508: prediction /spoilers - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #91
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
Because he isn't Madara! The real Uchiha Madara is now controlled by Kabuto.
I'm glad someone here isn't completely oblivious to things.. mad rep dawg .. mad rep
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)


Old 08-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #92
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I'm glad someone here isn't completely oblivious to things.. mad rep dawg .. mad rep
Butthurt often?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #93
Sage of
ANBU Black Ops
 
Sage of's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 66
Thanks: 30
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Sage of is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Mr Potato head/Tobi/Madara is definately The Madara from the founding of Konaha. Head maybe, but more than likely somthing gone wrong if not Shishui who Itachi couldn't kill.
__________________






Quote:
"Raikage clogs the toilet when he pees."
Sage of is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sage of For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #94
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Butthurt often?
no why should I be I can understand what I read in the manga.. if anyone is butthurt it's obviously you since I didn't name any names the guilty will always speak up .. I love it
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 10:50 PM   #95
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
no why should I be I can understand what I read in the manga.. if anyone is butthurt it's obviously you since I didn't name any names the guilty will always speak up .. I love it
No you can't. Not by a longshot.

Says the one who came up with fail examples and had to back pedal and still got his shit ruined.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-26-2010 at 10:54 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #96
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

I'm predicting some more fighting from Guy and Kisame....

then more fighting................

more fighting................................ ...

fighting................................ ...........................

AND BAM! A ONE HIT WONDER OF MORE FIGHTING! xD
__________________
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #97
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
No you can't. Not by a longshot.

Says the one who came up with fail examples and to back pedal and still got his shit ruined.
ok lost boy lay off the drugs .. it's making you delusional I didn't have to back pedal on anything you couldn't get a simple concept of Kissame knowing the masked man as Madara and it still not being evidence to support it being the same as the Konoha founding Madara.. you're the one who got your shit ruined .. two other people in two separate threads have pointed out just how wrong you are and you still can't see it .. now you're pulling a KYF(no offense to KYF) and then called me butthurt .. I'm loling so hard that I'm dying back here
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:02 PM   #98
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Who are these two people?

Yeah I don't make you say that "Yeah but that doesn't change my point hurr durr"? And then you made shit up saying he lied? I'm lawling at the new shit you come up with. Seriously it's stupid. You're being ignorant, just stop.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #99
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

I am lawling at everything right now..................................... .....

JK..................

OR AM I?
__________________
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010), Human Rasengan (08-26-2010), jts105 (08-28-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-26-2010), Sensei-Q (08-26-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #100
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Who are these two people?

Yeah I don't make you say that "Yeah but that doesn't change my point hurr durr"? And then you made shit up saying he lied? I'm lawling at the new shit you come up with. Seriously it's stupid. You're being ignorant, just stop.
Krohnie84 kruk and now scarier .. scarier even laid it out for you same as i did
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #101
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Krohnie84 kruk and now scarier .. scarier even laid it out for you same as i did
It doesn't matter how many people agree with you. Sage of agrees with me. Krurk made a stupid post because by that logic Sasuke saw Madara's face and calls Tobi Madara. Krurk doesn't count because that would actually support my claim.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-26-2010), goldengod (08-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:24 PM   #102
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
It doesn't matter how many people agree with you. Sage of agrees with me. Krurk made a stupid post because by that logic Sasuke saw Madara's face and calls Tobi Madara. Krurk doesn't count because that would actually support my claim.
ok I won't do it anymore.. if you can't see it then there's no help for you ky.. er I mean ninja
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #103
ThEfReAk55
Jonin
 
ThEfReAk55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 128
Thanks: 117
Thanked 151 Times in 57 Posts
ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

ok here's my prediction, its a little short. I'm using a couple of Ideas that are a little out there as well, also all the dialog of kisame is inner monologue, I put it a couple of times but I think its pretty obvious he's not talking out loud here goes

Naruto 508: True power!

(everyone is shocked that Kisame has broken out of Yamato’s stockade, kisame is surrounded on all sides by bee naruto yamato aoba and motoi, he gets a sadistic smile on his face)

Kisame: (thinking) well if I cant escape from this group it looks like I’ll have to separate them first (performs handseals) water release: multi-shark water bombs!

