SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 26 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-01-2006, 02:05 AM   #376
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

@ph3: ehh? that's weird...o_O;;

^^; why not tell these stories in a capming? I always tell scary stories when im sleeping over. wheeee...and I enjoy scaredy cats refusing to hear them. just like the time i told them the story about the headless female that always appear in a guys comfort room.

they say that that headless gurl was looking for the guy who killed her, that's why she always shows herself in front on guys in a comfort room. guys cannot see her head, they say, that those who can see her head/face will be dead. i dunno what's so scary about that, i mean it's just a story, but they do get creep out about it. ^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2006, 05:25 AM   #377
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Well a while ago..maybe like..6 years ago me and my sister(I was around 9 and my sister 19) were home alone all day and then all of a sudden there is a bunch of police in our street( oh BTW we live my a mountain so no one lives behind us) and we asked what was goin on and they told us that there was a guy who shot someone and ran toward the mountain in the back of our house(with his gun) X_X. So he told us to stay inside. So we went inside thinking that the police would find this dude before it was nighttime. Well the day past and it was around 8, and the police gave up for the day and all left WITHOUT catching the guy. SO me and my sister where kinda worried but tried not to think of it. Well later, around 9 and we wanted ice cream....and our freezer was outside, in the back of the house. So we went together and when we got to the back of the house we heard rustling in the bushes behind us so we quickly looked behind us and the rustling stopped X_X. So we figured it was the cats or something so we turned back around and then the bushes were making noise again. So by then we were totally scared; we ran inside, into my room, shut the lights and closed/locked the door until our parents came home. 1AM that night X_X. The police found the guy the next day not far from out house X_X

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:28 AM   #378
_hinata_
Special Jounin

_hinata_ is on a distinguished road

^ Eeeeks! Killer on the loose! X_X

Oh wait, do you ever get the feeling that someone's following you, but no one's there? o.O Or you can see someone's shadow coming nearer and nearer to you but when you turn around, there's no one there? o.o;;
<3 <(".<) <3
_hinata_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:14 AM   #379
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I don't have ghost story...

But don't keep ghost as your pet.

Ghost always one something in return.

The is this creepy oldman, people said he keep ghost to protect his garden.
But keeping ghost has dire consequences. You cannot die. Until you release the ghost.

Doesn't mean you an immortal. Your sole is trapped in a dead body, with the smell of a corspe. The body is rotten, and you cannot die. Your heart is stop pumping, but your eyes move. People says he can feel his body rotten. People wants to take him to buried but his body is sooo damned heavy. A rotten body with little flesh cannot be lifted my some men. Than a bomoh (shaman) come and try to make the soul leave. The soul leave, but the soul is now the slave of his ghost. When i's time to buried, the soft soil of the graveyard is turn as hard as a rock. I remember the bomoh said that the earth won't accepted his body.
The bomoh says some prayers, and then the soil is soft. When the body is put in. Suddenly the grave is fill with water. No it is not raining. Bomoh says put him in and buried it. The bomoh says the worse we will never see.

Now and then I heard people says smoke come out of his grave, people hear cry.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:00 AM   #380
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _hinata_
^ Eeeeks! Killer on the loose! X_X

Oh wait, do you ever get the feeling that someone's following you, but no one's there? o.O Or you can see someone's shadow coming nearer and nearer to you but when you turn around, there's no one there? o.o;;

LOL sometimes it feels as if someone is watching me, but I never felt as if someone was following me. AND if I saw a shadow following me and I turned around and no one was there, and I saw it again when I continued walking...I would make a run for it XD

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:14 AM   #381
Takumi
Chuunin

Takumi is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a story, well not really a story, it's pretty based on a photograph.

A friend of mine went to a skatepark with a couple of other friends in the middle of the night, they posed for a picture like friends do a lot XD they took the picture and when they got home they looked at the picture and noticed some dude with a scary looking mask standing behind one of those halfpipes. That guy wasn't one of them and they didn't know he was there or who he was. They never went there at night again XD

I treat people the same way they treat me......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend of Mine
You're not George's friend?? But I thought all assholes were each others' friends!
Takumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:39 AM   #382
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Have you seen a lady in white standing at the side of a road in the middle of the night....

After you pass her ( Hell I don't give her a ride), You got a feelin that someone is riding with you. You turn back at the bvack seat you saw a tombstone that is crying like a baby....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-04-2006, 10:01 AM   #383
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang
Have you seen a lady in white standing at the side of a road in the middle of the night....

After you pass her ( Hell I don't give her a ride), You got a feelin that someone is riding with you. You turn back at the bvack seat you saw a tombstone that is crying like a baby....

>_< nyaaa...that's pretty creepy. you just gave me a very freaky imagination! >_<

Old 07-04-2006, 10:30 AM   #384
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

well heres mine
Okay theres a road in my town called Heartbeat Road and its named after that because there was a maniac killer on the loose and a couple went there to walk when the maniac killed them, ripped out there hearts, and threw it into a river. Now when u go at nighttime u can still here the fear and anxiety of their heartbeat. Okay so i went at nighttime and i heard nothing. Then i went in deeper, and i heard the heartbeat!!!!!Then, out of nowhere, I see a wine bottle break next to me. THERE WAS A CRAZY MAN IN A TRUCK TRYING TO RUN ME OVER!!!!!!!! I kept running and running but it got so close. For a minute, I thought im dead but then when i went to a different road, the man stopped. The car didnt have a problem or anything, he tried to keep going but no good. So then i thought to myself "OMG, could that have been the ghost of the maniac!!!???" Ever since that day, I've been thinking, and now the frightening stories of heartbeat road was true...
The End
>.> yeah freaky hunh?
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #385
drowningindarkness
Academy Student

drowningindarkness is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been touched by a ghost......

