SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 32 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:13 PM   #466
LonelyNinja

Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

well, i'll post another one (is anyone even reading them?):

The girl walked the deserted streets, looking from left to right. 'Everyone's gone,' she thought. She continued walking. 'At least it's not that bad, at least I'm away from him.' She shuddered. She remembered the incident all too clearly.
She was walking home, as most kids do in little towns. She had this "tradition" of visiting an abadoned warehouse a block or two from the school. So the girl walked in that direction. 'Something's not right,' she had thought to herself. Instead of going straight home, she went straight for the warehouse.
When she arrived, the door was busted in. "Oh no," she whispered. She crept inside. When she was two or three yards in, she heard loud noises coming from where she usually goes. She quickly walked there.
As she approached, the noises became louder. 'Sounds like a mallet or club,' she surmised. She finally turned the corner that lead to the room. Projected on the wall, was a shadow of a man, with club in one hand. The shadow kept moving, up and down, pummeling whatever his target was.
The girl crept closer, closer. When she peered, a squeak escaped her. On the floor, was her teacher, with the mysterious man above her. And he said one thing. "Christ..." The voice was not warm nor cold. It was a normal voice, like any voice one would hear while in public.
The girl screamed, and ran. Amazingly, the man did not chase her. When the girl reached outside, the man was already there. 'He must know of the passages too!' she realized all too late. Then the man shook, once, twice, and fell over. Dead. On the other side were the police, one officer with gun ready.
"Daddy!" she exclaimed, and ran to the cop's side. "It's ok, dear, it's ok."

But it was far from that. For the next few months, the girl was haunted by what she saw. It was even worse when humanity suddenly disappeared. But now the girl knew she was freed from her fear of the man!
"I'M ALONE!" she yelled to the sky.

And a voice answered from the shadows, "Well, not quite."

please, if anyone reads this, please rate it.

Old 08-14-2006, 11:31 AM   #467
narutochain
Chuunin

narutochain is on a distinguished road

dude that was weird becuse i always hang out at a place like that and well sumttin like that happened to me but it was a guy being chased by a cop ran in grabed my friend john (rip love from ya homie) and took him as a hostage and pretty much killed him front of me and turened to me and chased me fer like a mile until tha police got him if i got of topic iam so srry its jus hard fer me to say someof this even though its been 3 years
narutochain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:38 PM   #468
LonelyNinja

sorry to hear that...
Old 08-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #469
narutochain
Chuunin

it aint bad but it was scary as hell
Old 08-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #470
LonelyNinja

i imagine so
Old 08-14-2006, 09:49 PM   #471
narutochain
Chuunin

then again inearly killed tha guy so that could be his scary storie ill get him out of my basement lol iam j/p
Old 08-14-2006, 11:08 PM   #472
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road

WOW!!!

I missed reading three pages of this thread...mwhahahaha..ever wonder why I seldom read this thread? I always see more people post, but usually I'm online at around 10pm and above here in our place, so....errr....I'm afraid to read the stories because it might haunt me when I go to sleep. >_< lol I'm really a scaredy cat. XD

anyways, since it's 11:30 am here in our place, I'm brave enough to read th three pages and woah!!! some stories were really freaky while some were errr...silly. ^^;; (just like G. MOnkey's) hehehehehe... and I realy wrote down the names of those people who posted and share their scary stories and experiences and I tell, it's very much appreciated. and I feel like a judge in a contest. lol

SO I would like to acknowldge those people who have posted for the last three pages.

diane_cheeze, nelsonkong,kluang,Squidmnd (you have a freak school and possessed TV...that's just weird.>_<walls with eyes..ewww) Kisame_Hoshigami (wow! those are some great creepy stories!XD), Sha4De, darkangel0608, krazyNiNjABoY(that was freak man o_O;, Hiken no Ace (I enjoyed your first story, but still I admire the grammar and the content of the story!!!^^), GOTDS (woah...you're pretty brave to go and see what was happening downstaris...>_<) SirBenoit, Naru_rin, temari45 (you had 3 consecutive posts...but still, thanks for sharing...hehehe...), LonelyNinja (I love the Cassandra story best, so far! thanks for the PM. ^^) kakashi^sesei^ (yikers!!!>_<)

