Chapter 267 Discussion (Spoilers) - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-12-2005, 10:23 PM   #46
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

dothej is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
LOL, you ruiner.
BAKA!!! the thread reads "Chapter 267 Discussion (Spoilers)" if u didn't know then now you do; and ---to all those who really don't know --- orochimaru killed Konoha's 3rd Hokage and the village of sand's kazekage(dude) aaaaand while were on them...sasori's the one who killed the kazekage(dude) before the currently slain... to those who hate and depise me, (inner itachi) cling to life....but seriously, if the thread says spoilers or possibility of spoiler DON'T CLICK IT if ur not there yet.... that-is-all...

"I reject your reality and substitue my own"

dothej is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2005, 10:25 PM   #47
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

Quote:
They were just joking, we don't know other than the kazakage who Oro killed.
no .... sasori killed one, orochimaru killed one, kakashi's killing one...

Old 07-12-2005, 10:39 PM   #48
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothej
BAKA!!! the thread reads "Chapter 267 Discussion (Spoilers)" if u didn't know then now you do; and ---to all those who really don't know --- orochimaru killed Konoha's 3rd Hokage and the village of sand's kazekage(dude) aaaaand while were on them...sasori's the one who killed the kazekage(dude) before the currently slain... to those who hate and depise me, (inner itachi) cling to life....but seriously, if the thread says spoilers or possibility of spoiler DON'T CLICK IT if ur not there yet.... that-is-all...
I was just joking because you said he killed them both, but other than the third and the 4th kazakage we don't know who else Oro killed. Beause Venus asked what is going to happen to Sasori and you said he dies, but I jokingly said no spoilers even though technically said no spoilers, because we really don't know what is going to happen to him. Really it seems like a lot of miscommunication between us, but yes Oro killed the 3rd Hokage and the 4th Kazakage, anyone have any complaints or questions.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 12:26 AM   #49
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
no .... sasori killed one, orochimaru killed one, kakashi's killing one...
i dont think sasori agreed to killing the 3rd Kazekage and kakashi isnt killing one ur goof ball
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 04:56 PM   #50
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzykilla
i dont think sasori agreed to killing the 3rd Kazekage and kakashi isnt killing one ur goof ball
haha yeah, guess i had kakashi on my mind... but wat do you mean "i dont think sasori agreed to killing the 3rd Kazekage"?

Old 07-13-2005, 05:42 PM   #51
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

well when first brought out the 3rd Kazekage as a puppet ......he didnt say that he killed him.....(he just said this puppet is he best or it was a handful to get...or somthing of that sort) and when his grandma said so u killed the 3rd.......i dont think he gave a direct yes or no.....thats what im saying.....
Old 07-13-2005, 06:14 PM   #52
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

Quote:
well when first brought out the 3rd Kazekage as a puppet ......he didnt say that he killed him.....(he just said this puppet is he best or it was a handful to get...or somthing of that sort) and when his grandma said so u killed the 3rd.......i dont think he gave a direct yes or no.....thats what im saying.....
yeah but when he said "as far as the fourth, etc..." i guess i assumed he indeed killed the Kazekage, ya kno?

Old 07-13-2005, 07:25 PM   #53
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
yeah but when he said "as far as the fourth, etc..." i guess i assumed he indeed killed the Kazekage, ya kno?
I guess I will make my entrance to end this debate, so as of right now we don't know for sure if the 3rd was killed by Sasori and it is implied that Oro killed the 4th. Very strong argument stating that Oro killed him, since Oro impersonated him during the chuunin exam and it was Oro that the sand were working with.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 07-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #54
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Quote:
I guess I will make my entrance to end this debate, so as of right now we don't know for sure if the 3rd was killed by Sasori and it is implied that Oro killed the 4th. Very strong argument stating that Oro killed him, since Oro impersonated him during the chuunin exam and it was Oro that the sand were working with.
hehehe Oro did kill the 4th......they showed it.....in a flashback of kam when he was dieing i believe, he was talking about Oro and about him killing ppl like kages and they should him kill the 4th kazekage.....in like a desert or a brown mountain plain...of some sort......(im pritty sure im right here)
Old 07-13-2005, 07:35 PM   #55
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
hehehe Oro did kill the 4th......they showed it.....in a flashback of kam when he was dieing i believe, he was talking about Oro and about him killing ppl like kages and they should him kill the 4th kazekage.....in like a desert or a brown mountain plain...of some sort......(im pritty sure im right here)
Was this in the manga, because it deffinitely didn't take place in the anime, all we saw was the 4th's body in a ditch with Sand nins around it and crows flying away.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 07-13-2005, 07:40 PM   #56
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

cant remember to be honest, but i do remember the showing in color so its got to be the anime and it showed the oro and the kage standing there .........then the kage fell to his nee's......and then lied down (i think) but i am sure the showed Kim and Oro and the guy in the glasses there also.......
Old 07-13-2005, 07:45 PM   #57
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
cant remember to be honest, but i do remember the showing in color so its got to be the anime and it showed the oro and the kage standing there .........then the kage fell to his nee's......and then lied down (i think) but i am sure the showed Kim and Oro and the guy in the glasses there also.......
I remember the scene you are referring to Kabuto, Kimmi and Oro were all standing talking to someone. I then remember Oro saying that if Kimi was well that the Konoha attack would have went differently, dag I need my hard drive back because it is really hazy who Oro, Kabuto, and Kimmi were talking to. I don't want to do this without confirming but I am going to have to agree with you since I have no grounds to argue.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 07-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #58
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Quote:
I remember the scene you are referring to Kabuto, Kimmi and Oro were all standing talking to someone. I then remember Oro saying that if Kimi was well that the Konoha attack would have went differently, dag I need my hard drive back because it is really hazy who Oro, Kabuto, and Kimmi were talking to. I don't want to do this without confirming but I am going to have to agree with you since I have no grounds to argue.
yeah i just see the anime eps then delete them so ....any thing i say is all by memory......(and i do just fine) well i think i do) any ways im not 100% sure what i said is true either but i would put some money that i am right.....so i guess im sure as i could be?
Old 07-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #59
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

Quote:
i am sure that the scene occured in the anime due to my absence of this site due to my watching of all the anime episode (yay )--- but i can not account to it in the manga due to how long ago it seems to have been...

Old 07-13-2005, 11:23 PM   #60
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
i am sure that the scene occured in the anime due to my absence of this site due to my watching of all the anime episode (yay )--- but i can not account to it in the manga due to how long ago it seems to have been...
Well I guess for what the first time all three of us actually are agreeing on something.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force