SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 29 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:36 AM   #421
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

It sure is

Old 07-13-2006, 01:24 AM   #422
Frontfliper89
Genin

Frontfliper89 is an unknown quantity at this point

In an office building i work in, there are two stories, an upper level and lower level, that are connected by stairs. Well, anyways when myself or someone else is staying late by themselves you have to turn the lights off in the upper level before you lock up and leave the building. But sometimes when we turn them off upstaiars and come back down to the lower level, you can here footsteps and people talking and walking around. So, we go back up there and all the lights are back on but there is nobody in the building. Sometimes this happens a couple of times, until you get too freaked out to turn the lights out and we just lock up the building and leave.
Frontfliper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:48 AM   #423
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure you all will have this thought when you are in a lift alone.

Strange me...maybe i have watched a lot of junk movies...XD...when i am alone in the lift, i always imagine there is something is behind me...XD

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:18 AM   #424
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i have a lift scare too! mine is those lifts with clear panels, so in between each level right, in the shaft u can see thru the glass and see the inside of the lift shaft, i always have this phobia that u will c a face in between the floors thru the glass.. hehe

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:49 AM   #425
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I see that movie Ju-On. Scary....

When I went to bed, my neighbour stupid cat start meow just like Ju-On kid. I can't sleep at the night....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #426
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

I saw the old omen and I regret it. I was afraid of stairs for a while
Old 07-14-2006, 01:45 AM   #427
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

after i watched the ring, i didnt dare to close my eyes in bed cos my room has a TV. i was so frightened that something will crawl outta my TV too!

Last edited by diane_cheeze; 07-14-2006 at 09:25 AM.
diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:23 AM   #428
Hiken no Ace
Chuunin

Hiken no Ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
*applaudes* nice!!! ^__^

I enjoyed reading it. and wow, what a writer! ^^ where did you get the story? did you made that up? it sounded like it came from a novel or something...hehehe...XD do you have more? hehehe... it wasn't all horror like the ring but it pwns. ^__^
Sorry I'm getting back to this so late. ^_^;;

Heh, thank you. -bows- I actually made it up. I believe I have acute paranoia....I fear the worse is always going to happen to me, or someone's going to get me, especially at night. So, it helps me write such stories. Very glad you enjoyed it; after all, a writer's greatest pleasure is knowing their tale was enjoyed. ^_^

Oh, you want more? -grin- I'm VERY happy to provide!

Young Katie Holmes was an animal lover. Cats, birds, dogs, rats, mice, even the smallest, most annoying insects; she loved them all for their uniqueness, for their special traits. She had all the books, all the knowledge, and strived to become a vet when she grew up.

Late one night she was returning home from a late stay at her friend's house. The neighborhood was dark and quiet, the only lights being the occasional streetlamp and the filtered light f the moon above through the clouds. As she was passing by an alleyway she noticed a stray tabby, and, unable to resist, went over to pet it.

The tabby was easily pleasible, rubbing against her hand and purring like no tomorrow. Suddenly it froze, and hissed at her, darting away as its fur stood on edge.

Of course Katie was confused about this. Why did the tabby suddenly dislike her, after it had seemingly loved her moments before? She decided it was just a cat's finicky nature, and turned to leave...

....and a gunshot rang out. Four days later, little Katie Holmes was found lying dead in an alleyway, a bullet wound in her head.

Moral of this story: Don't take things as they seem at first glance. It might save your life...

This one was less scary than the first, but I hope you like it anyway.

Hiken no Ace
Heatin' up NL since '06.

Mera Mera no Mi, baby.

Hey, ye ye yeah,
Can you feel it burnin'? Or is it me only?
Hey, ye ye yeah!
Can you feel it burnin'? Am I goin' crazy?

Burnin' like the devil bangin' on my door,
Burnin' like a sex junkie beggin' for more.
Burnin' like the twenty-seven year old lie,
Burnin' like the second before I die!

Burnin' like a...
Burnin' like a...
Burnin' like a!

Hey, ye ye yeah,
Can you feel it burnin'? Can my body be trusted?
Hey, ye ye yeah!
Can you feel it burnin'? Is the air combustin'?

