SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-10-2005, 02:21 AM   #1
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
SCARY STORIES...ooh...

ok...here's a new thread for scary stories for everyone to enjoy & scare themselves with...hehehe...

share your scary stories here ok???

y'all know (well, at least some of you) know that I'm a student nurse (3rd yr) and we are now exposed to the hospital, we have duties and the likes...and as we all know,hospitals are great place for scary stories...there's a lot of hauting stories in all the hospitals that I have worked in... I'll share them one at a time k?

here's goes...

this story took place in the OB ward comfort room...
there's this girl, a watcher of a certain patient, she went to the girls comfort room, of course there are cubicles in a comfort room right? there were 3 cubicles in this one, she went inside the last cubicle to take a piss... while she was taking a leak, sitting down in the toilet bowl, she felt something touch her forehead...touch...gone...touch...gone....touch... gone...she didn't mind it and she didn't see anything. when she went out the CR, she told a staff nurse about what she felt in the CR.

then the nurse said to her, "you see ma'am, there's a story, that a pregnant patient committed SUICIDE in that last cubicle...SHE HANGED HERSELF!!!" YIKES!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--- so, what the girl felt on her forehead, the touch & gone feeling was the FEET OF THE DEAD GIRL!!! HANGING FROM THE CEILING!!! YIKES!!! SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

well, that's the end of the 1st story...next one later. ok? did you get the story? that story really freaked me it when it was told to me...and sometimes I'm scared to go to the CR alone, I might feel the "touch & gone" feeling...yeeeeeeeeee...

^^ well, what y'all think?

*mei**

note:
this thread is inspired by venus-chan^__^ *mwah*

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2005, 02:51 AM   #2
lapinky
Jounin

lapinky is an unknown quantity at this point
yea^^great thread and story..scary..i got some to share too^^but i'll just type this first

In the old school(i'm now in the holding site cause its being rebuilt) somebody said that there was a camp and the girls slept in the hall..somewhere during midnight some girls heard a baby crying but didn't dare to do anything..it was said that a girl was pregnant and left her fetus(how to spell that word LMAO) and that it was in the science lab but now its gone when we shifted to the holding site....

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
lapinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:57 AM   #3
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
hey lapinky...I have the same story in our old school...my alma mater, where I went in during kintergarden, elementary and high school. ^__^ We have our science lab in the 2nd floor, and the guard/s tell stories about the lab at around 10-11 pm, they would hear a baby crying. And our lab also has a fetus in a jar. ^__^ I guess that's a common story in labs. hehehe...creepy though...

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 07:47 AM   #4
lapinky
Jounin

Scary....Oh! Oh! in this holding i am at there is this security guy who patrols around the school at night o_O and in the canteen there is this bell and once when he walked near there the bell rang by itself and is it impossible to be blown by the wind cause its quite heavy XD

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 07-10-2005, 07:56 AM   #5
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
well this is not so freaky, but a phillipino friend of mine told me this about a week after her grandma passed away that once she was in a dream and her grandma was walking with her, after a while she got tired and she wanted to rest, but her grandmae insisted that she shouldn't, so she kept walking, after a while she got really tired again but her grandma still didn't let her rest. this continued throughout the whole dream and then she woke up, she told me that in the phillipines there was thist folk tale that said if u rested with a dead person in ur dream, u would die urself o_0. (oh yeh i forgot the mention that her grandma died b4 she had the dream Xp sorry )
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:00 AM   #6
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road
I think I have one and this really happened

a women was taking her food from the market and puting in the back when a man with a suitcase comes along. "excuse me but can you give me a ride to the train station?".
"sure Ill give you a ride to the train station". and she she packed the suitcase then ran to her car locking the doors, and she sped off and when she got home she looked into the suitcase. and there was a gun, a knife, and a rope in inside and she was so thankful that she didnt take him.
theres more in this story but I cant remember the whole thing

Last edited by Satoku; 07-10-2005 at 08:10 AM.
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:36 AM   #7
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got one also. is an university in Malayia got a toilet have ghost. all people said that who go into this toilet at 12.00am will heard a voice that calling your name. when u look back to answer it u will die.
One day there have a camp. at night 2 girls go to this toilet. a girl name A was very scare so she didn't go inside. but other girl call B was not afriad. she goes in...that time is 12.01am.
suddenly she heard her friends call her" B... B... B..." but the voice was from the back. so she look back. she saw a old woman stare with her, that old women didn't have leg... or u can said she was flying... B scream n fall down...then she went to hospital...until now also in the hospital because she never wake up again... ...

inspired by mei-chan

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:40 AM   #8
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
wah.. suki..o_0
Old 07-10-2005, 08:41 AM   #9
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

suki..? wat do u means..?

venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
Old 07-10-2005, 08:52 AM   #10
lapinky
Jounin

eekk!that is scary! ermm...okay remembered one
my school have 2 canteens and the one further away had something like a shed near it and my 4 of my seniors went in to see what was inside.and when they stepped in they heard heavy footsteps walking behind and when they walked faster it moved faster too and they freaked out and ran and the footsteps ran after them too XD

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 07-10-2005, 08:54 AM   #11
Ero
//Sin\\

lol, maybe someone was behind them pranking lmao ..
Old 07-10-2005, 08:58 AM   #12
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

... ...do u think so... ... but that is a old woman wor... in university wor... at 12.01am wor... no legs wor... she is flying wor... her friends went in didn't saw any people wor... the toilat only have a door wor...

venus1988 and venusgod
Old 07-10-2005, 09:36 AM   #13
lapinky
Jounin

o_O...okay..scary *runs to hide*

Another one!The same few seniors (XD) brought their handphones to school and decided to take a picture behid=nd this wall and the last girl felt some pressure on her shoulder and when they looked at the pic in the phone there was some shadow there >_<

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 07-10-2005, 09:50 AM   #14
yami_youkai
Jounin

yami_youkai is an unknown quantity at this point
well, not really scary and the story is really short.. hmmm.. here goes..

i was bored at 3am in the morning so i turned on my comp.. that night, it was cold so i decided to open the window instead of turning on the air-con. when i was waiting for my comp to load, i heard someone whisper my name. Then there was this lady with bloodstained white dress sitting on my window. without looking at it again, i went to sleep straight away.
>_<

Apocalypse GFX
I Want My Own Dollfies!!! <3

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

Last edited by yami_youkai; 07-10-2005 at 09:52 AM.
yami_youkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:52 AM   #15
lapinky
Jounin

aaahhh..thats scary!!!i don't dare to sleep tonight!!!

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D