kisame knew - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #16
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: kisame knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
itachi wasnt about to kill himself with crows though, unlike kisame killing him self with sharks.
Itachi wasn't surrounded by a crew of nins and wasn't desperate and wasn't raped shortly before that. Itachi didn't share the same lifestory as Kisame.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #17
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Yeah, what was honourable in that?
Old 09-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #18
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^What??????
Old 09-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #19
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

What?.......
Old 09-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #20
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
What?.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
^What??????
In the butt.It had to be done

Obviously Kisame knew im sure all the members of Akatsuki knew but were instructed by Nagato or Madar not to say anything.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darrylgm For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2010), Vengeance (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #21
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I kinda got the feeling that he didn't know until Itachi died. And that other members had no clue. Especially since Itachi wouldn't be a part of an organization where everyone would be trying to keep him in check. Also, other Akatsuki wouldn't work with him at all. They would most likely try to take him down if they knew he was still an ally of Konoha. Even Nagato himself wouldn't allow someone like that roaming in his organization and listening to all the plans and showing him jutsus like Gedo Mazo etc.

It was just a hole by Kishi. He probably didn't think about it at all, as he installed Madara a lot later in the story.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-03-2010), Miburo (09-02-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #22
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

Does it matter whether they knew about each other's past.......They are both dead.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #23
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Yeah, what was honourable in that?
Actually its quite honorable in eastern culture. There are usually two reason warrior kill themselves.

You die protecting any info that can be use against your boss.

or like one kungfu movie I saw,A grandmaster kill himself because no one can kill him

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-03-2010), k-lai (09-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #24
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

u never saw the sith lord in star wars kill him self only stupi pl do that. or desperate ppl
The Following User Says Thank You to itachikillsnaruto For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-03-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #25
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Either you live and become the traitor or die and become the hero

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-03-2010), Sensei-Q (09-03-2010), TheThinker (09-04-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #26
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

kisame didn't know shit he's a tool bag evidence of this is that he only found out about madara when madara introduced himself.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #27
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Either you live and become the traitor or die and become the hero
Way to paraphrase "The Dark Knight"
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-03-2010), kluang (09-03-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #28
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

no,

kisame had no idea whatsoever.
kisame is so into madara's goals that
if he has any idea that itachi was a good guy, he woulda tried early on to kill itachi to avoid future disturbances in akatsuki's/,madara's plans.

answer is
no
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #29
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Itachi would've slaughtered him. Tobi/Nagato obviously told him not to engage Itachi cause he would've been fucked up badly. So, only to watch him.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:31 AM   #30
k-lai
ANBU

well even if he knew he couldn't do shit about it