Sharingan theory - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-16-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
DarkJeal
Academy Student

DarkJeal is an unknown quantity at this point
Sharingan theory

I must first before anything, apologize for any grammar mistakes, english is not my mother language.

We have all seen the story developing into the most versatile and powerful jutsu in the anime, and after some thinking, there are some points that make the sharingan not a time space jutsu, but a tool that works by that principle (since you do not need to make seals)

1.- first, amateratsu, is spawned from nowhere, and we don't see chakra surge in the proc., so perhaps is phased through an alternate dimension.
2.- second clue is kakashi's kamui, that is the most obvius example.
3.-now, think about it, the principle of sharingan is that it has some kind of demonic origin, and susanoo is somewhat a demonic lookin' chakra manifestation, and when it power ups, the shape and size develops, looking "smooter" like seeing through the water something, and when surfacing, lookin' well, better...

Since the origin of this tool is demonic, the price of using it is vital energy alongside chakra...

PS.- somebody mentioned that the 4th space time jutsu was reverse summoning, and i must disagree, unless proof is showed, i strongly believe that reverse summoning comes with a poof and smoke, so unless is a highly developed reverse summoning, is a space time jutsu
DarkJeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Sharingan theory

summoning/reverse summoning are T/S techniques. Hiraishin is a reverse summoning so it falls under the category of T/S jutsu too.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-16-2010 at 01:46 AM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

The MS, not the regular SG offers nothing but jutsu that defy space and time which should technically make them T/S jutsu.

Amaterasu is summoned onto the opponent and banished as well with the same swirling pattern as tobis T/S jutsu. It is not shot from the eye, but summoned and banished like a regular summon. Just watch how itachi uses it in his fight with sasuke and u can tell its a T/S jutsu.

Tsukuyomi can manipulate space and time.

Sasanoo uses both MS eyes to summon the thunder god himself using the users chakra to give him form. And since the summonig jutsu is a T/S jutsu then so is this summoning.

Kamui is obviously a T/S jutsu.

Conclusion: the MS is the T/S eye just as the regular sharingan is the genjutsu eye.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Two little things to point out, but otherwise, solid post, KYF:

Susano'o = Storm God. Raijin = Thunder/Lightning God.

Sharingan is more the "conventional technique" eye, since it enhances Taijutsu capability, Ninjutsu capability, and Genjutsu capability.

On a completely different note, one theory that I came up with (which I am certain has very little evidence behind it, but also doesn't seem to actively contradict anything, iirc) is that Madara's tech IS Kamui.

The theory is that Kamui uses each eye to form a hole between dimensions. By the theory, Kakashi can only send things into the pocket dimension as he only has one eye (with his level of mastery). Madara either has another eye behind that mask (which there's no proof that he does), or has mastered the tech to such a degree that he needs only use 1 gateway at a time (which isn't impossible, since we see him go into the pocket dimension, then come out with an entirely new portal, and the same concept with containing and freeing people, he only has one gate at a time).

I think this could explain how Madara can use a S/T tech that isn't completely instantaneous (he has to enter the dimension, then exit at his destination. Certainly takes very little time, but it's not INSTANT like a summoning or the FTG). Kamui could well be the "Final Technique" of the EMS (since Kakashi's situation could mimic the conditions of an EMS).

Your thoughts and criticisms?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (08-16-2010), Sensei-Q (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Kamui is a T/S barrier jutsu is like minatos that transfered the kyuubi blast away from the village except kakashi can focus and actually collapse the barrier space on the opponent or an object destroying it, not merely drawing it into another dimension.

Tobis T/S is more similar to amaterasu in which he can summon and banish himself or anyone within his reach instead of black flames. Both even have the same swirling pattern (watch itachis use of amaterasu in the anime) or look closely at the pattern of the flames when theyre first summoned..

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-16-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Kamui is a T/S barrier jutsu is like minatos that transfered the kyuubi blast away from the village except kakashi can focus and actually collapse the barrier space on the opponent or an object destroying it, not merely drawing it into another dimension.
I'm perfectly willing to accept this as a hole in my theory if you give me databook shit or something that specifically describes Kamui as being like that.

