SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:13 AM   #481
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Re: SCARY STORIES...ooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
Well, this is real but I was walking along a dark road when I was returning from school, it was like around 9:00 PM right? So I was already on my bike and I shift onto a smaller and darker road which had no streetlights. Suddenly I see a beautiful lady in a white gown. She was glowing and there was some sort of light surrounding her. She was like several meters in front of my bike and I was going at full speed and I was about to hit her so i just swerved my bike to the right and crashed my bike into a wall. Then I picked myself up and turned around. There was no sign of her whatsoever. I looked the entire length of the place but I never found her. I then figured that it was a wandering spirit. There are some people who sense rei. Rei is a spiritual power coming from something spiritual. Those of you who watch BLEACH are familar with this term as it may refer to the words reiatsu or reirouku. These are real things. People who are really keen in senses to rei can locate and sense or even see ghosts. But sometime the ghosts have a lot of rei and people who are spiritually weak can sense them too. There are ghosts everywhere because ghosts are closely related to the supernatural world.

well i do believe that, so that's makes me very insensible to spirits because i never see them, i only get to have aweird feeling, but that's it. XD

@fubukimaru: ahh...now i get it. ahihihihi...

@miho: ooo...i have a story like that about my papa. but i'll post it later. ^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2006, 01:17 AM   #482
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by miho_san View Post
there's this one not so spooky story my cousin told us since we got wasted one night... (I don't usually drink much and I was the only one who didn't get drunk that night)... ...ok.... so here it goes:

so in our province, ghosts and supernatural creatures appear... all the time.... while she was walking alone (she's a girl and she walks alone.. can you believe that??), she always has to pass by this dark, wide cliff and beside that road, is a big balete tree..... while she passed by the said road, cats suddenly appear... lots of them.... apparently, she got scared because the cats were not acting normal and the cats keep on making weird sounds.... so freaked out, she started walking again, but then, when she turned for the walk, she saw a floating coffin going towards her.... she got so scared so she ran towards a near house.... so there... that's the end of her story..... she got so drunk..... i only drank a little.....
Wait u drink and ur 14? good story btw
Old 08-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #483
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

this is a true story that happened to my dad when he was living in viet-nam
he was out fishing in his boat alone and then he felt the boat rock as if someone else was in with him so when he looked behind him there was this slighty transparent woman with long,long hair hanging across her face.my dad was so freaked out he like jumped into the water and ran like hell then he tripped over a tomb stone and he looked at the stone and the spirit of that woman was the same woman on the stone.
creepy huh?
kuneria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:42 AM   #484
Kisame_Hoshigami
Chuunin

Kisame_Hoshigami is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuneria View Post
this is a true story that happened to my dad when he was living in viet-nam
he was out fishing in his boat alone and then he felt the boat rock as if someone else was in with him so when he looked behind him there was this slighty transparent woman with long,long hair hanging across her face.my dad was so freaked out he like jumped into the water and ran like hell then he tripped over a tomb stone and he looked at the stone and the spirit of that woman was the same woman on the stone.
creepy huh?
That's creepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJyk8gz3N6s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2S6_6tePl8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IxKeosv5ZM

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5...05539511um.gif
(I couldn't find an image of the girls from Magical Pokaan dancing, so this will have to do for now.)They go in the order of (from left to right):
1. Liru
2. Aiko
3. Pachira
4. Uma

Friends call me: Kyabe Hoshigaki(the name of my OC
Partnered with: Whoever my friend is(I, unfortunately, forget her OC's name)
Kisame_Hoshigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #485
Haku2099
Chuunin

Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough

I know this is going to sound a little strange, but this is the freakiest thing that ever happened to me.
I was asleep in my bed one night when I noticed that it was getting colder, I opened my eyes to see that somehow I'd gotten outside on the ground. I got up and walked back into my house and back into my room, and there in my bed was me, still asleep. Then I woke up, at first I thought it had been a dream, but when I looked up I saw myself standing over the bed, my double winked and then just faded out.

The one and only Furry Ninja.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:06 AM   #486
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku2099 View Post
I know this is going to sound a little strange, but this is the freakiest thing that ever happened to me.
I was asleep in my bed one night when I noticed that it was getting colder, I opened my eyes to see that somehow I'd gotten outside on the ground. I got up and walked back into my house and back into my room, and there in my bed was me, still asleep. Then I woke up, at first I thought it had been a dream, but when I looked up I saw myself standing over the bed, my double winked and then just faded out.

COOL!!! You got an astral thing going on... I forgot the term(I think it's called astral projection.. yeah! that's it! Astral projection!!) but you just experienced a near death life experience thing(uhh... I think... or maybe just the astral projection thing....).... COOLL!!! I WANT TO HAVE THAT ONE TOO!!! I just one to look at my stupid face and make markings.... I'm gonna be soooooo BUSTED!!!!

