508: prediction /spoilers - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #151
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Okay guys I got some great ideas for sasukes powers, and a theory about naruto's ability to use other elements. this ones a loooong one but I hope you guys like it

Naruto 509: The Eyes of Terror !

(We continue the last scene with naruto standing over kisame’s corpse, Bee comes too and looks at naruto)

Bee: YO dattebayo! You did it you made that big fishy into sushi OH YEA!

Yamato: (still astounded that he performed the water release technique) naruto…let me see you perform that jutsu again, without the kyubi’s chakra

Naruto: uh sure (now back to normal, performs hand seals) water release: tearing torrent! (a small splash of water leaves his hand and hits yamato in the face comically)

Naruto: (disappointed) well it looks like I can only perform it in that state.

Bee: being able to use all nature types. Yo! that’s an amazing power to use you made it as easy as taking a snooze!

Yamato: (thinking) his chakra control on that technique was very poor, but he used such a potent and large amount it worked, but that he was still able to perform it afterwards…I wonder…naruto! (naruto looks up)

Naruto: what is it sensei?

Yamato: I think its time for some training, (naruto looks excited)

Naruto: all right! What kind of training?

Yamato: remember when I told you that I manipulate two chakra natures…

Naruto: yeah water and earth

Yamato: well I think we’ve just found your second nature type…I’m going to teach you the water release technique!

Naruto: (jumps in the air excited) YEEAAAAAAAH!!!

(we close in on kisame’s corpse, there is a small black circle above his left eye that begins to degrade and disappear, we then move to a small cave location where zetsu is meditating focusing his chakra, he suddenly snaps out of it)

Zetsu: !!!! my seed eye has degraded… it looks like kisame is dead, I didn’t get all his info, its going to be a drawback we didn’t get the scroll on kumo’s defenses, but I need to report this kids powers to madara (warps away)

(back at akatsuki HQ we see madara standing in front of gedo mazo, suddenly zetsu morphs in)

Zetsu: zuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu madara, kisame is dead…he failed his mission

Madara: (frustrated) so we didn’t get the info on their defenses, what were you able to obtain from your surveillance?

Zetsu: Like you said they have the hacibi and kyubi there, along with the leafs taijutsu master, the mokuton user, and other leaf and kumo nin.

Madara: as expected they would put the two together, and there is no way they would separate the kyubi from that ninja with the first’s powers, in case he loses control

Zetsu: that’s the other Intel the kyubi jinchuriki…has control of his beast.

Madara: What!?!

Zetsu: he seems to have converted it to a massive source of life energy inside of him, even my plant based cells were reacting to it. Its not just that its his power while using that chakra.

Madara: what did you see?

Zetsu: while using that chakra his speed is far beyond anything I’ve seen, it might even rival the fourth hokage, also he seems to be able to use all five nature types of chakra in that state as well.

Madara: (slight unsteadiness in his voice) well he could very well pose a problem now, (his voice steadies now) that fourth! It looks like in his death he did truly wrest the kyubi from me. I thought I could get the kyubi easily from that brat but now his new power is resonating with his senju body, no matter we need to move forward with our plans, where’s sasuke?

Zetsu: taking care of some alliance scouts that were close to the base.

Madara: and kabuto?

Zetsu: in his lab

Madara: good bring kabuto to me now.

(we switch outside where countless fodder nin lay dead, some of them still smoldering from black ama flames one is still standing with a kunai in his hand)

Ninja: (voice trembling) I’m not afraid of you come out of hiding

Voice: (mockingly) Ohhhhhh so you’re not afraid of me huh? Lets see what I can do about that….

