SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-04-2005, 09:57 PM   #226
ddt705
Chuunin

ddt705 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice stories guys. took me almost an hour going through them...LOL

well heres a true story that happened to my highschool a long time ago:

a long time ago when it was prom night, the girl was told to wait at the tennis courts until he comes. she waited and thought that he must be giving a surprise. an hour later she got a little worried. and then right when she was about to leave the tennis court a limousine pulls up out of nowhere and the window opens. then she cant farely see the guy in the limousine cuz the guy kept on asking her soemthing so she got closer. when she got close enough she could almost make this out: do you know what time it is? then the guy bursts out, takes her into a bush, rapes her in there and kills her. the next day the police found her body. ppl now say that when you go to the tennis court on the day of the prom at night (doesnt matter where the prom is being held as long as you go to the tennis courts at night), you would see this girl in a dress. if you get really close and ask her hey do you know what time it is, she'll scream at you bloody hell and chase after you for a verylong time until you like clear off of that block.

ima go try it out this year with my friends. didnt have to chance to try it

another short one at our school:
when its prom night, go down to the track field and look at the side of the hill. our highschool is build on a hill thats why. and if you look closely enough, you can see someone hanging from a rope on the high pole. if you walk to there to check it out, theres no one there. some ppl say that some student suicide themselves by hanging on that same pole. i just get chills everytime i pass by the stairs near the pole near dark.

i hate her...yet...i still miss her...
ddt705 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2005, 11:11 PM   #227
xaio-chan
Academy Student

Location: in a land where pocky is breakfest. ramen is lunch. candy is dinner
xaio-chan is an unknown quantity at this point
scary!!!!!! >____<! usually i dont get scared of stories but you guys O_____O make me shivery all over!

on beyond cameras lens i posted some of my experiences and i dont really feel like repeating them
but i remember one time my mom was getting the mail and she put it in front of the door because we were leaving for school. she looked up. stayed there for a while and hurried to the car. i asked her what was happening she didnt even look at me and said "someone was looking out of daivds window. you know when someone is watching you and when they see that you notice them they close the curtain quickly? thats what happened" i knew it was true because my mom HATES ghosts. she yells at us whenever we tell ghost stories so she wouldnt tell one herself.

also i was going to put my dog in his cage and when i did i looked into my brother adams room. when i looked into the door crack thing his room was like all red. i said "meh its just the hallway light" ((it doesnt work so it glows red)) but when i looked again his room changed from red to brown. i thought he was in there and said "adam! >:0 stop it isnt funny!" and he came out from the kitchen saying it wasnt him. O____O i hate his room
Kanon: zoom in!...Ok, and cut!
Bou: you could have taped me a little bit more!

<3 <3 <3

xaio-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #228
g4ara
Chuunin

g4ara is an unknown quantity at this point
eeeeeeeeeeeee..... creapy .... !
Old 12-05-2005, 10:36 AM   #229
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddt705
nice stories guys. took me almost an hour going through them...LOL

well heres a true story that happened to my highschool a long time ago:

a long time ago when it was prom night, the girl was told to wait at the tennis courts until he comes. she waited and thought that he must be giving a surprise. an hour later she got a little worried. and then right when she was about to leave the tennis court a limousine pulls up out of nowhere and the window opens. then she cant farely see the guy in the limousine cuz the guy kept on asking her soemthing so she got closer. when she got close enough she could almost make this out: do you know what time it is? then the guy bursts out, takes her into a bush, rapes her in there and kills her. the next day the police found her body. ppl now say that when you go to the tennis court on the day of the prom at night (doesnt matter where the prom is being held as long as you go to the tennis courts at night), you would see this girl in a dress. if you get really close and ask her hey do you know what time it is, she'll scream at you bloody hell and chase after you for a verylong time until you like clear off of that block.

ima go try it out this year with my friends. didnt have to chance to try it

another short one at our school:
when its prom night, go down to the track field and look at the side of the hill. our highschool is build on a hill thats why. and if you look closely enough, you can see someone hanging from a rope on the high pole. if you walk to there to check it out, theres no one there. some ppl say that some student suicide themselves by hanging on that same pole. i just get chills everytime i pass by the stairs near the pole near dark.

woah...you read the whole thread? lmao...nice...

and that's one freaky story dd! DANG! >__< just think about being chased by a bloody girl in a prom dress screaming her lungs off....waaaaa... and for the 2nd story...errr...i feel the same way sometimes when I go to the comfort room. if you have read my story about the "touch & go" feeling on the forehead...you'll know why. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaoi-chan
on beyond cameras lens i posted some of my experiences and i dont really feel like repeating them
but i remember one time my mom was getting the mail and she put it in front of the door because we were leaving for school. she looked up. stayed there for a while and hurried to the car. i asked her what was happening she didnt even look at me and said "someone was looking out of daivds window. you know when someone is watching you and when they see that you notice them they close the curtain quickly? thats what happened" i knew it was true because my mom HATES ghosts. she yells at us whenever we tell ghost stories so she wouldnt tell one herself.

also i was going to put my dog in his cage and when i did i looked into my brother adams room. when i looked into the door crack thing his room was like all red. i said "meh its just the hallway light" ((it doesnt work so it glows red)) but when i looked again his room changed from red to brown. i thought he was in there and said "adam! >:0 stop it isnt funny!" and he came out from the kitchen saying it wasnt him. O____O i hate his room
YIKES!!! waaaaa...i hate stories about looking throught a hole in the door...waaa... it's very creepy...>_<

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:33 AM   #230
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
xiao chan...that's soo creepy..emm.

