509 prediction/spoilers - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #181
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: 509 prediction/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yahiko was revived.

This could be possible since elite Rain ninja can stomp the shit out of leaf ninja like no tomorrow.
Says who?..................

Old 09-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #182
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Says the person who wrote the prediction smartarse.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-04-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #183
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Elite Leaf Ninja stomp the shit out of everyone beside for average Cloud.
In some cases. The elite Leaf Ninja right now is Guy, Naruto, Fuu and Tourune.

Everyone else sucks.

Hidden Rain had the Akatsuki leader and the man who crowned the three Sannin. Apparently, the three Sannin was the leaf strongest ninja at the time. I don't know about Hiruzen though.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Sniper (09-04-2010), Vengeance (09-03-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #184
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

You know that makes sense because Kakashi was never really able to solo a single Akatsuki member while Guy just proved that he could by actually doing it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (09-03-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #185
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, a lot going on and a lot i want to add my 2 cents too....

1st... I think the whole Konan -vs - Madara fight will mainly be for us to learn more info about Madara. Konan stands very little chance. Her main ability is paper, and if Shino's Bug Sphere won't get madara due to his warping technique, then Konans paper won't be able to trap him for shit... UNLESS.... Nagato figured out the secret behind his t/s jutsu and she is able to attach a seal to him using one of her pieces of paper that keeps him from warping away. Other than that, i see her revealing bits and pieces about Madara as they fight over the next 2 chapters before Madara either defeats her, or someone else comes in to interfear.

2nd... @Donkey... Your 4 eye theory, i think, makes since. Esp in the land of Kishimoto. I get how using isanagi would kill the EMS ability and only leave him with a normal sharingan.
My only dispute is that he is only shown with one eye, so it could go either way.

3rd... Madara had to have used isanagi. I don't know which chapter it was in, but Kishi drew a picture of Madara with a huge ass sword running right through him.
He says he likes to keep a stock pile of sharingan eyes... and why not??? You're about to get killed, so why not use isanagi, then warp away and put a new eye in. Everyone else will be like WTF!!!?? I killed you!!! and he's all like... PSYCH!!!

4th... i agree that its total horseshit that we haven't seen him using his EMS. But lets face it... sometimes you have to build up the bad guy so that you see WHY he's both a bad guy... and a badass at the same time.
He went toe to toe with the 4th...survived...and not once did we see EMS.
And you gotta have that ace in the hole... so i understand why Kishi is holding back on showing his EMS and it's abilities.

5th..(and last)... Personally, i think the EMS has only 2 abilities.... Control of the Juubi, and making it so that you'll never go blind using your MS abilities.
The MS (acording to when sasuske was talking to itatchi) grants you the ability to control the Kyuubi. And itatchi said that with the EMS, you'll never go blind.
Maybe the Rinnegan will show on the Uchiha tablet that gaining the EMS will allow you to control the Juubi.

*whew* sorry, that was alot. there's more i'd like to theorize about, but thats enough for now.

Last edited by Kyuubito; 09-03-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Kyuubito is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyuubito For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-03-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #186
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Says the person who wrote the prediction smartarse.
whoaahhh... easy there!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #187
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I liked that prediction...a surprise from no where. Also a removal of his mask. We really NEED to see his face by now. IF he isn't Madara then let it be known, i mean he really doesn't seem all that great to be a FINAL Villain.
Would be pretty cool if Yahiko was actually in a subdued state this whole time BECAUSE he didn't believe in Nagato's methods, SO Nagato did that and controlled him to full fill his destiny as a GOD.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-03-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #188
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubito View Post
5th..(and last)... Personally, i think the EMS has only 2 abilities.... Control of the Juubi, and making it so that you'll never go blind using your MS abilities.
The MS (acording to when sasuske was talking to itatchi) grants you the ability to control the Kyuubi. And itatchi said that with the EMS, you'll never go blind.
Maybe the Rinnegan will show on the Uchiha tablet that gaining the EMS will allow you to control the Juubi.
I don't mean to burst your bubble but: Rinnegan controls the Juubi. If EMS controlled Juubi then sharingan would be called the strongest doujutsu. Sharingan cannot control the Juubi.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #189
k-lai
ANBU

true...............
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #190
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

inb4 - The Special One

Kishimoto-mode prediction.

Here it comes.
Sensei-Q (09-04-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #191
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Elite Leaf Ninja stomp the shit out of everyone beside for average Cloud.
To be fair, Karui, Omoi, and Samui were elite ninjas.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #192
k-lai
ANBU

which was?....
Old 09-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #193
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Awww c'mon. Gai was pure PnJ.

Hidan would have fucked him.
Itachi would have fucked him.
Pain would have fucked him.
Deidara would have fucked him.
Kakuzu might have fucked him.

All Gai had was Kisames weakness.
Hidan would of gotten raped. Come on this guy is the slowest moving member in Akatsuki.

Pain would of gotten raped. Guy turtles could deal with Animal Realm and with his immense speed. Guy can play ping pong with the paths. Problem would be with this one is Pain's Chibaku Tensei.

Deidara would rape guy though.

Itachi and Kakuzu would of been the one to destroy guy. Since Taijutsu doesn't work on Kakuzu hearts and Itachi could amasteru or use Susanoo.
goldengod (09-03-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #194
k-lai
ANBU

hhmmmmmm..............
Old 09-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #195
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

guy woulda had trouble with killing hidan though

if guy bleeds from the nose or something when using gates

hidan can just waltz over there
but will hidan have the time to draw that thing?
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote