509 prediction/spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #61
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 509 prediction/spoilers

I predict that the peeps on the island will take like half the chapter to get out of that water prison.

that random konoha nin may even die lol
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #62
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Watch Naruto break the prison with shadow clones. I'm certain he will do it, mark my words.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #63
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
"sage technique: HEALING Coma"

remember his body was healed during the process while a toad was watching over him and the other followed Pein and ended up spying on All of Akataski(more or less).

But i hope i don't get blasted too bad...it started as an idea then turned into a prediction....
When exactly was this?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #64
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

That wasn't the most random pred I've EVER seen...seriously, you might as well have Aizen come in from a different dimension...

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #65
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
I predict that the peeps on the island will take like half the chapter to get out of that water prison.

that random konoha nin may even die lol
Ninja Ackbar cant die

Its a trap!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jts105 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #66
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

510-Surprise

Okay i know I'm pushing it but i had to finish my thought . okay here goes.

WE are at the island focusing on Naruto and his group

Leaf ninja looking out at sea-" we should get that shark he has the Intel scroll!"
Naruto walks over to him.-" No need the scroll will only have Past information on it."

Yamato looking puzzled- " what do u mean past?"

Naruto's eyes turn Sage Mode- It will say that all the villages are under Raikages field command for the war and the Bijuu are THIS Island."

KB Picking up Samehada and wrapping it up- " yeah thats what it do, it will say where we are and who's in our crew."

Naruto bites his finger for a summon and makes alot of signs at amazing speed-" thats just it...SAGE Allies reverse summon Jutsu!"

Suddenly they are in Toad world. everyone is astonished.

Guy- " the surprising power of a Sage Youth! awesome indeed."

Yamato- " Naruto...Naruto Senin, How did you do this?"

leaf ninja-" yeah i remember when you couldn't even do a transformation jutsu right. How did u do this...and where the heck are we?"

Pa Toad steps out- " you are at the Mountain of the Toad Sage, part of the Toad lands".(ok i forgot whats called)

Naruto greets him with a big smile-" grand pa Toad1 Nice to see you hopping around again."

Pa-" same to u student or should i say Master sage?"

Naruto putting his hands behind his head-" awww man i still have a lot to learn."

Killer Bee looking around- " This is really weird Naruto, The land of the talking toads?"

Everyone stares at him, except pa.

Bee's pal-" Bee, u aren't rhyming...how come?"

Bee sternly- " uhm one minute I'm on an island drowning in a water bubble, the next we are in the mountains talking to a toad with a walking stick, couldn't really think of a rap for that!"

Naruto turns to pa- " where is Gama?"

Pa-" he knew yo would come, the young Mountain Sage is over there."

We go back to Madara still standing near J-mans body. Kabuto walks out of a giant snake mouth then the snake disperses.

He looks down at J-mans body_" hmm.leave it to you to kill a dead guy."

Madara is not amused. As he turns around we see Kabuto's facial expression change.

Kabuto-"I see."

Madara has the three rasengans pulsating inside his cloak seem to be attached to him.
" They seem to be attracted to my distinct life energy not just my chakra. they go with me if i try to travel."

Kabuto " i stand corrected..leave it to you to be defeated by a dead man...ha ha ha. If you die our deal is changed Sasuke is Mine."

Madara "i will not die this day my enthusiastic friend."

The rasengans start glowing and making a hummm sound.

Kabuto jumping back making hand signs- " They are explosives?!...Stone Snake shield!" A giant Boa appears and wraps himself around Kabuto completely and hardens.

The explosion causes waves and debris to fly along with smoke...

Back on Toad mountain...

Naruto is standing in front of the Old Sage and Gama.
"i know what i must do. I have the power now. I know where Madara has Sasuke, i can bring him back or i will have to save him from himself one way or the other!"

Konan walks out "You are dedicated to your comrades admirable, but there is something bigger than Sasuke Uchiha.."

Naruto-" are you okay i feel like i saw everything that happened thanks to that knowledge jutsu...but i really wish it didn't send EVERYTHING he knew. I will never look at grand ma Tsunada the same way again." with a disgusting look on his face.