I'm really a fan of creepy, freaky, weird and scary stories...so thankee for sharing yours! hope to read more of your stuff! and sorry to get back to your stories late!!! oh yeah lonelyninja, I love the stories! i want to read more of your stories!! and you have the same writing ability as hiken no ace! the construction of the sentences are like from a novel...hehehe...did you also made up those stories??? ^^ by the way, try reading more of my stories in the first few pages of this thread...hope you enjoy it!!! and try watching the freaky videos...hehehe... sorry, but i dunno what pages they are in, but if y'all have time, check them out ok?? ^__^ I'll post another story later. XD

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:04 AM   #473
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
hey lapinky...I have the same story in our old school...my alma mater, where I went in during kintergarden, elementary and high school. ^__^ We have our science lab in the 2nd floor, and the guard/s tell stories about the lab at around 10-11 pm, they would hear a baby crying. And our lab also has a fetus in a jar. ^__^ I guess that's a common story in labs. hehehe...creepy though...
why does this description of your school 2nd floor somehow illustrates the same description of my school 2nd floor???? I mean.... our labs (both IS and biology) are in the scond floor... our biology lab has also a fetus in a jar.... lots of them..... creepy....

hey.... there's also this story in our school (my friends and classmates say that my school was once a cemetery.... cooll... no reason why lots of scary things happen in our shool grounds) .... can't give me the creeps though..... so here....

STORY 1:
there's this one time (my experience) that I was waiting for my crappy carpool to arrive (around 4:30 pm)... I was still in my sixth grade and my bestfriend and I played and goofed around the fourth floor of the new building where it is rumored that a carpenter fell and died while building the floor or the building.... my friend and I did the hide and seek crap and we were the only ones in the 4th floor.... as I looked for my friend (which I know where he is and still keeps on bugging me that I didn't see him) something just passed by my back.... I swear I really felt it passed by my back cause my senses don't lie.... and then, as I looked at my back, there was no one there, just plain space and cold wind.... since my friend came out from that stinky C.R., I decided that we should go home.... but never did I say to my friend what happened to me because I'm afraid that he wouldn't believe me because he really wouldn't believe me...

STORY 2:
there's this 2 school folklore that I heared from my acting practices when I was in my 5th grade... first, a person I know told us this story:

as I said in my first story, there was a carpenter who fell and died while building the new building in our school... there's this one time that 5 students from the 6th grade took a group picture in one of our conference room in the grade school building.... while they were developing the picture, they saw a shadowy thing taking form of a human beside a girl in the picture.... I'm just up to there because I didn't here the rest because our instructor called us...

the second story folklore is this.... it happened around 7:30 pm in the high school grounds... there's this one teacher who was left alone in the faculty room... the door was opened and he saw something just passed by the door... when he went out, he saw I girl in white covered with blood floating towards him... the teacher ran to the guard in gate six and asked the guard to come with him because he saw a lady in white covered in blood... so, the guard went with him.... as they were passing, (there's this balcony in our library which is forbidden to students) in the balcony, they saw the girl covered in blood and creepy thing is, they saw the girl's head turned 360 degrees... creeped out, they ran towards the gate...

so there... were you creeped out? because I wasn't.... if you want to hear more of my stories, just PM me.... I'd be glad to share you some of my stories... he he.... /gg

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Last edited by miho_san; 08-15-2006 at 12:13 AM.
miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:30 PM   #474
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's one my cousin told me. One of there friends went camping in the woods once. Alone. Yeah this one person was gonna stay in the woods for a few days alone. They went to sleep and everything was fine. The next morning they opened their camera-phone to take a picture. When they went to the gallery to look at it, there was a picture of her on it. But, the picture was taken of her when she was ASLEEP.