Burnin' like the pain in all my life,
Burnin' like a cheated switchblade knife.
Burnin' like the dragon hangin' off my back,
Burnin' like a heroin heart attack!
Hiken no Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:28 AM   #429
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

No. The TV is the Ring. Ju-On and her kid that knows meowing kills anyone that come inside the house. Even you come out of the house, Ju-On will hunt and kill. I saw all Ju-On japan version. It is different because Ju-On wins. Hero die.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:56 PM   #430
drowningindarkness
Academy Student

drowningindarkness is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok mine is super scary:
There once was a man from Peru,
He dreamed he was eating his shoe.
He woke with a fright
in the middle of the night,
to found out that his dream had come true.
Oooooooh so scary

I'm not emo

This website sucks....it's not letting me do anything!Delete my account.I don't care!!!!!!! I quit this website.It can die!
drowningindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:04 PM   #431
$quidmnd
Genin

$quidmnd is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

OK there was un old lady and she trained her dog to lick her hand twice when somone was in the house. Well. one night she woke and her dog licked her hand. So, she got up and looked in all the rooms. She did not check the bathroom cus that was the last thing she would expect someone to hide. So she went to bed. The next night the same thing happened. So she did the same thing. And she skipped the bathroom. For the next few days it happened. So on the last day she decided to look in the bathroom.
SHE FOUND HER DOG IN THE BATHTUB COVERED IN BLOOD, DEAD.
WRITTEN ON THE WALL WITH IT"S BLOOD SAYING

"HUMANS CAN LICK HANDS TOO"

LOL!

*SNIFF* THis one is Cherries! *SNIFF* WHAT IS THAT!?!
-Dane Cook-

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
<<<- Dedicated to Avain ^^ Thanks!
$quidmnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:28 PM   #432
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

oh snap that's creepy....

Gots another story(might be nasty to you, sorry).
Here goes.

There once was an old man about in his 50's. He was a nice man. Liked kids. So one night he was bored and decided to go rape someone and kill them (Really). Later that night he went to his neighbours home down the street who had a 15 year old daughter. So he carefully went into a window that was slightly open and went into the girls room and sneaked onto her bed and started to rape her. She woke up and started screaming and the man strangled her and she died. So before the parents came he quickly jumped outta the window. The man heard the parents screaming from the street. Later at home the next day, he wanted to try to rape a guy. So the next day after lots of planning, he went his other neighbours who had a 16 year-old boy. Again he sneaked in and went to the boys room and raped him. He woke up and grabbed a B.B gun and shot the man in the arm. He fell back and jumped out te window. The man soon moved away in hope he wouldnt get caught. End.
Old 07-15-2006, 01:46 AM   #433
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by $quidmnd
OK there was un old lady and she trained her dog to lick her hand twice when somone was in the house. Well. one night she woke and her dog licked her hand. So, she got up and looked in all the rooms. She did not check the bathroom cus that was the last thing she would expect someone to hide. So she went to bed. The next night the same thing happened. So she did the same thing. And she skipped the bathroom. For the next few days it happened. So on the last day she decided to look in the bathroom.
SHE FOUND HER DOG IN THE BATHTUB COVERED IN BLOOD, DEAD.
WRITTEN ON THE WALL WITH IT"S BLOOD SAYING

"HUMANS CAN LICK HANDS TOO"

LOL!
wasn't this from the movie urban legends: bloody mary?

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:47 PM   #434
$quidmnd
Genin

$quidmnd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel0608
wasn't this from the movie urban legends: bloody mary?
UM i am not sure, i dont recall of were i heard it from either lol

*SNIFF* THis one is Cherries! *SNIFF* WHAT IS THAT!?!
-Dane Cook-

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
<<<- Dedicated to Avain ^^ Thanks!
$quidmnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:30 PM   #435
Sh4De
Genin

Sh4De is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes i'm walking down a street and there is no wind, like the hot summer days where u beg for a breeze of fresh air, and suddendly the leafs of the trees and the leafs on the ground start to shake... I stopped and looked back and i started thinking "okay no wind? :S how the hell?" suddendly the moving stopped and i started walking again, I passed by a house that my cousin says that is haunted, the supposably haunted house is all broken up... no windows no nothing, and it looks like a 1950 house :S

I stopped right in front of the house and took a gaze at it calmly examining the windows, and the details of the house... and again the trees, leafs and now the leafs in the house's garden started to move about again... I've heard many ghost stories and i do in fact understand paranormal stuff, through the windows i heard something coming from inside, I dared not to look again I just started walking away, when i was about 20 meters away from the house the moving of the leafs stopped completely and all u could hear were my footsteps on the streets Anybody wanna come and see what the house wants with me?

Member of NaruHina FC, and Loving it ^^

Member of the Uzumaki Naruto FC

Member of the Hyuuga Hinata FC
Sh4De is offline   Reply With Quote