509 prediction/spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #46
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: 509 prediction/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
I am starting to think this wont be a 1 on 1 fight.

If nagato was the god and konan the angel, then their followers might show up(just hope they aint fodder).

There shd be some awesome ninjas in the rain right. Ones who will help in the civil war.
If what Nagato said was true

that the hidden rain is the place where refugees from the war take shelter, drifters sleeps and people that doesnt want to be found hides, there should be some good followers around

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #47
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Ok, here we go again

Naruto shippudden 509-510 prediction:
A fan-prediction by ShiverX

Konan and Tobi stare at each other.

A thunder flashes as Tobi appears behind Konan in an instant. She turns just in time to lock arms with him as his is forcefully launched at her head. Stopping his arm and locking it with her own she stands eyes to eye with the former member of Akatsuki.

"You have quite the speed Konan" Tobi's voice is spiteful.

"You are not so slow yourself" Konan clenches her teeth as she struggles to hold on to Tobis arms."

"You haven't seen nothing yet.." Tobi whispers in an amused voice and disappears right in front of Konan's eyes.

Right that instant Tobi reappears above Konan and she barely dodges his strike. She jumps to the side as he strikes the water splashing it all over the place. In the corner of her eye she loses sight of him again as he vanishes from the water. "He is too fast for normal battle" she thinks to herself as she starts to initiate step two in her plan.
Forcing a large amount of chakra to her feet she bursts forward leaving a paper clone that is instantly impaled by Toby's hand from behind through the clones neck. Paper is flying everywhere. Forming a seal with her hands, " Paper Tomb no Jutsu!" the paper clone closes around the hand impaling it and deforms around Tobi's body, slowly starting to trap and crush him. "That will slow him down" She whispers as she continues to rush towards her goal. Jumping the last meters she reaches the border of the city, just before the beach. She feels her clone crumbling around nothing and turns around on the spot facing Toby and the now useless paper.

"Do you think the city barrier will stop me?" Tobi appears in front of Konan so fast the mind struggles not to accept the notion that he was always there.

He launches out at her once more, but she almost pre-empts him and simultaneously blocks his arms locking them to her own, again standing face to face with her enemy.

"Impressive Konan" Tobi's voice still seems amused. "To think you had such reactive speed and what impressive abilities to read your opponent. Or am I just that obvious?"

Konan smiles at Tobi, "Either your obvious or I'm just fast enough to handle you."

Tobi shifts his weight forward a little so that his face comes closer to Konan.

"Not fast enough I'm afraid. I don't need to strike you. In fact to make contact was all I ever needed!" Tobi's mask start to twist as he begins sucking Konan into his realm.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 09-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-02-2010), Bazooka_Joe (09-03-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-03-2010), kevinyu (09-02-2010), kluang (09-02-2010), Krohnie84 (09-02-2010), Narruto-U (09-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #48
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Konan seems to not react to this justsu, calmly being pulled into Tobi's realm.

"Your first mistake, as always seems to be to underestimate your opponent's." Konan smile. " To think that I would not be prepared for you powers... But I guess that is something you would expect from an old and much to powerful entity.. or what do you say? Madara now? Is it?"

At this Tobi flinches noticeably surprised by her words.

"What do you know?" he whispers.

"Enough" is Konan's last words before her head is sucked into Tobi's void. As her body follows it breaks up into papers with explosion tags.

Tobi tries to jump away from the explosions but is held down at his feat by Rain-shinobi from the water. The explosions go of, but many of them is sucked into the void and disappear.

(somewhere in the void two characters get suprised by many explosions and flee!!)

As the void jutsu settles and the explosions end Tobi's whole body is instantly engulfed in razor shard blade like papers and new exploding tags start to attach themselves all over him. They start to explode in fiery light and smoke!

As the smoke settles Konan and several paper clones are placed all around Tobi's location in a ring and besides them are hundreds of Rain-Shinobi, all ready to strike at her command. They all stare at what remains of Tobi.
There is only the mask left, floating on the water..

"A clone.... Clever girl" Tobi's voice hisses in an ominous echo.

"Secret pouring water grave!" Konan yells and smashes her hand in the surface activating the Seal around the places she is standing. The rain start to furiously rain inwards towards the place of the mask. The drops form a prison bombarding all that is inside, pushing it to the middle. As the rain hits the mask it starts to form a void and shift in place. But the water is to strong and keeps it in place, pushing it somewhat into the water.