Off screen-"Hey stop you wart giver, thats my shark clever!"Naruto turns to see KB and Pa tug a war with Samehada.
Pa-" you idiot it's not a shark at all!"
the group and KB-" It's not?"
Pa- "No it's a chameleon. it usually changes appearance and personality to it's owner."
Pa yanking it from KB- " no gimme...here you go. You nothing satisfies like natural energy does it girl?" he pours a pitcher of liquid down it's mouth. it seems to enjoy it.

yamato-" It seems to be calming down, look at it spikes they are rounding out, look more like lizard skin.
Guy- " nectar of the Sages calms the wildest spirit."

pa-"now let her choose her owner properly.' he sits Samehada down.

KB-"her?" It snifs at everyone goes over to Naruto then licks his cheek.
Finally it goes to killer bee. it jumps on his back and lays across his shoulder as if perched.

KB- there you see, it's always Samehada and me." Samehada-"of course it's us, me and you are a must."

Everyone in aww.
Leaf ninja-" It talks now?" Bee's pal- " say something else...come on do it."
Samehada is silent.
Naruto laughs- " it only like bee...and raps better too...ha ha ha."

Pa-"her names Samantha..."

Back to hidden Rain...the smoke clears and Kabuto is coming out of the snake shield.

Kabuto "well aren't you a slick one. have to keep my eye on you."

Madara stands with holes in his Robe from the blast. - " same can be said about you."

a while later they are in the layer...
Zetsu looking panicked- "he is out of control! You shouldn't have given him those eyes! he has gone mad he is unstoppable"

Madara-" Hardly."

Kabuto -" what did you do?"

Off screen- " gave me power, the power to destroy whoever is in my way.( it is Sasuke)Right now u all are in MY WAY!"

Kabuto makes familiar signs.Madara- "don't, don't do that..." he summons three coffins all with an Uchiha crest on them.

Sasuke glares at the coffins- " you dare?"

They open and out steps three in Uchiha clothing.
as it shows each one Sasuke says-"Itachi...Uncle Shisui...Father?!"

Kabuto-" i felt you should have a nice little reunion before cease to be who you are!"

Sasuke shouting I will kill you ALL!!" His mangekyo is ever changing shapes like a kaleidoscope. pulsating with different sharp designs from familiar to new.

Samehada is calm and Loyal now, Konan has Intel and Sasuke squares off against Kabuto and his family, will Madara and Zetsu be next?

Yeah it's long as heck...but like i said be nice this was just me finishing a thought.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 09-02-2010 at 05:58 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (09-04-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), ShiverX (09-02-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #67
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
When exactly was this?
in my little 1st try at a prediction, forgive me.
i am no way trying to do what you guys do i usually just read everyone else' and comment....i think i will go back to that . unless u guys don't mind?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
jts105 (09-02-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #68
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

No, I thought you meant it happened in the manga. I'm cool reading the prediction I was just confused, that's all.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #69
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

It's a nice setup we have right now. I think this manga is turning for something really cool soon.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #70
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

One can hope..

"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
Old 09-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #71
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

jericho, nice!

considering what you put in there, in was explained pretty well!

keep it up! or just finish the manga that way, i would like to read that. With naruto getting the knowledge it shouldnt take long to end it. Which is another plus.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #72
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

@ Jericho: Sorry for being critical, I mean it's great and creative and stuff, I just don't forsee anything like that ever happening in Naruto, plus dead ppl should stay dead. Like the Konoha pleople in the Pain arc.

The Following User Says Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #73
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
That wasn't bad jericho, very extreme but good.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but its unlikely Naruto knew reverse summon jutsu.
he got it with the knowledge. he got ALL of j-mans knowledge. ALL of it.

poor naruto.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #74
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Same as jts.

It really is good, but too creative for Kishi. He has a one track mind, we are hardly ever surprised by him. And why was Naruto disgusted by Tsunadwhore?
Answers your question.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #75
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

Lawl. He should hit it.