She left the woods that very second.

Take the Naruto character test!
Fubukimaru Yukishimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:38 PM   #475
narutochain
Chuunin

one time their was a couple in the woods and were thinking of going on a hike the next morning but when the guy woke up he relized his girl friend was gone he just thought she was waiting for him outside but she was really hung in the forest by someone looking for him when he finally found her and relized who did it he turned to go back but he was blocked by wha use to be his best friend "What do you want?" asked the guy whos girlfriend jus got killed. "To find out if i could get you angry again so we can finally fight the way i saw u fight my older brother" said the ex-best friend. "She wasnt part of this why would you do that to her?" "you'll see why soon enough hahahahaha!"

and thats all i can remember for now i have to talk to my sis
Old 08-16-2006, 07:11 AM   #476
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road

@miho_san: for story 1, i'm glad that you trust your senses bcoz they're never wrong. u've been in some situations like those, but usually in insensitive to those stuff. hehehe... for story 2, the phone thingy, that is creepy, but it just proves that there are spirits in your school (like all other buildings) XD and for the last story...that was way freaky....ewwwwwwwwwwww.... i just imagined the gurl turn her head 360 degrees...yikess!!1 that's totally freaky!!! >_< nice stories!

i want more! just post them here so that others can also read them! ^^

@fubukimaru: thought the person was camping alone? who took the pictures??? it was kinda creepy, but i got more confused than creeped out. O_o

@chain: errr...the story was like a scene from an anime. hehehe...sorry. ^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:16 PM   #477
narutochain
Chuunin

just then he wakes up and says "it was just a dream whew." then look s and see his gf isnt there
Old 08-16-2006, 09:00 PM   #478
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, this is real but I was walking along a dark road when I was returning from school, it was like around 9:00 PM right? So I was already on my bike and I shift onto a smaller and darker road which had no streetlights. Suddenly I see a beautiful lady in a white gown. She was glowing and there was some sort of light surrounding her. She was like several meters in front of my bike and I was going at full speed and I was about to hit her so i just swerved my bike to the right and crashed my bike into a wall. Then I picked myself up and turned around. There was no sign of her whatsoever. I looked the entire length of the place but I never found her. I then figured that it was a wandering spirit. There are some people who sense rei. Rei is a spiritual power coming from something spiritual. Those of you who watch BLEACH are familar with this term as it may refer to the words reiatsu or reirouku. These are real things. People who are really keen in senses to rei can locate and sense or even see ghosts. But sometime the ghosts have a lot of rei and people who are spiritually weak can sense them too. There are ghosts everywhere because ghosts are closely related to the supernatural world. Therefore, those that are called shamans, or medicine people are highly regarded in some cultures. Those that have strong senses on the supernatural can also predict the future (fortune tellers), priests, and those that have not yet discovered that they have access to a totally different world.

Last edited by Kekkei Genkai; 08-22-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #479
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

@Glaiza_mei The point of the story is they were alone. So, if it wasn't them, someone snuck into their tent and took a picture of them.

Take the Naruto character test!
Fubukimaru Yukishimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:44 AM   #480
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

there's this one not so spooky story my cousin told us since we got wasted one night... (I don't usually drink much and I was the only one who didn't get drunk that night)... ...ok.... so here it goes:

so in our province, ghosts and supernatural creatures appear... all the time.... while she was walking alone (she's a girl and she walks alone.. can you believe that??), she always has to pass by this dark, wide cliff and beside that road, is a big balete tree..... while she passed by the said road, cats suddenly appear... lots of them.... apparently, she got scared because the cats were not acting normal and the cats keep on making weird sounds.... so freaked out, she started walking again, but then, when she turned for the walk, she saw a floating coffin going towards her.... she got so scared so she ran towards a near house.... so there... that's the end of her story..... she got so drunk..... i only drank a little.....

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote