kisame knew - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #61
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: kisame knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Vengeance, in your analogy, you said that the group of black slaves wanting their freedom and rights planned on killing their slave master. It isn't the same with Itachi's case.
Actually it is the same just slightly different circumstances which is why its called an analogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
The "master" is one person.
Or a grouping of people that work on the same plantation. As in Sarutobi, Danzou, & whatever elders were around at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
The "house nigger" (lol) just "snitched" and killed all his brethren so that ONE person, the master that he wanted to protect, wouldn't be killed. With Itachi, who must be the "house nigger", kills his brethren to protect his entire VILLAGE,
Entire Village better known as a plantation run by multiple white people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
to prevent THOUSANDS of people dying,
An exaggerated overestimation of the amount of death that would have actually happened based on the words of a what if does not constitute itself as being fact.

Meaning thousands could have died OR only a handful (like 10) people could have died depending on how successful the cop was & if the remainder of Konoha willing to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
not just from the clan attacking, but from other villages seeing the opportunity to start a war.
& you know a war would have started how exactly? It didn't happen when the Mist did pretty much the same thing I'm referring to now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Basically, what SK said.
Which is wrong as I explained above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
See the difference?
Learn to comprehend what I'm actually saying before asking me that question again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Killing all your brethren to protect ONE person is pretty, well, shitty.
& As I said the analogy itself doesn't need to be limited to just one person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
But killing all of your brethren to protect THOUSANDS of people and save your entire village is a good, justifiable reason to betray your clan.
Again you know thousands would have died how exactly? Itachi is not justified in his actions. He simply chose a side & ran with it instead of trying to play mediator to try & prevent it in the first place.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-04-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2010)


Old 09-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #62
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: kisame knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
See the difference? Killing all your brethren to protect ONE person is pretty, well, shitty. But killing all of your brethren to protect THOUSANDS of people and save your entire village is a good, justifiable reason to betray your clan.
Except you didn't have to kill your brethren because that wasn't the only way. There were other measures that could've been taken. It would be good if you killed for the sake of thousands rather than the sake of one person bt that's morally good only in inevitable situations. The massacre wasn't inevitable, there were still alternatives in the situation. That's the difference between your situation and the massacre.

In short: It only matters in inevitable situations, not when the situation has more than one solution.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #63
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: kisame knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
I don't remember the chapter but
in flash backs stated by itatchi himself that the uchiha weren't what they used to be and also I'd like to see you try to fit half of a village in one small corner of the land
The Uchiha clan were a big chunk of the population. That corner took up 25% of the village.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #64
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: kisame knew

I swear it's like every Sasuke fan's favorite pastime to try make Itachi seem unjustified in what he did. Seriously, I've made the same damn arguments against entirely different people so many damn times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Countless people died anyway like I said. If they are unable to do a thing about it they'll sit back & follow orders. Seeing as the Uchiha were considered the Uber everyone would pretty much HAVE to do what they say anyway. That or they can simply kill off the Senju half & all it a day. Rename the village Uchiha's House of Fun or some shit.
Yes, because that's clearly what Itachi, the super-pacifist, would want. A village in chaos that is a gigantic bullseye for any large nation that feels like winning a war with little to no effort after already taking hundreds and hundreds of lives.

Quote:
Could Madara predict the future? Of course not. Why didn't any of the other villages attack when half of the population of Konoha was massacred by one of their own? Wouldn't this show a clear sign of weakness in Konoha's strength & leadership? Wouldn't this be a big red flag to say hey these dumbarses just wiped out half their strength let's finish the job since Konoha are such imperialist. Itachi's actions could have started a war in & of itself but you neglected to mention this little tid bit of truth why exactly?
Hmm, let's think about this for a second.

1. Madara had seen the cycle of war repeat countless times. If anyone would know EXACTLY what would happen, it'd be him.
2. Madara was the secret leader behind Akatsuki. As in the organization that has encouraged wars so that they might be hired to fight for one side. Because Madara wanted them to.
3. Let's see, 3 ninja villages were still butthurt over Minato owning their shit. Madara controlled the Mist Village. And we all know that A would want to get in on this shit. That is all 5 god damn great nations as well as the Hidden Rain all in a gigantic CF game of king of the hill after the Uchiha get wiped out in no time flat.

Madara had everything he needed to start a war. So it's less "prophetic" and more "yeah, Itachi. Either you let me have fun killing the Uchiha or they take over Konoha and I have fun getting the entire god damn world at war!"

Plus, where exactly are you getting this "half the village" statistic? Senju make up barely any of the village at this point. Most of the village consisted of families that immigrated in, as evidenced by the fact that most of the characters in the damn manga are from families that aren't Senju or Uchiha.

Quote:
Again how do you know what the future holds? Again no other villages attacked when the Uchiha were actually slaughtered. Also a war against other nations would only strengthen the bound that was damaged between the Uchiha & Senju affiliates since the enemy of my enemy is my friend so to speak.
I knew it, I totally fucking knew you'd try to pull this card. We have NO evidence to the contrary of what Madara says. All you're doing is saying that a "what if" scenario is more likely than what the manga itself says would be the outcome. You really believe that the Uchiha, with exactly 1 MS user, would be able to take on:

-All 4 other Great Ninja Villages
-The Hidden Rain
-And Fucking Akatsuki?

Quote:
But how did Itachi know they wouldn't attack? Answer is he didn't. Just like he didn't know for sure that other villages would attack if the Uchiha usurper Konoha. Also when the mist village betrayed their Kage (Yagura) why was it not mentioned that other villages attacked them during this transition? O wait thats right because no one actually attacked them ether.
I don't even know what the fuck you're saying. Itachi didn't know that the other villages "wouldn't attack" because THEY WOULD. Madara could start a war at any time. He had Akatsuki and a Great Ninja Village in the palm of his hand. If a small war is waged? The other nations swoop in to take out the other nations exhausted by their wars. This was shown with fucking Kumo attacking Konoha not 3 years after the 3rd Great Ninja War. Look at the 5 Great Nations in the time-frame when Madara would have lost control of Kiri.

Sand: Exhausted from 3rd Great Ninja War
Cloud: Exhausted from war with Konoha
Stone: Exhausted from 3rd Great Ninja War having an old-as-dirt Tsuchikage
Leaf: Exhausted from 2 damn wars with an old-as-dirt Hokage

Not one was in a position to start a war. But without the Uchiha Massacre, all it would take would be Madara causing Kiri and Akatsuki to attack Konoha. That would set off everything. Because Konoha would be crushed. At that point, it becomes a free-for-all as to who takes control over the land of fire. This results in the aforementioned tens of thousands of innocent civilian deaths.

Quote:
Actually you don't know that, nether did Madara, & nether did Danzou. Like I said Itachi simply chose a side which quite frankly was the wrong one.
The one that resulted in far less death and destruction from wars that you have no proof or reason to believe wouldn't happen from the other choice?

Quote:
Which Sasuke has every right to do so. Itachi is a fucking house nigger that snitched on his own
I do hope you're not being serious at this point.

Quote:
Yeah see how Itachi's a dumbarse? Sasuke at the very least is willing to say fuck that shit I'm going kill these Senju SOB aka kill the slave masters who had my family slaughtered like cattle.
As I said, I do hope you're not being serious.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 09-04-2010 at 12:52 AM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-04-2010), chisengan (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #65
01purple
Owlett
 
01purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,563
Thanks: 3,453
Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: kisame knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually it is the same just slightly different circumstances which is why its called an analogy.


Or a grouping of people that work on the same plantation. As in Sarutobi, Danzou, & whatever elders were around at the time.


Entire Village better known as a plantation run by multiple white people.


An exaggerated overestimation of the amount of death that would have actually happened based on the words of a what if does not constitute itself as being fact.

Meaning thousands could have died OR only a handful (like 10) people could have died depending on how successful the cop was & if the remainder of Konoha willing to play


& you know a war would have started how exactly? It didn't happen when the Mist did pretty much the same thing I'm referring to now.


Which is wrong as I explained above.


Learn to comprehend what I'm actually saying before asking me that question again.


& As I said the analogy itself doesn't need to be limited to just one person.


Again you know thousands would have died how exactly? Itachi is not justified in his actions. He simply chose a side & ran with it instead of trying to play mediator to try & prevent it in the first place.
God, you're relentless. T_T

Judging from the size of the village, there very well may be THOUSANDS of villagers. I just noticed a minute ago though, that thousands refers to more than a thousand, and I didn't think that part through, I was assuming a thousand, not thousands. So hundreds would've have done the trick. Woopsy.

