Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site - Page 29 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #421
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site

Not Iyasu, Human Rasengan was trying to prove that in some ass backwards, convoluted way.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-09-2010)

Old 09-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #422
Daniel-San
The Juggernaut

Daniel-San is an unknown quantity at this point

Then you quoted the wrong thing. I was talking about Iyasu, not Rasengan.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #423
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

My original response with the "Al Qaeda = All Muslims" argument was about Human Rasengan. I even pointed that out in my first breakdown of your post that he was one of the primary antagonists.
ninjalostboy95 (09-10-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #424
Daniel-San
The Juggernaut

I know, but my post before that was about Iyasu, not Rasengan. You're getting mixed up with the posts.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #425
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

No I'm not. I think you are. I was commenting on what was going on. My first response to you involved HR. I never said anything in regards to Iyasu.
ninjalostboy95 (09-10-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #426
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-San View Post
I said earlier that I only skimmed. I didn't read in full detail.
Next time actually read before stating BS. Some members WERE being prejudice on the topic. Kael already broke down your response, so I won't even bother.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #427
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
Stop lying to the newbie MAL
I'm not lying, and stop pretending you're not still a newbie.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-10-2010), goldengod (09-15-2010)
Old 09-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #428
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'm not lying, and stop pretending you're not still a newbie.
LOL. so when can i remove the tag
Old 09-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #429
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

never .

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-10-2010)
Old 09-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #430
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

never ever
Old 09-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #431
Daniel-San
The Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
No I'm not. I think you are. I was commenting on what was going on. My first response to you involved HR. I never said anything in regards to Iyasu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Next time actually read before stating BS. Some members WERE being prejudice on the topic. Kael already broke down your response, so I won't even bother.
Neither one of you must've read my post. I was talking about Iyasu the entire time. I barely read any posts about Human Rasengan, nor posted anything about him in my original post. So you're responding to me about something I never talked about. The reason I was talking about Iyasu and not Rasengan was because he was chased out just because he wanted to have a normal debate, and the raging came into play, forcing him to break, and leave. I never said anything about Rasengan. When Ninjalostboy said prejudice was involved, I thought he was talking about Iyasu.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:28 AM   #432
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't feel like picking apart this entire post, so I'll just point out the major flaws.

Actually, it was prejudice. The main antagonist for this was Human Rasengan. He tried a convoluted string of premises that essentially equated to "All Muslims are like those in Al Qaeda". This is totally not the case in any way, shape, or form. Most Muslims have denounced Al Qaeda and condemned the attacks as "Un-Islamic".
I was constantly being misunderstood by you guys .. I wasn't equating all Muslims as terrorist but stating the extreme Muslims will take credit for the actions of the moderate Muslims.. thats all .. what was soo hard to comprehend about that
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #433
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I wasn't equating all Muslims as terrorist but stating the extreme Muslims will take credit for the actions of the moderate Muslims..
You really are a moron. How the fuck do you get "they'll take credit for it" from "they are against living together with other religions"? The extremists will not accept this community center. It goes against the very reason they exist. They want to see Islam (or their perverted version of it, at least) as the only religion. All other religions are heretical and must be purged in their minds.

There is no way, in hell, that the Islamic extremists of Al Qaeda will see this as a victory for their cause. The community center is being built and run by a guy that wants to see Islam and the western cultures coexist in peace. The Imam doesn't want to purge all of the other religions.

Edit: I seriously want to see your logic of how "Allah wants us to destroy the infidels (all other religions)" translates to "this community center is a step towards victory and the destruction of the infidels". If you can't come up with a way that translates, in a way that is logical to us (not your bullshit excuse of "this works for me, so it works for everyone else" logic), then shut the fuck up about the topic.

Last edited by kael03; 09-14-2010 at 03:12 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-14-2010), Numinous (09-15-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #434
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

well if they do think its a victory they will probably start building mosks and stop "wasting" money on bombs and shit.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #435
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You really are a moron. How the fuck do you get "they'll take credit for it" from "they are against living together with other religions"? The extremists will not accept this community center. It goes against the very reason they exist. They want to see Islam (or their perverted version of it, at least) as the only religion. All other religions are heretical and must be purged in their minds.

There is no way, in hell, that the Islamic extremists of Al Qaeda will see this as a victory for their cause. The community center is being built and run by a guy that wants to see Islam and the western cultures coexist in peace. The Imam doesn't want to purge all of the other religions.

Edit: I seriously want to see your logic of how "Allah wants us to destroy the infidels (all other religions)" translates to "this community center is a step towards victory and the destruction of the infidels". If you can't come up with a way that translates, in a way that is logical to us (not your bullshit excuse of "this works for me, so it works for everyone else" logic), then shut the fuck up about the topic.

dude you're a fucking dumb shit your mom should have just squeezed a little harder during child birth and saved us the trouble they share the SAME FUCKING RELIGION it matters not if the goals are the same .. the banner of Islam flying near where they attacked us is what they are looking at. kinda like you clusterfucks all ganging up on someone in the forums one person takes down your enemy and you all claim credit.. see I made it relate-able for you
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote