Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 08-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #106
Horurinjiru Iyasu
Academy Student

Horurinjiru Iyasu has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site

Yes, but when it comes to your own death, which I think is the case here, as he's trying to keep himself safer from Muslims, is that there are many who could care less. I'm going to go with what you said "Keep your allies close, but your enemies closer.". I think he's up to no good with the Muslims/terrorists, and this is just a first step. I know this goes along with the Barrak Husane Obama/Osama Bin Laden/Sudam Husane theory, but it does seem very likely now.
Horurinjiru Iyasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #107
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horurinjiru Iyasu View Post
Yes, but when it comes to your own death, which I think is the case here, as he's trying to keep himself safer from Muslims, is that there are many who could care less. I'm going to go with what you said "Keep your allies close, but your enemies closer.". I think he's up to no good with the Muslims/terrorists, and this is just a first step. I know this goes along with the Barrak Husane Obama/Osama Bin Laden/Sudam Husane theory, but it does seem very likely now.
Ok President Obama had a Muslim father and went to a Muslim school in Indonesia so that's where he gets his name and his understanding of Muslim culture.. We'd only be so lucky as to have someone in the White-house who understands some of the things that our enemies believe rather than none at all.

Our President was also a Harvard Constitutional Law Alum so he understands the Constitution of which he swore an oath to protect and defend.. the statement he made about the right of religious freedom and of the Muslim group to build there .. but he also stated they should be sensitive to the feelings of the people they claim to be reaching out to .. There are tons of other places to build a mosque in New York city or New York state for that mater .. let them build it but just not there .. again I say it's as if the person who murdered your parents moving in on the plot of land next door.. it's thumbing their nose at you the whole time .. no matter how many baked goods they brought over or how many beers they gave you for the super bowl
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #108
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Ok President Obama had a Muslim father and went to a Muslim school in Indonesia so that's where he gets his name and his understanding of Muslim culture.. We'd only be so lucky as to have someone in the White-house who understands some of the things that our enemies believe rather than none at all.

Our President was also a Harvard Constitutional Law Alum so he understands the Constitution of which he swore an oath to protect and defend.. the statement he made about the right of religious freedom and of the Muslim group to build there .. but he also stated they should be sensitive to the feelings of the people they claim to be reaching out to .. There are tons of other places to build a mosque in New York city or New York state for that mater .. let them build it but just not there .. again I say it's as if the person who murdered your parents moving in on the plot of land next door.. it's thumbing their nose at you the whole time .. no matter how many baked goods they brought over or how many beers they gave you for the super bowl
So you are saying that the government shouldn't allow this? And why wouldn't he be in jail?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-20-2010), Mal (08-20-2010), Miburo (08-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010), Numinous (08-21-2010), Servo (08-21-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #109
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am all for freedom of religion but this isn't a matter of whether or not the Muslims have a right to build there it's whether or not they should. It would be like Nazi's building a Hitler Memorial on land they owned in Jerusalem.
No, it's not at all like that. Everyday Muslims are not responsible for 9/11, and a mosque is not a symbol of Islamic Extremism. I, personally, have no problem with Godwin's "Law" because a good Nazi analogy is effective; yours is not good. In fact, it is probably the worst analogy I have ever read.

Quote:
I have to agree with the building of the mosque being a slap in the face .. it has been noted that these Muslim extremists take the smallest thing and use it to embolden their cause.. whether or not the people that want to build near ground zero have any affiliation with the extremists. the Militants will take the building of the mosque as " Look at us as we dance on the bones of infidels"
Why are you grouping the Muslim supporters of this mosque with the extremists responsible for 9/11? I'm willing to bet the extremists are just as pissed at peaceful Muslims as they are at the US in general.

Quote:
But it could go either way with how young Muslim radicals will take the building of the mosque.. it will either backfire and lessen their ranks by showing our tolerance or embolden them by showing that they got one over on us.
How did they "get one over on us?" The terrorists didn't demolish the WTC to make room for a mosque, they did it to kill people and destroy shit, so a mosque being built there is in no way a victory for them.