Egghhhh. I'm all out. Well not really, I'm just bored and don't want to think up a logical counter. Which I'm expecting you to reply "THERE ISN'T ONE!" Had fun arguing with you though, much more enjoyable than arguing with complete dipshits. =D

SK: I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Last edited by 01purple; 09-04-2010 at 12:55 AM.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
chisengan (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 12:55 AM   #66
chisengan
travelling -nin
 
chisengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ☺_- evil eye
Age: 24
Posts: 382
Thanks: 54
Thanked 52 Times in 30 Posts
chisengan is on a distinguished road
Re: kisame knew

╦_╦
same goes here its pointless to continue arguing this although I will stick to my opinion and still say itachi made the right choice but as far as I'm really concerned I was out matched the second I started arguing I'm surprised I stayed in that long
__________________
I've been spending way to much time on /b/ -_-
chisengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #67
01purple
Owlett
 
01purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,563
Thanks: 3,453
Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: kisame knew

I didn't really think I was outmatched....I'm just lazy. Plus I'm not good at coming up with well thought out arguments. PLUS, everyone has heard this argument about a billion times so there's no use in arguing it any more. -__-
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #68
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: kisame knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I swear it's like every Sasuke fan's favorite pastime to try make Itachi seem unjustified in what he did. Seriously, I've made the same damn arguments against entirely different people so many damn times.
& now we resort to name calling by way of Sasuke fan? & Here I thought we could have a civil conversation. Your argument is simply off base as I already explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Yes, because that's clearly what Itachi, the super-pacifist, would want. A village in chaos that is a gigantic bullseye for any large nation that feels like winning a war with little to no effort after already taking hundreds and hundreds of lives.
Yes ignore my points all together about how chaos wouldn't necessarily ensue had different actions been taken. Ignore the fact that losing the Uchiha in & of itself planted a huge bullseye on Konoha to begin with.

Why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Hmm, let's think about this for a second.

1. Madara had seen the cycle of war repeat countless times. If anyone would know EXACTLY what would happen, it'd be him.
Again can't predict the future & also couldn't predict that he'd be foundout by the mist.

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
2. Madara was the secret leader behind Akatsuki. As in the organization that has encouraged wars so that they might be hired to fight for one side.
Which means what exactly?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Because Madara wanted them to.
Again relevance?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
3. Let's see, 3 ninja villages were still butthurt over Minato owning their shit.
So why didn't they attack when Konoha was weakened by the loss of the Uchiha?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Madara controlled the Mist Village. And we all know that A would want to get in on this shit. That is all 5 god damn great nations as well as the Hidden Rain all in a gigantic CF game of king of the hill after the Uchiha get wiped out in no time flat.
So why didn't they attack when Konoha was weakened by the loss of the Uchiha?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Madara had everything he needed to start a war. So it's less "prophetic" and more "yeah, Itachi. Either you let me have fun killing the Uchiha or they take over Konoha and I have fun getting the entire god damn world at war!"
So why didn't they attack when Konoha was weakened by the loss of the Uchiha?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Plus, where exactly are you getting this "half the village" statistic? Senju make up barely any of the village at this point.
Senju & it's affiliates make up one half while Uchiha make up the other. This is why clans like Nara exist in Konoah obviously. I'm basing this on the fact that Uchiha & Senju with affiliates made the village together. Meaning each part would be consisdered half of the villages power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Most of the village consisted of families that immigrated in, as evidenced by the fact that most of the characters in the damn manga are from families that aren't Senju or Uchiha.
Or they're affiliated with the Senju from the villages foundation which is why they're allowed to gain power & the Uchiha are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I knew it, I totally fucking knew you'd try to pull this card.
Cry Moar? Don't get mad because you know I'm right just be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
We have NO evidence to the contrary of what Madara says. All you're doing is saying that a "what if" scenario is more likely than what the manga itself says would be the outcome.
Problem is another village had the same situation happen to them which is what I've been constantly asking an answer for that you just haven't given up until now. So I'm using that as well as other information as a bases to show how your argument on this is flawed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
You really believe that the Uchiha, with exactly 1 MS user, would be able to take on:

-All 4 other Great Ninja Villages
-The Hidden Rain
-And Fucking Akatsuki?
They wouldn't need to. All they would need to do would be kill off Sarutobi, Danzou & what ever elders Konoha had at the time to grab power. Which like I said if properly done would be around 10 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I don't even know what the fuck you're saying.
I thought you were intelligent enough to comprehend the English language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Itachi didn't know that the other villages "wouldn't attack" because THEY WOULD.
& you know this how again? O yeah that's right you don't actually know. Now answer my questions already.