I'm not emo

This website sucks....it's not letting me do anything!Delete my account.I don't care!!!!!!! I quit this website.It can die!
drowningindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:56 PM   #386
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiken no Ace
Oooo...scary stories, huh? My paranoid mind is perfect for this. >D Sit back, and listen to my tale...

Like any good ghost story starts, it was a dark and dreary night...along at home sat young Emily Elizabeth, no older than the preteen age of 12. She cut quite the pretty picture, with deep brown curls resting perfectly about her cherubic, flawless face and on her small shoulders. Her skin was a light tan, creamy in color and touch, and her eyes an ever-inquisitive emerald, the shade of the new-born leaf of spring.

But like all seemingly perfect girls, Emily had a devil personality laying beneath her angelic appearance. She lied and psread rumors at school, and would do anything to get her way, no mater what it was. She frustrated her parents to no end, but yet she was still spoiled, living in the lap of luxury while those she despised suffered.

While surfing the internet late one night, an ad popped up on her computer screen. A huff of annoyance escaped pink lips, but right when she moved her mouse to click out of it she stopped, gazing curiously at the ad.

It was an ad for a lotion to seemingly make the skin perfect. It promised the ability to make Emily look like whatever she wanted. Taking no second thoughts on to what the consequences could be, Emily quickly filled out the order form and went to bed.

The lotion arrived within a week. Emily rushed up to her room, leaving her parents to pay the bill. She locked her room, pouring the lotion on her hands and slathering it on her face...

A few seconds later a scream erupted through the Elizabeth household. Her parents rushed to their daughter's bedroom, and after a few minutes of futile attempts they managed to break down the door. The image they were forced to see inside was grotesque; their daughter lay death on the bedroom floor, hands and face burned as though a strange acid hand touched them. The skin was rotted off, though her muscles and blood showed through, as she stared blankly up at the ceiling...

Moral of the story? Never trust strange ads. >_>;;

*applaudes* nice!!! ^__^

I enjoyed reading it. and wow, what a writer! ^^ where did you get the story? did you made that up? it sounded like it came from a novel or something...hehehe...XD do you have more? hehehe... it wasn't all horror like the ring but it pwns. ^__^

Quote:
well heres mine
Okay theres a road in my town called Heartbeat Road and its named after that because there was a maniac killer on the loose and a couple went there to walk when the maniac killed them, ripped out there hearts, and threw it into a river. Now when u go at nighttime u can still here the fear and anxiety of their heartbeat. Okay so i went at nighttime and i heard nothing. Then i went in deeper, and i heard the heartbeat!!!!!Then, out of nowhere, I see a wine bottle break next to me. THERE WAS A CRAZY MAN IN A TRUCK TRYING TO RUN ME OVER!!!!!!!! I kept running and running but it got so close. For a minute, I thought im dead but then when i went to a different road, the man stopped. The car didnt have a problem or anything, he tried to keep going but no good. So then i thought to myself "OMG, could that have been the ghost of the maniac!!!???" Ever since that day, I've been thinking, and now the frightening stories of heartbeat road was true...
The End
>.> yeah freaky hunh?
did that really happen to you? yikes...that's pretty creepy...is the heartbeat still haunting you? @_@

[hinata]Oh wait, do you ever get the feeling that someone's following you, but no one's there? o.O Or you can see someone's shadow coming nearer and nearer to you but when you turn around, there's no one there? o.o;;[/QUOTE]

i get that feeling a lot especially when i'm studying at night alone in my room. the freakin window is always bothering me....@_@

Old 07-06-2006, 11:35 AM   #387
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang

i heard of that in weird NJ lol if u dont give her a ride she like appears in ur back seat anyways :-P anyways there is a caged like mini swamp by my house cause i live in a developmeant and one night me and my friend were going to play manhunt then i walk out of the house and start walking with my friend and as we r walking we pass by the swamp and we hear a voice that yells like hey twice to us we all look at each other and then we run like ehll yelling bye to each other and i ran into my house then i dont know where they went lol
DarkAssasain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:34 PM   #388
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

ive never been her before but theres something called the 13 curbs.... okay so a lady got her head cut off there by some maniac. now if u go to the seventh curb u see her. if u go to the 13th curb she stands there then goes to your car and tries to kill u and take your head so whatever u do do not get out of the car or stop there to look at her or your head goes bye bye
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:30 PM   #389
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point

o yea well id replace my head with a cookie xD
DarkAssasain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:34 AM   #390
kluang
One Punch Man

After that incident, I got a fever. Think again you rarely see a lady with long black hair standing beside a road in a middle of nowhere. I think I meet her when I just past the cemetery.. wearing a white garment and hold a baby in the night with a full moon.

I saw Supernaturals. What with this ghost you call "Bloody Mary".

Last edited by kluang; 07-08-2006 at 09:36 AM.