(we see the ninja standing, suddenly slashes start flying across his body, with blood spurting after each slice, the ninja stands on one knee shaking with fear now)

Voice: well that’s more like it… those wounds are not fatal, but now…how to finish you off

(ninja has scared deer-in-the-headlights look)

Voice well I could burn you like your comrades…no already done that…I could cut off your head or electrocute you…no…(excited) I KNOW! You’ll kill yourself

(The ninja is confused until he looks up and sees crow’s feathers falling all around him until it’s pitch black all around him there is a distant sound of crow’s cawing in the background there is a solitary ninjato in the ground in front of him, suddenly he hears the voice of a child crying)

Ninja: a genjutsu? (he walks up to the child until he see’s that it’s the child of a former comrade who died he is crying on his father’s grave)

(the child looks up with glowing hollow eyes)

Child: IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! (the ninja is shocked) YOU WERE HIS CAPTAIN WHY DIDN’T YOU PULL BACK FROM THE MISSION?!?!

(suddenly the wife of the comrade forms out of the shadows)

Wife: (sad quiet tone) why…why did you let him die, was that mission more important than my husbands life

(the child and wife are shadowy figures with glowing eyes, the ninja backs up and picks up the ninjato in defense suddenly, more shadows form taking the shape of villagers and surround him)

Villagers: you couldn’t save your friend, it was your call to retreat or not you didn’t care (they crawl closer)

Ninja: (holds up sword, with tears running down his face) no…no…I did care! I didn’t want him to die (they surround him now)

Vilagers: it was your fault …you’re responsible

Wife: why…why couldn’t you save him
Child: IT’S YOUR FAULT HE’S DEAD!

(the ninja is standing over the fallen comrades grave when he hears a chilling voice)

Comrade: I guess you weren’t my friend after all (he is normal looking and rapidly decays)

Ninja: (tears running down his face hysterical) NO NO NO THIS IS ONLY A GENJUTSU! (forms ram seal) RELEASE! (nothing happens) RELEASE! (nothing happens)

(they continue to chant)

Wife: why…why

Child: ALL YOUR FAULT!!

Villagers: you are responsible

Comrade: this is your fate now to be with all of us forever

Ninja: (takes ninjato and points it at his own stomach) AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH (he stabs himself in the stomach)

(we return to the normal world we see sasuke standing over him the shadow prevents us from seeing his eyes, he has a devilish smile)

Sasuke: well im surprised he lasted longer than I thought (he walks away) Heh I hope the leaf is ready for my new power…our combined power itachi!

(we close in on the body which has a distorted face of fear and sorrow on his face. We see the blood flow from the inflicted wound on his stomach flow across the ground, with no sight of the blade around him)

End

What is the extent of sasukes new power? What is madara planning for kabuto to do?

Next time 510: a new mission
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThEfReAk55 For This Useful Post:
jts105 (08-30-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-29-2010), Sensei-Q (08-29-2010), SilverbladeVI (08-29-2010)

Old 08-29-2010, 02:11 AM   #152
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

lol suicide no jutsu. Sasuke made Kisame bite his own tongue off. But anyways <3 the prediction.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-29-2010), ThEfReAk55 (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010, 02:19 AM   #153
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

^thanks, what I wanted to say with that is that now sasuke's tsukuyomi now has the ability to manifest actual actions from the gen. and make them real like Izanagi. the ninjato was not there in the "real world" but made it appear in the gen. and then just push him until he commited suicude, I wasn't trying to have a kisame-style suicide but that sasuke can now trap you in a gen. leave a sword or another weapon in there, mindfuck you so badly you'll do anything to escape and finally spill your guts across the ground and, boom it actually happened, as in his mind thought he did it so he had massive hemeroging in his abdomen like he stabbed hismself, you probably got it But I wanted to write a clairification

If I continue with that as sasukes power, I'm going to write a drawback to using it, so it doesn't get to the HAX level (at least to the spamming ama and sussanoo level)

Last edited by ThEfReAk55; 08-29-2010 at 02:23 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThEfReAk55 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-29-2010), Sensei-Q (08-29-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010, 02:21 AM   #154
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

and dammit I still cant think of a good EMS design, that's why I avoided it in my prediction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThEfReAk55 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-29-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010, 04:29 AM   #155
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

That idea is awesome. The Genjutsu being so effective that it makes the body move, like sleepwalking. Awesome, awesome.

