509 prediction/spoilers - Page 36 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #526
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: 509 prediction/spoilers

Bleach's out. Still waiting naruto

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2010, 08:48 AM   #527
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Naruto should be online ~30-60min from now. Earlier than that at the best.

For me this is the longest wait ever. Not used to this yet.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:59 AM   #528
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Some of you are simply spoiled with the early releases as of late lol.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-09-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #529
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

I remember we use to get chapters on friday, late fridays.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-09-2010), Sensei-Q (09-09-2010), Vengeance (09-09-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #530
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
I remember we use to get chapters on friday, late fridays.
I thought those times passed and were over. Few months ago, we'd get chapters on wednesdays. Shifted back to thursday mornings, and now back to shittty friday. Not liking it =0
Old 09-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #531
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

For the sake of boredom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0wvy...eature=related

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #532
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

It was all thx to num who discovered stream. and we even get spoilers on mondays.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #533
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

^The streams didn't last long. A week or two. I miss those fast-paced pokemon commercials.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #534
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Because for some shit like that to happen means that Kishi is writing on the level of KYF.
Yeah, because he hasn't been hinting at it for months and months. Oh wait, he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Madara did when he was younger.
Urgh, gave accidental thanks to this nonsense. We've never seen Madara as a child, only as an adult.

Quote:
Actually there's a huge flaw in that since one eye is a physical jutsu while the other is supposed to be a mental jutus. Example: One eye for Amaterasu the other for Genjutsu. Since Kakashi has the physical dojutsu eye (Kamui ability) it would then be impossible for Tobi to execute a physical dojutsu with Obitos other eye since that remaining eye would have been the genjutsu eye. Get it yet or do I need to draw you a picture?
According to what official source? I've never seen this stated in the manga. Because Itachi and Sasuke are that way, who have related powers because they're brothers? LOL. Two cases do not make a rule.

Quote:
How the fuck is he losing now? How the fuck did he lose to Minato? How the fuck could you ask such a stupid question? Hashirama was the man. He had a genjutsu that dulled all senses. He had control over wood which could restrain the Kyuubi. He had a shit load of chakra & loads of fighting experience fighting Uchiha in a war time era. Again how the fuck could you ask such a stupid question?
Madara Uchiha was not defeated by Minato, "Tobi" was. Regardless of who we believe Tobi to be, he was already a Zetsu glob during that fight as evident by his arm. LOL @ Genjutsu vs. The Most Bad Ass Uchiha. All that chakra, wood, and other bullshit wouldn't mean anything against Tobi's T/S ability. He could've trapped them both in his dimension like he did the Root ANBU. Minato only managed to win because he's the fastest person in the Narutoverse.

Quote:
No we shouldn't have since Tobi hasn't had a need to go all out as of yet. Simple because EMS still takes chakra in order to use. The user can't simply leave the eye on 24/7. A 3 tomoe Sharingan is simply a way to conserve chakra. Also there is the idea that Tobi is simply a Zetsu clone which means that he can't actually active the EMS in that body.
The Sharingan takes chakra to use, but the usage is minimal for those with Uchiha blood. With MS, the problem is just losing one's eyesight. EMS prevents that. If Kakashi can activate his MS, I don't see why the Zetsu clone could not do the same.

Quote:
But Obito was a reject Uchiha who only had a 2 tomoe sharingan. Also what loved one would Obito have lost to gain such a power?
Naruto was a reject too at one point. Now, he's a fucking Super Saiyan. The loved one could've been Rin.

Quote:
Simple he felt responsible for the deaths of his closest loved ones. Focusing on those locked up feelings caused him to awaken MS.
This has never been stated.

Quote:
Which again means nothing. Also Tobi could very well just be a Zetsu clone that is controlled by Madara. Based on the actual facts this is more likely then the body being Obito.
Uh, how would Madara be controlling Zetsu's clone from a remote location? That's like Kakashi controlling one of Naruto's shadow clones.

Which again means nothing. Also Tobi could very well just be a Zetsu clone that is controlled by Madara. Based on the actual facts this is more likely then the body being Obito.

Quote:
Actually no since Hashirama was the shit. What makes you assume that Hashirama was some back water reject that would easily fall for the fail tactics of Madara?
For Madara to be Tobi, Hashirama wasn't the shit. If he was the shit, he would've made sure the bastard was dead. That is fail.

Quote:
Like I've been saying there's clearly a story behind why he wears the mask which is why he hasn't taken it off. It'll comeoff when Tobi explains said story. Anyway notice how Tobi is starting to talk of the past again & notice how part of the mask is already removed? Notice how not a single mention of Obito is happening during all of this? What I'm getting at it that this story may be being tolled as we speak which means the mask will soon come off.
Tobi is a proven liar and someone whose stories cannot be trusted. Kyuubi was a natural disaster, my ass. Part of the mask has been removed yet Kishi has always prevented us from seeing his face. If he were actually Madara, there wouldn't be a need for all this fucking bullshit.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #535
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93055731/1

link to chapter 509 for naruto
Old 09-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #536
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

ok..........................