SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 28 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:11 AM   #406
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice
Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

it was when i was still in the 2nd grade... i went to school too early... it was then i noticed that there were already students in the lab... being too curious for my age, i went up for a look... to my surprise, i found no one... when i turned back, i heard voices... but i thought how could there be voices if there isn't anyone around... so i ran back to the front gate and waited there for my friends... since then i've been into sorts of scary stuff...

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2006, 02:15 AM   #407
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point

i pity them actually....must be scary....

erm...could it be a radio..? XD

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:21 AM   #408
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

i doubt that it was a radio... there aren't any electronics in the lab back then... the voices came from all around the room... it really freaked me out... i wasn't even able to eat that day...

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:50 AM   #409
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel0608
it was when i was still in the 2nd grade... i went to school too early... it was then i noticed that there were already students in the lab... being too curious for my age, i went up for a look... to my surprise, i found no one... when i turned back, i heard voices... but i thought how could there be voices if there isn't anyone around... so i ran back to the front gate and waited there for my friends... since then i've been into sorts of scary stuff...

that is freaky! esp since u were such a young child.. when i was young i never encountered these kinda occurances..
well i have another story than...

another friend of mine is a police officer.. so when out late night/early morn patrols after a long day... what some officers do is that they find a nice spot to park that is hidden and they sleep there in their cars...

so, my dear friend picked a cemetary..seeing as to how the arguement is that a cemetary is "cleaner" than other locations....

so he locked his car doors and went to sleep.. he was suddenly awaken by voices coming out from his radio (all police have this radio/walkie talkie thing in their cars)
however, the voices were in japanese!

(i have to divert to explain something _ we do not speak japanese here, and last time, the japanese invaded and we were at war and over taken by them..)

my friend was freaked when he heard the jap voices talking from his radio inside his car!

he tried pressing all the buttons etc but it didnt work! even lowering the volume to zero he could still hear the voices! plus, he couldnt unlock his car!

after a while of panic, the voices went away and his friends voice could b heard over the radio asking him for his location...

he quickly drove away from the cemetary and radioed his friend asking them and HQ where they playing tricks on him... they said no and they had tried contacting him for some time but all they got was static from his side..

he than realized that the cemetary he was in was where alot of japanese soldiers were buried/murdered..

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 05:00 AM   #410
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

wow...that's a good one Diane...gives credit...XD

Old 07-12-2006, 05:14 AM   #411
Huga Tenten
Missing-Nin

Huga Tenten is an unknown quantity at this point

FREAKY!!!!
MY STORY:

wen i wuz in prob grade 2, it wuz my first year @ a school. and around after a month or two, i became good friendz w/ ppl, exept thy liked to play triockz, but i knew that. i went to the washroom with one person, and it wuz a stormy afternoon, and thre wuz also lightning.and we heard sumthin from down the hallway, so we ran to the washroom, only to find that the noise didnt stop. so we ran bac, only to find the noise gettin louder. so we ran bac to our class, to find that we swamped for language class. so we ran fr. the 1st floor to the 3rd, ans the noise stopped once we entered the room, to find out the noise wuz a caretaker scrapin sumthin, and made alot of noise... not scary, but true...
Huga Tenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:09 AM   #412
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkong
wow...that's a good one Diane...gives credit...XD
yeah! Diane gets snaps! hehe

mmmm... another story is...
dont know how freaky this one is but its a personal story.. few years back, when i was sleeping, i used to leave my room door ajar.. one night, i woke up in the middle of the night and i thought or knew that i saw a figure all in black sitting on top of my ajar room door. i got freaked out but dare not get outta bed to switch on the light.. i actually just covered my head with the blanket.. hehe

another personal experience is that one night when asleep in my room, i thought i heard young girls high pitch chattering in my room...

than again i could have been like semi-asleep i dont know but this is what i remembered...

regarding the figure sitting on my door, "they" say it could b the spirit of the house so called "watching over u and the house".

thank goodness nowadays i dont see or hear anything else in my room.. hope it remains that way.. hehe

damn...now i feel freaked out to sleep tonight..

Old 07-12-2006, 08:39 AM   #413
Huga Tenten
Missing-Nin

Huga Tenten is an unknown quantity at this point

prob. u half asleep
Huga Tenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:43 PM   #414
diane_cheeze
ANBU

dont know though.. i was like having rational thoughts though.. freaked me out! ok got another story! i'm like very into this at the moment.. haha

ok! this story was experienced by one of my working clients.. was thinking about it last night and was so freaked out i dare not sleep.. hehe

this took place when u know that wax museum, mdm tsusards or however u spell it..hehe (that museum that has wax LIVE size statues of famous pple that look extremely life like)

so, lets call her Sue(my client)... Sue was at the mdm tsusards with her friend... at the end of the viewing etc there is this like gift store area kinda thing.. which is rather big.. they were browsing the gifts etc..
now here, there is a wax bust of a man (a bust is those half statues in case u didnt know.. hehe)
so Sue was looking at the statue..after looking she turned and walked away.. the head of the bust followed her! she took a second look back and it still followed her steps.. she promptly freaked out going, "that fucking head just move did u see it??!?!?" etc etc those kind of hysterics...
her friend tried to calm her down but it was no use so the friend brought her out comforting her with, its ok it didnt move etc etc...
so thats that...
a few short weeks later, Sue met up with her friend again for coffee.. and her friend said,"u remember that day at mdm tsusards? the head of the bust really was following ur movements, i saw it too...." DUSH!!

freaky i say! and true though i know u wld find it hard to believe....

Old 07-12-2006, 11:54 PM   #415
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

lol....
this one just popped up into my mind...lol

okay, in genting highland again...

erm...we have nothing better to do...so, we went into this haunted house expecting something fun...but...sadly, it was superb lame.

Then we have decided on something...how about we go hide up and scare the others...lol...forgive us, we were young and naive...XD

So, i went behind this arch kinda thingie..leaving my legs exposed. The arch covered my upper body.
Then, there were this group of people came, and this guy spotted me...oh well...my leg...and he came forward to check it out...he was damn brave...hahaha...so, when he approached nearer...i jumped out and shouted at him...dear me...this guy fell back and sit on the floor with horror face.....XD

lol...we shook hand after that and he said "good job"...XD

Old 07-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #416
diane_cheeze
ANBU

*laugh* nelson! i would hate to go to any haunted house with u! haha!

Old 07-13-2006, 12:30 AM   #417
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

My turn!

Okay this happened 2 years ago when I was 11........

I was in Palestine visiting my gramma in Ramallah..... I was sleeping in my grandma's room cuz there was a lot of space..... And Suddenly I hear gunshots coming from the streets above (there are stairs outside that lead to the street). I look out the window and see 4 Israeli jeeps shooting at some men holding guns ( i knew them they were celebrating a wedding a few hours ago).
And suddenly the house shakes very roughly and I fall down. And I notice a little ditch in our backyard...Then I hear lots of screaming and I stood up all night till it was over. End.

I was afraid to go out in public for a while.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:31 AM   #418
diane_cheeze
ANBU

they were celebrating a wedding with guns?? or was there really an attack happening?

Old 07-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #419
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

You see, many arab cultures celebrate weddings and such by firing guns into the air as a tradition. So the soldiers thought it was a sign of attack
Old 07-13-2006, 12:35 AM   #420
diane_cheeze
ANBU

oh shit! thats scary! i've never encountered anything of this sort though.. it doesnt sound like something i would like to encounter... goodness...