Quote:
@ mibs ^ I'm sure the Holocaust and persecution of the Jews and all the events of WWII seemed impossible back in the day but slippery slope.. it happened
And in the 50s we were going to have flying cars by the year 2000, and in the 60s we were going to live on the moon some day, and in the 70s Russia was going to nuke the US, and in the 80s the VCR was going to kill movie theatres, and in the 90s the internet was going to revolutionize learning. Things that are expected to happen don't, and unexpected things do. Get over it.

Quote:
They may have the legal right but it's a matter of respect for a place that is now sacred to Americans.. It's like some guy murdering your mother then moving next door to you because he bout the land
Here's an idea: Stop trying to make analogies; you suck at it. The people who wish to build this mosque are not affiliated with any terrorist organization, so grouping them with the terrorists is inaccurate.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
PSS @ HI don't let it get to you .. these guys will take the most minute thing and manipulate words to deviate you from your topic to make you look like a fool or go off the handle .. it's how they get jollies.. har har you did nhot say that .. this is what I said but you said this and this is what you meant but understood me only on this point so you see I am infallible and your logic sucks..

just make your case and trust that someone who isn't anal about things will get what your saying
Anal about what? Being correct?

Quote:
The rights we give have certain limits. Does anyone remember the term "Free country"? Still to this day, I've never seen anyone prove that this is a free country. People refer to it, but in the end, our government is corrupted. The point of Free Country was to let the people decide. Instead, things like the Health Care policy, were instead accepted by the president. Now we're talking about taking that policy out. We elect officials so that they may voice our opinions, yet since we got Obama as our president, it seems we are being ignored, and that they are now relying on him. I believe they will do the same with this case, and knowing that Obama was taught by Muslims, he will plant the full law.
Have you ever, personally, written a letter to or emailed your elected official? If not, kindly cease your bitching.

Quote:
No. I changed my mind when I saw that I actually had some backing support. Even if you're a complete fucking retard, it's useless to try to argue with a bunch of idiots with no backing support. It's like getting gang raped. Not to mention that victory shit. There's no victory in making someone turn away because he didn't want to argue about something that wouldn't matter in 10 years.
You gave up arguing. Giving up is forfeiting. If your opponent forfeits, you win. Winning is VICTORY! FUCK YEAH!

Quote:
There's several types of men. That type of man is just stupid and ignorant. The one I'm trying to be is smart and wise. Get your facts straight. Real men will survive so that they can care for the one's they love. Stubborn men will stand up against anything even if they can not win, risking their lives, and putting their family through hell. Think about that concept.
REAL men fight for what they believe; what they know. He is not a MAN, who gives up on what they know to be true just because there's some risk involved. Do not confuse dedication with stubbornness.

Quote:
Edit: If he's the stupid one, then why are you proving that he is correct?
Wut?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-20-2010), Miburo (08-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010), Numinous (08-21-2010), Servo (08-21-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #110
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
The rights we give have certain limits. Does anyone remember the term "Free country"? Still to this day, I've never seen anyone prove that this is a free country. People refer to it, but in the end, our government is corrupted. The point of Free Country was to let the people decide. Instead, things like the Health Care policy, were instead accepted by the president. Now we're talking about taking that policy out. We elect officials so that they may voice our opinions, yet since we got Obama as our president, it seems we are being ignored, and that they are now relying on him. I believe they will do the same with this case, and knowing that Obama was taught by Muslims, he will plant the full law.
You don't deserve to live in this great country if you've failed to see the freedom we've obtained and all the things we get to do because of it. Also, I thought you left the forums as well.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-20-2010), Miburo (08-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #111
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

^ This.

I'm not even American and I think USA is a pretty cool guy, he fights for freedom and doesn't afraid of anything.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-20-2010), Darth-Nero (08-20-2010), Miburo (08-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010), Numinous (08-21-2010), RNB (08-20-2010), Servo (08-21-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #112
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is a law that says that a married muslim man can "force" sex with his wife is she doesn't wanna. A guy did that and he was tried for rape and because of the shariat law he was freed.
I'm pretty sure that guy is Afghan or a Pakistan. There are some Pakistani and Banglas who do that to their women here, but they got send to prison instead.

Like our Prime Minister once said, Pakistani and Afghan maybe look handsome like Hindustani heroes but they treat women like dirt. So dont fall for them.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #113
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
They may have the legal right
No, they don't. Church and state.