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:13 AM   #487
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You just got your spirit out of your body and not dead? Cool...

I wish I have that tooo...

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:44 PM   #488
rock_jam
Academy Student

rock_jam is an unknown quantity at this point

nowi will tell you my story its really story
(in the name of the god i start) <dont get wrong idia thes haw i always start>
in the medal of night i wake up and went to the bath but when i walk i see someone ............. oh my god a thief i stop what should i do i scream and told my father and brothers or face him man to man <he getting far> but when i look at him he is not ran or tray to do anything he jast lock at me in that moment i said in my silf what the wrong whith him way he is,nt ran or attack me.. in that moment my mather is came
the thief is still in hes blace then my mam open the light .......bom what is that unexpected surprise
may mam say: what are you doing in the middle of night opposite the mirror.
oh may god all that is jast me reflect in the mirror.
i hope you like my story.loloooooool

Last edited by rock_jam; 10-04-2006 at 06:58 PM.
rock_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:59 AM   #489
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

Sometimes, in saturday evenings, I always sleep alone because my parents are out of town and usually my sister and my cousin stay up late to drink. Sometimes, I feel something beside me whenever I try to sleep. Bothers me a bit but I can help myself not to be scared. Even sometimes, I can feel someone breathing and its breath touches my hair. And even sometimes, I see this dark figures in my room.... But most of all one night, I felt something touch my skin and I tried to look who (or what) it was, Nothing's there. I do not get terrified by the things that go bump in my room because I know they're just up to something.... even last saturday, I felt someone kiss me by my forehead..... and no one's there....

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare

member of:

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Old 10-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #490
motoza
Genin

motoza is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.. i know one.. waaahhh... i'm too scared to tell.. it's past midnight i'm scared..... wahhhh.. hm.... here it goes.. scaryyy... to scared to tell...
Old 10-16-2006, 08:47 PM   #491
DeathSand
Genin

DeathSand is an unknown quantity at this point

tell tell do tell well actually im scared *goes hide in corner with a blanket*

Member of the :
Sound Shinobi FC
Gaara FC
New narusasu fc
VILLAGE BRAWL FC

I have quit my fire emblem FC

AHEM!

"Fear ME!!!"
( ) ( )
(>n.n)>

"Now BOW TO MY ALL POWRFUL HYPNO EYE!!"

O.@

I dont mind because I just saved a bunch of money on my signature by switching to Gecko!
DeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #492
Rhi
Genin

Rhi is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a true story but i would count it more towards the spooky side not so much scary unless your a chicken!!

When i was like 6 i thought i saw a witches broomstick driving a car up a road on this hill i use to live near before we moved house. It was really freaky

Member Of:
Band Geeks FC
Rhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:50 AM   #493
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road

woah...nice stories you guys...cery creepy...

and wooo....it will be holloween soon. the day of the dead, spirits, ghouls, gargoyles, witches, pontianak, etc...ahihihi...^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:46 PM   #494
supersharingan_18
Chuunin
Chopper Challenge Champion

supersharingan_18 is an unknown quantity at this point

xD
god i missed this thread... same as u mei^^
well lets see... sumthing scary.. =.=
well i remember once i woke up and started to hear sum1 breathing, like, really close to me and then i looked at the wall and i see a shadow moving
i jumped and ran xD
but well i dunno maybe i was still sleeping lol

^by Jaxon
please dont call me SS call me ss18

My bro's :
Jaxon
Shikamaru_IQ
naruto18
GaaraofTheDeathSand

My sis :
angelwings
Kitty
SASUKE_GURL
Glaiza_mei
_hinata_

(\_(\ (\_/)
-\ oo)(X.X)
\ /\_\ (> <)
BUNNY IS EATEN BY THE MAMMA FOX!!!
funny img...
____
proud member of akatsuki FC
supersharingan_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:39 AM   #495
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

this just happened last night(about 6pm.. at school.... in a classroom...)

ok, so it was 6 pm and I really wanna go home (after our ex-moderator's surprise party)... my bestfriend and I passed by one of the calssrooms in the 2nd floor... the room was dark and the fans are on.... the perfect place to make a dare for my bestfriend.... so i dared him to enter the room... It was a joke actually that I was telling him that there is ghost.... but the joke turned real... as he went inside, we heard someone psst us... we looked around, no one's there, then we saw 2 friends, both girls and we asked them if they heard any psst.... they went inside the room and we heard clearly the psst.... in my perception, it was a girl's psst... rumors say that there was a girl's spirit in our school that stayed in a room... I wondered if the one who psst us is the girl that is rumored..... finally, to my conclusion, she was a girl in white, wavy hair, and blonde.....

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare

member of:

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Last edited by miho_san; 10-22-2006 at 12:11 AM.