"HaaaaaaAAAA!!" Konan screams as she pours all her power into the seal jutsu!!

The rain drops change to resemble needles and intensify in their number and fury.
Some of the rain-ninjas Form another seal adding Lightning to the rain seal. The thunder infused rain needles start to vaporise the mask.

"No, it can't be... NoOOOOOO" Tobi's voice is heard screaming as he is disintegrated by the powerful jutsu.

As the mask disappears the jutsu is ended. The rain goes back to normal and Konan falls to her knees, her clones vanishing. She gasps for air out of exhaustion.

"Is it over..." she whispers as her fellow ninjas help her back to her feet.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 09-02-2010 at 04:13 PM.
ACt (09-02-2010), Bazooka_Joe (09-03-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-03-2010), kevinyu (09-02-2010), kluang (09-02-2010), Krohnie84 (09-02-2010), Narruto-U (09-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #49
ShiverX
Wind User

"Yes... you did good Konan." Yahiko's voice reaches her ears.

She twists in agony as a Kunai pierces the left side of her chest from the back. Her eyesight goes blurry as she turns to see her assailant. Yahiko is standing behind her with the Kunai. He is smiling softly. Konan struggles to understand the situation.

"Yahiko?" she mumbles.

"Yes, it's me Konan. It's time for you to go to sleep. Don't worry. I'll protect the Rinnegan from the enemies." His voice is very warm.

Konan is utterly confused, she is losing a lot of blood.

"But why? How? Why did you stab me?" Konan begins to feel tired.

"Never mind that now, To save you and the Rinnegan I need to make it look like I've stricken you down. Tell me where the Rinnegan is and I'll get us out of here."

Konan stares for some seconds at Yahiko, her sight starting to dim.

"But....you..know..where..." she struggles to get the words out.

"KONAN!" Another voice echoes in her head. "WAKE UP! YOU MUST WAKE UP!" It's Nagato's voice!

Konan feels a surge of energy run through her body and her eyes open wide. All around her dead Rain-ninjas lie floating in the water. Behind her is Yahiko's body, horribly stitched up and pale. She looks up to see in front. Tobi is standing some ways from her and beside him is Sasuke. One of his eyes are closed. But the other!!!

"I guess your new illusions can be broken after all." Tobi's voice seem mocking.

"Quiet, you just focus on your doll there and I'll handle the rest. If she won't tell a friend, then she will tell pain!" Sasuke's voice is twisted horribly. His eye start to swirl and focus on Konan.
Her eyes drown in the terrible vastness of power the eye represent. She screams!

Sasuke slowly approaches her and puts his face close to hers, staring into her eyes. She cannot avert them. He smiles.

"Will you tell me then?" His voice is monstrous.

All of a sudden Konan bursts into papers, dispersing to the left and right.

"Quite impressive" Tobi's voice is amused. "She fooled us again..."

"Don't worry, I'll find her again.." Sasuke's voice is normal, but annoyed.

Game over naruto!

Or

ACt (09-02-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-03-2010), kevinyu (09-02-2010), kluang (09-02-2010), Krohnie84 (09-02-2010), Narruto-U (09-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010), thegodfather2450 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #50
ShiverX
Wind User

At the borders of the rain country.

Konan is gasping for air. "The transportation jutsu you set up so many years ago..... To think it would still be active Nagato... I never thought you had set it up for me like this..." she is talking to herself.. As she walks blood is slowly dripping from her side.
"Yahiko.......Nagato..."
She turns her gaze toward the horizon, and in her eyes you see new determination. "Naruto" She says with a somewhat steady voice as she walks onwards towards the country of fire..

What Will happen to Konan? What happened to Naruto and gang last we left them in the water prison?

Next week in Naruto shippudden 511.

Thank you for reading
/ShiverX

Game over naruto!

