SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 10-15-2005, 04:23 AM   #181
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
@crow: hmmm...not that scary but interesting... I wanna know what happened next? that's the end already??? I want it's continuaton...^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2005, 12:20 PM   #182
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
I cant finish it,its a story with a personalised ending,you decide on where it goes,the guy takes the money and lives a great life,the guy gets tricked and killed,how ever u want it to be
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 01:51 AM   #183
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

@crow: awww...too bad... I want more infos if he took the money what happened next? live a great life, but yet, the psycho is on his tail or something. I like twisted stories..^__^

anyways, thanks for the story crow!

Old 10-16-2005, 01:59 AM   #184
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
lol,but all my stories are like,i let the reader finish it,to see if there greedy,or they put others before themselvs,but when im in a different mind set,ill get another up
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:18 AM   #185
taelmx
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!

taelmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine was better...it had explosive diharea in it.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:41 AM   #186
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

@crow: i see...ok then! ^^

@tael: tael no baka...lol...the chili was indeed hot! lol

Old 10-16-2005, 03:26 AM   #187
taelmx
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!

Bad ass Chili
Old 10-16-2005, 05:06 AM   #188
taelmx
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!

Booga Booga Booga...
Old 10-16-2005, 06:01 AM   #189
lapinky
Jounin

lapinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
WAAAA...this just happened last thursday in our school speech lab.

dang! it didn't happen during our class in the speech lab but during the time of the other section. -_-; darn...(well, lucky me! hehehe..i don't wanna see one anyways, my imagination is enough to scare the hell out of me,lol)

oh, in our speech lab, you get to wear a head phone with a mic and you'll stand in front of a camera, in which the students will be able to see you in the television.

so, it happened like this. Section 3F was having their speech in the speech lab (DUH!), at around 2:30 pm. One by one, the students were called to deliver their speech, may it be impromptu, extempo, memorize or reading from a manuscript. One of their female classmates got her ture by delivering a reading from a manuscript type of sppech. She made the speech herself, in which it was based on her experience...

It was an emotional time for her while reading her speech. Feeling her speech, she cried...and I mean really cried. But after a while, she was able to control it and stopped crying. Seeing her in the TV just stopped crying was a relief from her classmates. But it lead to a big wonder.

Her classmates, herself and including the teacher could still hear SOMEONE CRYING IN THEIR EARPHONES!!! O__O yikers... as in! some girl was still crying...still in shock and staring in the TV in front of them, they were able to witness a BLACK CLOTHE BEING passing by the back...slowly walking... they saw it all in the TV. Waaaaaaaaaaa...

that's soooo creepy...and to think that it happened in our school...again! YIKES!!! they all ran outside, leaving our teacher behind...hahaha...luckily the janitor was around, our teacher asked the janitor to wait for her. lol...YIKES! and you know what? during the morning of that same day, we used the speech lab, but nothing creepy pr unnatural happened. waaaa...and my seat is at the back! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....T________T lucky it didn't happened to us. T____T
*shivers* o_O oh lucky mei ((: hope it doesn't happen to you ^^ it's so freaky!!oh yeaa..don't know if i posted this before it's that one section of my school must always be locked at 5-6 a.m. why do you think so lol...

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
lapinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 06:56 AM   #190
no name
Chuunin

no name is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
ok...here's a new thread for scary stories for everyone to enjoy & scare themselves with...hehehe...

share your scary stories here ok???

y'all know (well, at least some of you) know that I'm a student nurse (3rd yr) and we are now exposed to the hospital, we have duties and the likes...and as we all know,hospitals are great place for scary stories...there's a lot of hauting stories in all the hospitals that I have worked in... I'll share them one at a time k?

here's goes...

this story took place in the OB ward comfort room...
there's this girl, a watcher of a certain patient, she went to the girls comfort room, of course there are cubicles in a comfort room right? there were 3 cubicles in this one, she went inside the last cubicle to take a piss... while she was taking a leak, sitting down in the toilet bowl, she felt something touch her forehead...touch...gone...touch...gone....touch... gone...she didn't mind it and she didn't see anything. when she went out the CR, she told a staff nurse about what she felt in the CR.

then the nurse said to her, "you see ma'am, there's a story, that a pregnant patient committed SUICIDE in that last cubicle...SHE HANGED HERSELF!!!" YIKES!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--- so, what the girl felt on her forehead, the touch & gone feeling was the FEET OF THE DEAD GIRL!!! HANGING FROM THE CEILING!!! YIKES!!! SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

well, that's the end of the 1st story...next one later. ok? did you get the story? that story really freaked me it when it was told to me...and sometimes I'm scared to go to the CR alone, I might feel the "touch & gone" feeling...yeeeeeeeeee...

