm not automatically using it all the time." That one phrase carries a humongous amount of weight behind it. This means the kyuubi's chakra isn't automatically mixing into his chakra like it has been all of his life. Up until now the kyuubi chakra was like an hour glass. Even though it was massive, only a small amount could leak into naruto's body through the seal. That small amount of the fox's chakra would be replenished by the fox. If that were still the case, it would mean after the fox was removed naruto would be still be constantly losing a little of the fox's chakra, regardless of whether he used it or not (much like how the MS diminishes eyesight over time even if not used, but even faster if it is used). However, as this is a key piece of evidence shows, unless naruto willingly calls forth the fox's power, it will not be used.

The other part that makes this theory possible is the comparison between how much of the fox's chakra there is total versus how much it took for naruto to enter RS mode. Notice the total amount looks as big as a Gargantuan Rasengan, but it only took a little of it "dripping" on his hands to power up to his new mode. This shows that even with the current level of fox chakra that he has, he should be able to use his new mode extensively (5 to 10 fights?) without worrying about running out.

All of this creates 2 critical conditions that allows the storyline to continue in a "Reasonable" way.

1) The extraction allows the jyuubi process to be completed, without robbing the main character of his new power up.

2) It places a limitation on how many time his new power up can be used. In a way the limitation is even more severe than for Sage Mode. Unlike SM, which can be replenished over time by making mores clones and absorbing more nature chakra, once his kyuubi powers are gone THEY ARE GONE FOREVER.

This also sets up 3 other conditions that have Major impact on the storyline.

1) As mentioned Naruto would have a set amount of Fox chakra. This would force him to use it wisely. This may force Naruto into adopting a fighting style that's more "grown up". I think we've been seeing that more and more out of him lately. He's definitely not the same dumbass he was back when he jumped into Haku's mirror technique and asked "..so what do we do now, sauce?" Even so he still has a ways to go, before he's at his fathers level of fighting efficiency.

2) As his Fox chakra begins to diminish, he's will have to think ahead to what's his next move. He's going to be thinking, "Do I have enough chakra left to defeat madara and sasuke?" We all know that without this new power up, he doesn't stand a chance against madara's juubi or sasuke's EMS, much less both of them.

That's when he will have a brainstorm idea (or somebody else will likely have it for him). SAGE MODE+RS MODE. The frogs already explained that mixing nature energy with his chakra not only increases the power, but lets it last longer. This is because your using 3 parts to make it, instead of just your 2 (mental and physical energy). Essentially RS mode is doing the same thing, but instead of mixing nature energy, naruto's using fox chakra. Logically speaking if 3 chakra sources last longer then 2, then 4 should last longer then 3. So combine SM and RS mode together, and you have GOD mode. This of course sets up the 3rd condition below,

It also seems strangely convenient that Kishi went out of his way to emphasize the immense strength of SM and the insane speed of RS mode. If that doesn't tell you there going to be used together sometime, nothing will.

3) WHAT COULD POSSIBLE BE MORE POWERFUL THEN JUUBI? Short answer is SM+RS mode. Without both naruto doesn't stand a chance.

On a side note, we got to come up with a universally used name for this new mode. I started calling it RS mode after I seen it somewhere, but others are calling it Kyuubi-mode, which makes it hard to differentiate between this mode and the former Kyuubi-mode. Then there's God Mode and Uber Mode, etc.....This shit gets confusing at times when I'm reading a thread, and 5 different people are talking about the same thing and calling it 5 different names.

Perhaps we should make a poll and vote on what to call it.

Opinions?
Nice one! I think that would be more reasonable if that were the case. As for the poll, I think it's a good idea too although as you've said earlier I've also noticed that most people are calling the mode Rikuduo Senin Mode (RSM) since the cloak has nothing to do with the Kyuubi though it is the Kyuubi's chakra that's being used. So I think we should use RSM when refering to Naruto in that form.

Last edited by Duncan33; 08-10-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-10-2010), BLOOD_GOD (08-10-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Explain what "RS powers" are so I can get a better understanding of this.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

@ Duncan, Then RSM it is.

Edit: @ KYF, RS=Ridoku Sennin. You know the father of all ninjutsu and all that shit. People are calling him that because he has the same necklace RS was wearing.

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-10-2010 at 04:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (08-10-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

RSM appears to make it easier for him to manipulate his chakra (notice that he'd never used a Shunshin on-panel before), gives him similar insane strength to Sage Mode, allows him even better sensor abilities than Sage mode, on par with Karin's, presumably blocks damage like the Kyuubi Cloak. We haven't seen anything else yet, but fuck, this is the first chapter it has formally appeared in outside of Naruto's subconscious.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Then RSM it is.
So a body activation of Light chakra (aka life energy) which must result from an affinity to such element?

So basically, naruto loses kyuubi, but can still use light chakra/life energy for body activation just as naruto uses Natural energy for SM. OK.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
RSM appears to make it easier for him to manipulate his chakra (notice that he'd never used a Shunshin on-panel before), gives him similar insane strength to Sage Mode, allows him even better sensor abilities than Sage mode, on par with Karin's, presumably blocks damage like the Kyuubi Cloak. We haven't seen anything else yet, but fuck, this is the first chapter it has formally appeared in outside of Naruto's subconscious.
Are you sure it gives naruto strength? If that were the case he should be able to pull his foot free from the wall, shouldn't he?

I'm more inclined to believe it a more of a speed power up then strength, and that it was the speed behind the attack that hurt kisame so much.

It does seem to offer naruto a durability upgrade like he had in SM. That would explain why him kicking his foot into a wall didn't hurt him.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Are you sure it gives naruto strength? If that were the case he should be able to pull his foot free from the wall, shouldn't he?

I'm more inclined to believe it a more of a speed power up then strength, and that it was the speed behind the attack that hurt kisame so much.

It does seem to offer naruto a durability upgrade like he had in SM. That would explain why him kicking his foot into a wall didn't hurt him.
Shunshin isn't "real" speed, as in the kind that would factor into the force equation (m x v-squared). Shunshin is literally warping from one location to the other, never covering the distance in between. Unless you were moving at high speed going in to the shunshin, you wouldn't come out of it at high speed.