Or

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-02-2010), Bazooka_Joe (09-03-2010), dsyoji (09-04-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-03-2010), kevinyu (09-02-2010), killerrabbit9 (09-06-2010), kluang (09-02-2010), Krohnie84 (09-02-2010), Kyuubito (09-03-2010), Narruto-U (09-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010), thegodfather2450 (09-02-2010), Wolverine (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #51
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Impressive as always ShiverX

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #52
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

speechless

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-03-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #53
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Awesome prediction Shiver.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #54
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

The only thing that will save this upcoming fight is Konan having good intel on Madara/Tobi's powers. Otherwise, it'll be more of the same. Hoping for something new from Mr Final Baddie, but won't hold out him just using his "Ohhhhh you got me... NOT!!" S/T Jutsu capture!
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #55
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I think it's implied she knows his secret.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #56
kluang
One Punch Man

She's with Pain for a long time, sure Pain devise something for her if this shit happen

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
kevinyu (09-02-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #57
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

i think tobi will finish her off

she will gain the upper hand with her plan

but then tobi will have an aizen moment and fuck her up
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #58
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jaraiya rises out of the water in between Konan and Madara! He used Sage technique: Water healing Coma, to save himself. Being fully revived he goes str8 into Sage Mode and summons a toad we haven't seen in a while. It's the fat yellow one, but this time he is twice the size Gamakichi is now and looks powerful!
Gama seems slightly surprised to be summoned by J-man. " i thought you were dead. he looks in front to see Tobi.
Madara;" Legendary Jaraiya i see, full of tricks. Nagato always said you were mysteriously skilled."
Konan surprised" Master Ja-" She is interupted by Madara appearing right behind her. Instantly Gama grabs Konan and disappears. Madara surprised "What?How?"
Jaraiya forming seals and speaking to Madara "That gama toad is more than he ever let on. He was chosen by the Old Sage of the mountain to replace him. That Toad at his currently level is more powerful than all his brothers and sisters and twice as much as Ma and Pa toad....Giant battle field Jutsu!"
suddenly they are surrounded by a giant stadium of darkness with water and floating debris.
Madara "interesting trick..i have my own." Madara has shocked looked in his eye. j-man comes from the right, left and front directions with a pulsating rasengan. Three and and a surprise magnetic rasengan!"

They actually hit him and due to the directions they were from he stands in the same spot. The water forcefully splashes covering the scene. The water clears and Jaraiya stands over Madara. he is still struggling to get up.
Madara "how?"
J-man " I am a Toad sage though i am Not a perfect embodiment i do have the knowledge and the jutsu at my disposal." The thing is I know about your teleporting technique, having never met you in battle.

Madara " How could you?"

J-man " should pay more attention to your surroundings as should your subordinates. While i was in my healing coma, my jutsu watches over my body and follows the enemy in the form of a small toad to get intel so when i rise i will have better chance to defeat them. So doing that my Toad spy ended up spying on YOU and the plant guy as well as kabuto and Sasuke. Soon as i had arose the knowledge came to me.

He coughs. Madara picks up on it. " i see there is a price or does the healing jutsu only give you a short extension on life?"

J- man " you are smart aren't you. It is really a forbidden Sage tech made only to give the user enough extra time for VENGEANCE"
Madara seems still surprised about something.
j-man" you can't teleport because the place u go thru to teleport...we are there NOW."

Madar " what?" Itg took a great deal of my chakra and nature energy but i summoned the great colisuem of the eternal void. The place u use to travel and place ur enemies.'

coughing again
J-man Soon i will die again for good and you will be released . But everything i know will pass to the nearest Toad sage..."forms a sign." Knowledg transfer jutsu!"

Madara looks on quietly.

J-man looking confused...." who are you? am i sick i feel weak...am i dying....who are u did u do this where are we"...coughing still
Madara "i see...everything...No i did not do this to you....yes u are dying."
J-man " why what happened are we friends...am i dying alone?" j-man slowly closes his eye.
madara " NO...u are not ...alone...Master Jaraiya Legendary ninja."
Jaraiya's breathing slow " legendary...thank ..." he goes quite and suddenly they are back at hidden rain.
Suddenly back aat Naruto and company...
Naruto dammit i can't keep hold of this shark and concentrate ...suddenly his eyes get big." water swallow jutsu!" his mouth gets huge and he swallows the water...soon after everyone else is free.
Naruto is quiet but speaks.." i know..." everyone looks puzzled " I know how to beat Madara" He thinks to himself, good by master..thank you

My first one kinda bad but hey i tried.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010), thegodfather2450 (09-03-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #59
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

I thanked you for effort but one thing, How can Jiraiya be revived when his throat was caved in?

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 09-02-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #60
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

"sage technique: HEALING Coma"

remember his body was healed during the process while a toad was watching over him and the other followed Pein and ended up spying on All of Akataski(more or less).

But i hope i don't get blasted too bad...it started as an idea then turned into a prediction....
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote