Tobi is two.... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Tobi is two....

A quick theory Im in a hurry.

I thoerize tobi isnt changing bodies from short to long hair, rather, the is tow tobi zetsu clones running around each with a SG of madaras or whoevers.

First: Short hair tobi has the ability to perform T/S jutsu (physical jutsu)http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page001.html

Second: Long hair Tobi has mind control abilities due to what we can only assume to be genjutsuhttp://mangastream.com/read/naruto/19840303/14
andhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page008.html

And as we know the MS offers 1 physical attack (the T/S jutsu) and 1 super genjutsu (the mind controlling ability)

SO I theorize madara or whoever has split his power into two different bodies in order to achieve his goal that much quicker.

1 body for combat and to live in the light of day and the other to hide in the shadows and control people which is probably what happened to itachi to cause him to do something like genocide because hes too peaceful and reasonable of a person to just agree to kill his entire clan without any such peace talks or other means.

And another bit of supporting evidence I would like to bring up is about madara or whoever splitting theyre soul into two (yin and yang) I would presume.

So, I also theorize madara or whoever used a variation of edo tensai to cheat death! (has probably been stated before so dont bitch, but Im going to take it to another level so bare with me)
and instead making of making a replica of his original body out of clay and wrapping it in a living sacrifice like the original Edo tensai does to draw the soul back to it. Madara or whoever uses zetsu clones which are Organic like dirt as well which would make a fit because theyre also living physical clones.

But, taking it a step further like Uchiha do. Madara or whoever managed to split his soul Via alteration of the Edo Tensai jutsu coupled with using his EMS eyes as mediums to create a yin and yang version of himself. Two clones, each with one eye posing as the same person however, because one EMS eye is better suited for physical combat (the T/S jutsu, body warping and chakra sensing) the short haired tobi lives in the light and exposes himself to others. Meanwhile the more defensive tobi with long hair merely has the EMS genjutsu eye to control important people fromt he shadows like how long hair tobi did with yagura to develop akatsuki and how he was able to get itachi a peace loving, highly reasonable teen to commit gencide and kill his best friend shishui.

Quote:
Summoning: Impure World* Ressurection (口寄せ・穢土転生, Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei)
Ninjutsu, S-rank, Supplementary
User: Orochimaru

Using a living person as a medium**, it calls back a deceased person to this world.

[picture of Orochimaru putting a fuda*** inside the Shodai Hokage's head]
↑Within this body is a human sacrifice!?

[picture of the resurrected Shodai and Nidaime Hokage]
→The deceased has to obey the user of the technique...

A sinful summoning technique, resurrecting a deceased person back into this world. It uses a living human sacrifice as a vessel to hold the deceased in this world. The sacrifice the deceased descents in, is covered by a shroud of dust in the shape the deceased's body had in life. The technique itself, because it's a kinjutsu that's too inhuman, had it's existence concealed...

*Edo (穢土, "Dirty Soil") is what Japanese Buddhists call the world normal, unenlightened people live in. The current, living world. The world of the people who have not yet have escaped the polluting thoughts (greed, hatred, delusion, etc.) that result in suffering.
**The word used for medium is "yorishiro" (依り代). A yorishiro is an object capable of housing a Kami (神, the shinto concept of gods), allowing them to occupy physical space. Persons can also house Kami, but they are called "yorimashi" (依巫). The fact that the word yorishiro is used here shows how inhuman this technique is, treating the sacrifices as nothing more than objects.
***A fuda, or o-fuda (御札) is a kind of talisman or charm, made of paper. It is placed on walls, pillars, doors , and windows as a guard against evil spirits and such. They are often seen in manga and anime as a kind of mystical weapon. The exploding tags in Naruto are fuda, for example.
EDIT: For another theory some other time. This leaves room for the possibility that tobis collecting SGs in order to create an Uchiha army as himself split into hundreds Via zetsus cloning ability and SGs as mediums for his soul/spiritual energy. However, madara cant possibly have that much spiritual energy/life energy which is why I think hes going to use the bijuus hes collected or the entire juubi if he ever resurrects it. Since now we know bijuu hold such energy since narutos using it.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-27-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010)

Old 08-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tobi is two....

either all that or it's one guy who cuts his hair.

nobody knows how many techs EMS has and the phasing and minds control could be what his Ems techs were
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-26-2010), goldengod (08-26-2010), platinumrug (08-27-2010), Sensei-Q (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

hmmmmmmmmmm...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

itachi choose to do the genocide if the uchia didn't agreed, that's why he talked to tobi just in case he had to do it not because tobi put the thought in his head...but if he read itachi's mind u think he did it when itachi first met him?(cause tobi had the long hair at the moment?)..but short hair tobi dose do the t/s jutsu like crazy but never read any minds as short hair either...but we haven't seen two tobi's at different scenes yet...especially the long hair in present time
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gringie For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

That, or EMS, as the only eye closest to the Rinnegan's roots, and partially Juubi, can also devide it's powers into paths. But unlike the Rinnegan's Six(7) Paths the EMS can only divide by the amount of the user's eyes, which is 2. Two powers, two bodies.

That's my short semi-sense theory. This is to addon to Vengeance's theory as a possibility.

Fixed.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-26-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-26-2010), That1CheezyGuy (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Why is it I mention something in one thread & you decide to make a new thread based on what I said. Dude comeup with your own theories man.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
AmrodAegnor (08-27-2010), ask me anything (08-26-2010), BLOOD_GOD (08-26-2010), goldengod (08-26-2010), jts105 (08-31-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-26-2010), platinumrug (08-27-2010), Sensei-Q (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

KYF, you're an idiot. STILL.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-26-2010), goldengod (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
stupidperson
Academy Student

stupidperson is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this thread serious? The times he has been shown are chronologically separate. Hair grows, you cut it, and it looks different. I can't believe this thread exists.
stupidperson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stupidperson For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-26-2010), goldengod (08-26-2010), platinumrug (08-27-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-26-2010), That1CheezyGuy (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road

i have a theory about a theory on a theory.....this thread sucks
Old 08-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Why is it I mention something in one thread & you decide to make a new thread based on what I said. Dude comeup with your own theories man.
Where did u state both long hair tobi and short hair tobi could both be tobi just separate people with separate abilities?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
goldengod (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I thought you were in a hurry.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010), minatoitachi5 (08-26-2010), platinumrug (08-27-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I thought you were in a hurry.
I was 2 hours ago!!!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010), Human Rasengan (08-26-2010), platinumrug (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Where did u state both long hair tobi and short hair tobi could both be tobi just separate people with separate abilities?
I've been saying Tobi is a Zetsu clones that is controled by Madara while the Madara Kisame & Itachi saw are both the real Madara. Meaning there are two different bodies which is basically what you're saying here KY.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010), Sensei-Q (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #14
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

So you here chilling at your house KYF?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I've been saying Tobi is a Zetsu clones that is controled by Madara while the Madara Kisame & Itachi saw are both the real Madara. Meaning there are two different bodies which is basically what you're saying here KY.
Show me post!!!

And I was theorizng both tobis are zetsu clones not the real madara.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
goldengod (08-26-2010)