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 07:53 AM   #231
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
One time, I was on a motorcycle with my friends dad. I must've been like 11 years old. I don't know who here knows the story of the "Jersey Devil" in New Jersey. (United States), but we live close to where his(the Jersey Devil's) family supposedly lived like 150 years ago. So he asks me if I want to drive by it real quick, and I was hesitant but I went along anyway. He promised me he would keep going atleast 30 miles per hour...so we get there and it's getting late so it started to get dark and we were on a road surrounded by the woods, so it blocked out a lot of light. He tells me there it is, and it's just off to the side of the road. Now supposedly it's been abandoned for like 130 years, it's just a small brick cottage..So we drive passed it, and he slows down to like 5 miles per hour. -_- So I look in the tiny window, and to this day, I could've SWORN I saw two yellowish red eyes looking out at me, and then he picked up speed and we drove away. I was on the verge of a heart attack.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 02:16 AM   #232
ddt705
Chuunin

well something freaky happend to me a few months ago:

well its kinda short but oh well. you see i was sleeping very late at night around like past midnight ona weekend. all of a sudden i felt this tightening around my neck, i couldnt even move. a few minutes later i see some kind of ghost sitting on my chest and was gona like give me some sort of kiss of death. very freaky, but the ghost thingy went away and then i was like scared like shit and i didnt want to go sleep again cuz it would just come back up i thought. after that then i went back to sleep, but i felt some sharpness in my chest still that day.

Old 12-07-2005, 10:04 AM   #233
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Quote:

well its kinda short but oh well. you see i was sleeping very late at night around like past midnight ona weekend. all of a sudden i felt this tightening around my neck, i couldnt even move. a few minutes later i see some kind of ghost sitting on my chest and was gona like give me some sort of kiss of death. very freaky, but the ghost thingy went away and then i was like scared like shit and i didnt want to go sleep again cuz it would just come back up i thought. after that then i went back to sleep, but i felt some sharpness in my chest still that day.

O_O you're being haunted dd. pray more...

@Mrpwn: that's weird mister. >.>

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:50 PM   #234
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry all, I haven't visited this forum lately. What with finals and all. Sorry i didnt go to Lillydale, so i dont have any good stories. I might be a little bit late...

But I DO have something for you...

Tell me what you think... AND YES it is a real picture. There's only supposed to be one person... Can you tell who doesn't belong?

*EDIT* and no it is not me :P
Old 12-13-2005, 09:02 PM   #235
g4ara
Chuunin

hehe ... the figure at the back is ............. hmmm ... i got some stories to . this happen back when i was still in high school . one night after i finished homework . i got so tired and i fall asleep . suddenly i woke up and when i was about to go to sleep again someone or something throw a pillow at me .... i was alone in that room and the door was locked ! so guess who throw the pillow ? ....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 12-13-2005, 09:50 PM   #236
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

emm...this thing always happen. I heard so many stories on this. A ghost sleep or sit on you while you are sleeping. They said they are concious, just that they can't move their body and voice out. they have to wait until the ghost leave.

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 12:25 AM   #237
g4ara
Chuunin

yeah ... sometimes this always happen to me . i suddenly awake and when i was about to sleep . something was holding on to me and i could'nt move or shout for help . just stay calm and then try to move as fast as possible . it always work for me
Old 12-14-2005, 12:45 AM   #238
ddt705
Chuunin

oo you heard of that thing forgot what it was. its like when you wake up you feel like you are paralyzed and you cant move for a while? it sounds freaky >.<

do you know anyone that has this symptom. it happens at night. when you're sleeping you would hear this bloodcurling scream. you follow it to someones room and you see them sleeping happily. but if you close the door you can hear them screaming. they dont even notice it O.O it was pretty dam freaky when i heard about it. ugh i hope no one in my family has that symptom >.<

Old 12-14-2005, 01:14 AM   #239
g4ara
Chuunin

yeah ... thats the one ... the voice sounded like winds and canntot be heard cleary but im convinced that it is some kinda voice ... maybe its the voice of demons or satans ! eeeee ... this have'nt happend to me about 8 months after i move out to my sis house ... i have it but it was 8 months before .....

Last edited by g4ara; 12-14-2005 at 01:17 AM.
g4ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 07:09 PM   #240
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, i was able to get a higher resolution one. Check it out... This is really freaky, it's one of my friend's cousin.

He was taking a pix of himself with his phone cam... He was with his girlfriend at the time, she was taking a shower when he took this mind you...