Why didn't they attack when Konoha was weakened by the loss of the Uchiha?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Madara could start a war at any time.
How do you even know that Madara was still in power of the mist at the time of the massacre? The manga actually implies that he probably wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
He had Akatsuki and a Great Ninja Village in the palm of his hand. If a small war is waged?
Look above explain to me why you think Madara still had control of the mist during the Uchiha's massacre? Why didn't he wage war anyway since Konoha would have been weakened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
The other nations swoop in to take out the other nations exhausted by their wars.
Again you're just repeating the same shit so I'll do the same.

Why didn't they attack when Konoha was weakened by the loss of the Uchiha?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
This was shown with fucking Kumo attacking Konoha not 3 years after the 3rd Great Ninja War. Look at the 5 Great Nations in the time-frame when Madara would have lost control of Kiri.
Again you're just repeating the same shit so I'll do the same.

Why didn't they attack when Konoha was weakened by the loss of the Uchiha?

Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Sand: Exhausted from 3rd Great Ninja War
Cloud: Exhausted from war with Konoha
Stone: Exhausted from 3rd Great Ninja War having an old-as-dirt Tsuchikage
Leaf: Exhausted from 2 damn wars with an old-as-dirt Hokage
relevance to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Not one was in a position to start a war.
See now you basically contradicted yourself here. If all of the villages were in a weakened state why would anyone attack Konoha for simply changing leadership by way of a coop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
But without the Uchiha Massacre, all it would take would be Madara causing Kiri and Akatsuki to attack Konoha.
How when no village is able to start a war as you just said above?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
That would set off everything.
No it wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Because Konoha would be crushed.
By who? You just said no village was in a position to start a war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
At that point, it becomes a free-for-all as to who takes control over the land of fire. This results in the aforementioned tens of thousands of deaths.
How when you just said no village was in a postion to start a war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
The one that resulted in far less death and destruction from wars that you have no proof or reason to believe wouldn't happen from the other choice?
Just like you have no proof that this imaginary war would have happened. I however can base my argument on the fact that it DIDN'T HAPPEN when the exact same thing happened to the mist which by default makes my argument just that much more valid than your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I do hope you're not being serious at this point.
Actually I am being serious. Sasuke has every rite to do what he's doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
As I said, I do hope you're not being serious.
Again I am being serious. Now answer the questions I've been repeating if you actually want to continue this.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-04-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #69
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: kisame knew

I thought you left lol.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #70
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: kisame knew

I was cooking something lol.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 01:34 AM   #71
01purple
Owlett
 
01purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,563
Thanks: 3,453
Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: kisame knew

That was the most annoying fucking post I've ever read from you lol.

(Had to continue the lol's. Plus, all the repeating of the "Also why didn't anyone attack the Mist when they usurper their Kage?" nearly drove me completely insane.)
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2010), Sniper (09-04-2010), Vengeance (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #72
goldengod
Double S rank criminal
 
goldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: With your Mom
Posts: 698
Thanks: 10,650
Thanked 324 Times in 198 Posts
goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road
Re: kisame knew

i see shino lurking
__________________
You either die a lurker, or live long enough to see yourself become a troll.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:50 AM   #73
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: kisame knew

NLB that girl is hot but the picture is HUGE spoiler tag that please it takes up a ton of space on my screen.

Edit: Thanks
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2010)
Old 09-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #74
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: kisame knew

Shino isn't lurking.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #75
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: kisame knew

Shino & Grimmjaw were a few minutes ago.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2010), Sensei-Q (09-04-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 504 predictions/spoilers killerrabbit9 Naruto Manga 375 07-29-2010 02:22 PM
472 spoilers thegodfather2450 Naruto Manga 6 11-18-2009 10:37 AM
Already Dead: A Naruto Fanfiction AnticitizenOne Fan Creations 49 07-10-2007 09:36 PM
353 Discussions Naruto.Haruno Naruto Manga 79 05-15-2007 01:50 AM
Interview with a the akatsuki XD DasBones_665 Fan Creations 2 07-14-2006 09:17 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.