I wonder if it would work against someone next to you. If you get trapped, Sasuke changes the appearance of your comrade into himself so you'll stab your comrade next to you.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:08 AM   #156
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
IDK, for some reason, Kisame sending the scroll off doesn't seem likely anymore (in my opinion). I mean, he's practically surrounded by two Kage level nin, two high-level Jounin, a special Jounin, and Motoi. If Kisame can somehow snatch the scroll from one of those guys and still be able to send it off, I'd consider that trolling considering how unfortunately the odds are stacked against him.

IDK, we'll see next week, it just doesn't seem like this "Last leg" Kisame can one-up this crew long enough to send off the scroll. I mean, there's no telling where it's at now. Unless Kishi can pull something extravagantly unprecedented.

What I got from last chapter was that Kisame wasn't willing to divulge secret info on Akatuski (which hardly makes sense anymore because Tobi told everyone and their mothers his master plan). Basically, Kisame's just fucked...

point taken

but I only see 2 reasons why kisame broke out of the wooden thing last chapter
1. he will survive, tobi or kabuto will save him, he has a purpose in the future.
2. or he will grab the scroll send it off and die.

I don't see any of reason for him to break out when all those people are there, it woulda been better if he woulda just died then since he had a flashback.

also what you said about him being out numberd therefore he cant get the scroll.
thats what i woulda thought, but he managed to get quite far, past naruto, kinda defeated bee and ended up 1 on 1 with gai
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:14 AM   #157
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Its kinda flawed. Cause Sasuke can just make somebody in the gen kill the person, unless you have a way around that...

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:13 AM   #158
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

I still predict that we won't see sasuke until like 510 maybe even later if kabuto and tobi comes in to save kisame and they all fight
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:16 AM   #159
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Kishi's having a writer's block. He's not showing Sasuke cause he realised he failed immediately. He can't think of a design for the EMS. Next thing you know he's on 2ch gathering feedback from anon's.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:48 AM   #160
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

sasuke has always been 3-5 chapter away :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #161
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Its kinda flawed. Cause Sasuke can just make somebody in the gen kill the person, unless you have a way around that...
Thanks for the feedback. in the prediction sasuke was reveling in the suffering of the ninja. Showing just how twisted he's become. Sure he could just walk into the illusion and torture someone like itachi did to kakashi with tsukuyomi, and then kill him. But what I wanted to show is that the sword didn't exsit outside of the gen. And by killing himself inside the gen. It was made reality that's the new power IMO of sasukes EMS genjutsu.

Last edited by ThEfReAk55; 08-29-2010 at 11:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThEfReAk55 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #162
BlackK
Academy Student

BlackK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
Agreed. And I want to see what Tobi did with the Rinnegan..or see his face lol
Im a newb at this but how shoud tobi get the rinnegan when konan took nagatos and yahikos bodies with her?
BlackK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackK For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #163
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackK View Post
Im a newb at this but how shoud tobi get the rinnegan when konan took nagatos and yahikos bodies with her?
good question. maybe he abducted konan along the way.How's that for an answer.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #164
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Something just hit me.

Madara already had his Moon's Eye plan mapped out however long ago Kisame's memory took place. Since he found out about the Juubi's very existence from that tablet that only the Rinnegan could read the entirety of, wouldn't that mean that he either already had Nagato in his group of followers or had somehow already obtained the Rinnegan?
Old 08-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #165
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Something just hit me.

Madara already had his Moon's Eye plan mapped out however long ago Kisame's memory took place. Since he found out about the Juubi's very existence from that tablet that only the Rinnegan could read the entirety of, wouldn't that mean that he either already had Nagato in his group of followers or had somehow already obtained the Rinnegan?
u see a lot of unexplained plot holes in he manga, kishi...