I'm just saying that if Kakashi either weren't one-Sharingan'd or had more experience with the tech, it might be able to function like Madara's, which could mean they are either the same tech or derived from the same tech.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Two little things to point out, but otherwise, solid post, KYF:

Susano'o = Storm God. Raijin = Thunder/Lightning God.

Sharingan is more the "conventional technique" eye, since it enhances Taijutsu capability, Ninjutsu capability, and Genjutsu capability.

On a completely different note, one theory that I came up with (which I am certain has very little evidence behind it, but also doesn't seem to actively contradict anything, iirc) is that Madara's tech IS Kamui.

The theory is that Kamui uses each eye to form a hole between dimensions. By the theory, Kakashi can only send things into the pocket dimension as he only has one eye (with his level of mastery). Madara either has another eye behind that mask (which there's no proof that he does), or has mastered the tech to such a degree that he needs only use 1 gateway at a time (which isn't impossible, since we see him go into the pocket dimension, then come out with an entirely new portal, and the same concept with containing and freeing people, he only has one gate at a time).

I think this could explain how Madara can use a S/T tech that isn't completely instantaneous (he has to enter the dimension, then exit at his destination. Certainly takes very little time, but it's not INSTANT like a summoning or the FTG). Kamui could well be the "Final Technique" of the EMS (since Kakashi's situation could mimic the conditions of an EMS).

Your thoughts and criticisms?
So Kakashi has the EMS, or his way of activating it made some kind of shortcut to one of the EMS's powers (or THE EMS's power).

Or Obito ha(s/d) his own side of the plot, and Tobi knew something about it. Not saying he's Obito, just saying he could have his eye too.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I'm perfectly willing to accept this as a hole in my theory if you give me databook shit or something that specifically describes Kamui as being like that.

I'm just saying that if Kakashi either weren't one-Sharingan'd or had more experience with the tech, it might be able to function like Madara's, which could mean they are either the same tech or derived from the same tech.
OKhttp://www.urakai.com/ndb3/240-241.png

Barrier T/S jutsu that allows kakashi to also destroy the opponent by collapsing the barrier onto the enemy opposed to just drawing him/her in.

And I understand what ur saying, but by pattern of T/S jutsu and function of summoning and banishing to an alternate dimension the amaterasu seems more similar then kamui IMO because tobis T/S jutsu is amaterasu without black flames, just himself/others and objects.

It is plausible that tobis is a more advanced form of T/S MS jutsu in a way, but since the MS only has 1 physical attack eye and 1 genjutsu eye. I dont see tobis T/S involving more then one eye.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-16-2010, 01:47 AM   #9
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Amateratsu is not a T/S jutsu.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 01:49 AM   #10
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

But Sasuke has more than one MS Ninjutsu eye. If that's what you meant.

EDIT: directed towards the "1 physical attack eye and 1 genjutsu eye"

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-16-2010 at 01:51 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #11
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
But Sasuke has more than one MS Ninjutsu eye. If that's what you meant.
No he doesn't.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #12
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
OKhttp://www.urakai.com/ndb3/240-241.png

Barrier T/S jutsu that allows kakashi to also destroy the opponent by collapsing the barrier onto the enemy opposed to just drawing him/her in.

And I understand what ur saying, but by pattern of T/S jutsu and function of summoning and banishing to an alternate dimension the amaterasu seems more similar then kamui IMO because tobis T/S jutsu is amaterasu without black flames, just himself/others and objects.

It is plausible that tobis is a more advanced form of T/S MS jutsu in a way, but since the MS only has 1 physical attack eye and 1 genjutsu eye. I dont see tobis T/S involving more then one eye.
Alrighty then. That takes care of that.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:54 AM   #13
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
No he doesn't.
His left eye casts Amaterasu. His right eye controls the Amaterasu, and most likely is the key to Enton. I forgot which eye was the one for Genjutsu. But one of his eyes has Genjutsu/Ninjutsu.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
His left eye casts Amaterasu. His right eye controls the Amaterasu, and most likely is the key to Enton. I forgot which eye was the one for Genjutsu. But one of his eyes has Genjutsu/Ninjutsu.
Right eye casts Tsukuyomi. Both eyes are needed for Enton and Susano'o.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 01:57 AM   #15
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Reread the manga.