^^ well, what y'all think?

*mei**

note:
this thread is inspired by venus-chan^__^ *mwah*

lol if its written its not scary its funny.

A MEMBER OF OROCHIMARU HATERS FC.

and co-leader of byakugan/sharingan fc.

owner of rasengan fc.

AND CO-OWNER OF HAKU FC.

and a member of konoha5 fc

WUZZUP YALL.MAKE SPACE
CAUSE NO NAME IS IN DA HOU$E.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 07:50 AM   #191
lapinky
Jounin

funny o_O lol...i thought it was rather scary o_O

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 10-16-2005, 07:52 AM   #192
supersharingan_18
Chuunin
Chopper Challenge Champion

supersharingan_18 is an unknown quantity at this point
me too.....

^by Jaxon
please dont call me SS call me ss18

My bro's :
Jaxon
Shikamaru_IQ
naruto18
GaaraofTheDeathSand

My sis :
angelwings
Kitty
SASUKE_GURL
Glaiza_mei
_hinata_

(\_(\ (\_/)
-\ oo)(X.X)
\ /\_\ (> <)
BUNNY IS EATEN BY THE MAMMA FOX!!!
funny img...
____
proud member of akatsuki FC
supersharingan_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:46 AM   #193
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinky
funny o_O lol...i thought it was rather scary o_O
So just imagine how much it would have scared you if it was told to you vocally, as opposed to in text form (as No Name said).
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 09:06 AM   #194
lapinky
Jounin

man..i would be totally freaked out!!i had a camp in school and my seniors told me loads of ghost stories and at night, i insisted on sleeping in the middle where alot of people were o_O

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 10-16-2005, 08:36 PM   #195
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Eh.. i don't know, i wasn't too scared from some of these stories.

In anycase, this may or not be scary but it's a true story.

Background:
Here in St.Paul, MN (where i live) there is an area called Lillydale. It's in the Wabasha county area, and it's an old area that has abandoned mine shafts and caves. Anyways, it's often believed that this area is a haunted location because of the many deaths that have occured there. One of the "haunted" locations of minnesota i guess you could say.

Anyways here's how the story goes. Me and a couple of friends (like many other people looking for fun) decided to take a trip to lillydale to see what all the fuss is about. There is only one road there, and it's a two way. At the end of the road is a dead-end where a yacht club resides and along the path there are walking trails and a parking lot etc... So it's late at night and we're driving down the road when we see the parking (keep in mind this road as no lights). It's called "Dead man's Lot" because a police man was once shot and killed there when he pulled over two guys. Well right as we reach the parking lot, my friend drives over a HUGE puddle, we didnt even see it and his car stalls for a bit. At first I thought he was just trying to mess with us so i was laughing but then he was like "dude i'm not f*cking doing this" and i looked down and I saw him pressing down on the gas like a madman but yet the car was barely crawling and was making weird noises.

So i was like, oh sh!t but then as soon as we reached the end of the puddle, we sped off. Of course the only way to get out of this place was to turn around at the dead end and go back on the same path. So we reach the dead end and make a U-Turn at the yacht club. Everyone is kind of quiet. It's pretty dark because the road has no lights so it made it a little creepier. Anyways one of my other friends was like "dude slow down this time, remember there's a big puddle coming ahead." So my friend slow downed. We come pass the parking lot this time, but this time it doesn't stall. We do see a car there though, with it's lights turned on and the doors open, but no one is inside. We pass the lot and speed out.

Now here's the thing... Remember the road was a 2way with a dead-end? Well... When we first drove pass the lot... there was no car... On our entire trip to the end of the road and back, NO CAR ever passed us or trailed us. Yet when we took the road back... there was a car at the parking lot... How did the car get there?

And interestingly enough, the caves there are pretty spooky too. It's said that the place is haunted. INTERESTINGLY enough!! there happened to be three deaths there by teens exploring the cave. They died from "carbon monoxide" poisoning. And one of the kids that did manage to get out of the cave, later died as well.

Here's a link: [http:]http://kstp.dayport.com/article/view/147398

We plan to visit that place again for halloween ^-^ But now the caves are sealed though, they've cemented the exits. There are still a few open entrances...

Last edited by k-strife; 10-16-2005 at 08:39 PM.
k-strife is offline   Reply With Quote