509 prediction/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-02-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
509 prediction/spoilers

have at it bastards
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-02-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010)

Old 09-02-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 509 prediction/spoilers

I predict lots of wet paper shurikens and some phasing and teleporting
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-02-2010, 03:15 AM   #3
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

knowing how pussy madara is, i think he'll let Fu and Torune battle Konan.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gizmox For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-02-2010), SilverbladeVI (09-02-2010), Vengeance (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 03:24 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Arent they dead?

Konan will defeat Madara

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:26 AM   #5
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
Oh yea they are still in cube land aint it

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-02-2010, 03:28 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Not to mention Kabuchimaru.

Where the hell did he go?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:32 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
That would be cool if Madara released them from their pokeballs but I'd much rather see Nagato kill Konan.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 03:32 AM   #8
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

i predict Tobi summon Nagato to defeat Konan. But we will see te end of it. I would like to see how so-called great shinobis are escaping wwater prisons, espacially Gai who can even defend himself.
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:34 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

If Kabuchimaru can create Nagato why did he need the original eye?

Old 09-02-2010, 03:36 AM   #10
gizmox
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Oh yea they are still in cube land aint it
Yup. I think this will be the best time for Tobi to release them.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:37 AM   #11
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I predict lots of sexy techniques
Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 AM   #12
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

eh too tired to write a prediction. I'll make it epic though. For later on today folks.

but yeah

Konan vs Madara should be great.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
jts105 (09-02-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #13
gizmox
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
That would be cool if Madara released them from their pokeballs but I'd much rather see Nagato kill Konan.
Yes that would be a good twist. But we need Kabuto's presence for that to happen.

* Sorry out of topic, if Madara warps Kabuto's Edo tensei akatsuki members and imprisoned them to his dimension, is it possible for Kabuto to re-summon them?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #14
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
If Kabuchimaru can create Nagato why did he need the original eye?
I think he intends to take out the sharingan and put the RG in .. if he took it from a golem it would just turn to ashes

Quote:
Yes that would be a good twist. But we need Kabuto's presence for that to happen.

* Sorry out of topic, if Madara warps Kabuto's Edo tensei akatsuki members and imprisoned them to his dimension, is it possible for Kabuto to re-summon them?
IMHO I think he would still be able to do it so long as he had a new living sacrifice .. the souls will still come Tobi aint the Reaper seal

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

My prediction

Plot twist

Madara, Fu and Torune have Konan cornered when suddenly Jiraiya arrive and its all part of Nagato's plan.