Edit: You guys need to reread the first post 100 times. It's not even funny anymore. Seriously, 5th grade reading.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-20-2010 at 02:27 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #114
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
All that proves is that the Sharia law shouldn't be used. I mean seriously, what the fuck? The guy was freed by the Sharia law after raping his wife? That's fucked up. It should not ever settle into the US.
This thread isn't about the damn law. Reading comprehension isn't your forte.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #115
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's several types of men. That type of man is just stupid and ignorant. The one I'm trying to be is smart and wise. Get your facts straight. Real men will survive so that they can care for the one's they love. Stubborn men will stand up against anything even if they can not win, risking their lives, and putting their family through hell. Think about that concept.

ITT: You're UNMANLY. I hope you're not American, you bring us great shame.

Quote:
Edit: If he's the stupid one, then why are you proving that he is correct?
As my fine comrade so eloquently put it, "Wut?"

Quote:
@ MIBS and I don't need anyone here's stamp of approval to know I'm smart mibs I might not have gone to a high degree of college as some or have a vast knowledge in as many areas but I am far from stupid.. you and a few others just have a way or twisting conversations that would make a politician blush.. it's really quite amazing.. shame it's being wasted on the internet
At the other shit I didn't quote: Stupid. It's not "loose/loose." We allow people to have the freedom to build shit on the land they own, like they should since this is America. We preserve our FREEDOM. We win.

There is no lose. Some pussies cry, but that's lol. And some dumbshit extremist pussy terrorists might warp it into some sort of personal victory, but they would do that either way. "haha, they're taking away the freedoms of their citizens due to the terror we caused alalalalalala" They're pussies. Anyone who knows anything about manly battling knows that they're cowards who CANNOT win. That's why they sneak attack unarmed civilians and other pussy shit. Because it's all they can do.

@YOU-Saying you're smart doesn't make you smart. Saying we twist conversations doesn't make that true either. You can't prove either, so whatever. All talk. Not manly. Man up. Etc. I'm sure you know the drill by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
I can see you going to a early grave over a "when to use a butter knife" debate... don't know why i'm posting this shit, but me need to retain me mudhutter status
Don't worry, you'll never lose your mudhutter status.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (08-20-2010), kael03 (08-20-2010), kluang (08-21-2010), Mal (08-21-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010), Numinous (08-21-2010), Servo (08-21-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #116
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Wow, people can't comprehend the main focus of the thread? WOW.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-20-2010 at 08:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #117
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
/salute

Not that it matters, this is purely for curiousity, but which Cap is that? Steve or Bucky?

I seriously need to start buying comics again >_<
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-20-2010), Servo (08-21-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #118
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Is there a poster of this?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-20-2010), Servo (08-21-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 08:50 PM   #119
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow. Completely missed this thread exploding.

Couple of thoughts:

Obama has no other position to take. See: Freedom of Religion. They own the land, they can do with it as they please - even if it seems a tad insensitive they are just exercising their rights. Or do you feel they are not Americans? The really awesome thing about this story is that it wouldn't happen too many other places in the world. Europe is going through a bit anti-muslim stage and most of the rest of the world has religious persecution. America (and some other nations) is trying to make it possible for all to live with rights and freedoms. That is admirable no matter how you cut it.

A word on Islamic states: they wouldn't allow this. Many extremists consider the simple fact that Western Nations allow other religions, including theirs, the freedom to practice a weakness. Standing up to that is honourable. Soon as you start saying "no, this religion can't" you are no better than those you oppose (who also repress women, minorities, members of different religions and sects of their own religion, etc) - do you want to be that?

I will also clarify, I am a Canadian. We have similar problems coming to a head with figuring out how far our charter of rights and freedoms goes when it comes to religion (ceremonial knives, head scarves, whether or not we should allow guys with turbans rights motorcycles without a helmut - seriously) and it is a narrow path to walk. But I feel it is worth it. I support American in these freedoms and am happy to share that commonality.

Finally, durka durka church... I laughed. A lot.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-20-2010), Mal (08-21-2010), Miburo (08-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-20-2010), Numinous (08-21-2010), Servo (08-21-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #120
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Finally, durka durka church... I laughed. A lot.
This brings back memories of an especially awesome movie.

Team America fuck yeah!

Durka durka people.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-20-2010), Human Rasengan (08-20-2010)