(massive sharks explode out of his bloody mouth, and hit all five ninja knocking them back at least 30 ft, guy, bee and aoba are out cold, naruto gets up and looks around, suddenly he is hit by a shark-shaped jet of water)

Kisame: (thinking) looks like those three are too weak to fight right now, ill see if I can still bring this prize back to madara. (back to yamato)

Yamato: (gets up) SHIT!! He’s after naruto

(yamato returns to the clearing to see bee guy and aoba still knocked out)

Yamato: this isn’t good guy’s too weak from opening the 7th celestial gate to fight, and bee got too much chakra drained from him. Hopefully naruto can hold on until I get there (performs handseals) Wood release: multi wood clone jutsu (three wood clones morph out of him and spilt off in different directions)

Naruto: (steadies himself) looks like he’s after me now…(quickly looks up to see kisame above him with a kunai…naruto blocks with own, they lock eyes)

Kisame: heh this kid isn’t bad I thought as long as he didn’t have that aura around him he wasn’t this sharp, without samehada I will need to be carful if I’m going to take him down (he delivers a low kick, naruto blocks but is moved about 5 feet)

Kisame: (smiles) gotcha!! Water release: water prison technique! (naruto is trapped in a small water dome)

Naruto: (thinking) Damn it! I cant break free, I guess I’ll have to resort to that (The RS aura begins to form he holds his hand out towards kisame)

Kisame: heh that wont work…I can place as much water as I can onto this prison so you can…(is shocked)!!!!!!!!!

( the water is quickly spinning around his outstretched hand forming into a sphere, the water prison is receding)

(yamato returns to the clearing exhausted)

Yamato: damn it I still cant find him I have to keep search…(he turns around shocked to see kisame being hit by a massive stream of water)

Yamato: how the? (he sees naruto in RS mode, kisame is struggling on the ground)

Kisame: how could he…that’s not possible!!!

Naruto: looks like I’ll finish you off now (performs hand seals, yamato is shocked because he recognizes the seals)

Yamato: That’s…

Naruto: Water release: tearing torrent ( a flash of water streams from naruto’s hand and hit kisame square on ripping through his chest)

Yamato: (WTF face) HOW DID YOU DO THAT???

Naruto: what?

Yamato: THAT WATER RELEASE!!!

Naruto: oh well he had me trapped in a water prison, and I drew out some of the kyubis chakra, all of a sudden I understood about water nature chakra, and was able to use that technique that you used before

Yamato: (even more shocked, thinking) you mean he remembers those hand seals to that technique, I don’t know what I’m more afraid of that he performed that technique or that he really is that attentive

Kisame: well this is it…madara has his hands full with this guy especially if this is his new power (he dies)

(naruto stands over kisame clenching his fist in RS mode thinking)

Naruto: be prepared…..sasuke!

End

Now that naruto is gaining new powers how will sasuke react?

Next chapter: the eyes of terror!
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThEfReAk55 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (08-31-2010), goldengod (08-28-2010), Human Rasengan (08-27-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-26-2010), Rikudou Sennin (08-27-2010), Sensei-Q (08-27-2010), SilverbladeVI (08-27-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-27-2010), thegodfather2450 (08-28-2010), Wolverine (08-29-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:43 PM   #104
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Wow. You're stupid. Stubborn_Donkey and Sage of agree with me so it's even. I don't care if the whole forum agrees with you, I'm still going to argue against them.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010), jts105 (08-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #105
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 508: prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Wow. You're stupid. Stubborn_Donkey and Sage of agree with me so it's even. I don't care if the whole forum agrees with you, I'm still going to argue against them.
I spoke to you a few times already about that name calling thing thought we had an understanding.. well maybe you lack the mental restraint and can't help it I'm done .. you're a big boi.. you should know by now that belief doesn't require a co-signer.. you believe tobi=madara that's al that matters..and in due time you might be right.. I just believe there isn't enough evidense as I have pointed out my reasoning behind that descision and no amount of arguing with you is going ot change that unless you can show manga panels of :

Madara vs hashirama and Madara doing the same techs as tobi

a face pic of what tobi looks like under tht mask so i can compare it to the statue at the valley of the end

Tsuchikage face to face with tobi unmasked nad him calling him Madara Uchiha

or Kakuzu alive or in zombie form calling tobi madara
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 08-26-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-28-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bleach Chapter Prediction Nexus Bleach Manga 1787 01-10-2014 06:29 PM
482 Prediction stubborn_d0nkey Naruto Manga 194 02-11-2010 01:48 AM
Naruto 447 Prediction/ Spoiler Thread NinjaSquirrel Naruto Manga 216 05-15-2009 09:07 PM
Prediction contest SilverYondiame Naruto Manga 24 08-27-2008 08:34 PM
380 PREDICTION browsera Naruto Manga 1 11-24-2007 02:34 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.