SCARY STORIES...ooh... - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-21-2005, 09:09 AM   #61
lapinky
Jounin

lapinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Where is Mei with her scary stories??The hospital stories are really scary!! Mei!! Mei!! Where are you?The rest isn't as scary as the ones she have^^

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
lapinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2005, 05:10 PM   #62
KageSenin
Better Than You

KageSenin is on a distinguished road
i have a hospital scary story...
a nurse was telling me this when i had to go to the ER for a bad migraine... anyways..

There was a woman and she was pregnant. she showed up to the hospital during labor by herself. The only one on post was an unexperienced nurse. The nurse rushed the woman to an ER. The doctor showed up a few minutes later. He went into the room and there wasnt anyone in the room. He went back to the nurse and asked what the big idea was. The nurse looked confused and showed the doctor the records of the woman that didnt seem to exist. The doctor looked at the records and said in a horrified voice that the same woman came in yesterday and died in labor.They went to the morgue and the body was missing. When the nurse went back down to the room to clean the sheets the dead body was lying on the bed.

Kinda scary to me. I dont ike going in hospital rooms or doctors rooms alone anymore..

My Quotes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke
WTF?! Are the mods slacking off or have they just given up on Kage and let him rot in his idiocy?
nahh they just cant break to such an adorable figure like myself ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk_sea_monkey View Post
wow you sure are a talker.. err.. sir spamzalot
Why... thanks?
KageSenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:22 AM   #63
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
lol...haha...kinda scary...

here is one..
Tom was waiting for the lift to his office again but this time when he stepped into the lift he noticed there were 3 beautiful ladies already in there. "Lucky" he thought himself.
While the lift travelled up and Tom is facing the lift door....he can smell the perfume from them...trying to be funny....he is like talking to himself, well actually he was talking to these three ladies
"Do you know the air in this lift are so limited and it is so romantic to take in the air filled with your breath" *take a strong breath*
Expecting some responses....but to his surprise...dead silent!.....
He turned around.....and look at them....
One of the lady said this to him......" We are surprised that you can actually see us...but we are not breathing..."

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 06:25 AM   #64
lapinky
Jounin

eh?well the hosipital on more scary aaahhh!! T_T well at least you have a scary story!!i'm going to try to remember one!

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 07-22-2005, 01:01 PM   #65
KageSenin
Better Than You

KageSenin is on a distinguished road
thanks.. think lapinky think!

My Quotes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke
WTF?! Are the mods slacking off or have they just given up on Kage and let him rot in his idiocy?
nahh they just cant break to such an adorable figure like myself ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk_sea_monkey View Post
wow you sure are a talker.. err.. sir spamzalot
Why... thanks?
KageSenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:12 PM   #66
Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
Missing-Nin

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo is an unknown quantity at this point
I GOT ONE. THE STory IS WRITTEN ON KAGE SENNIN'S AVATAR, SCARY ISNT IT?!
Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 06:30 PM   #67
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
... ... it is very scary... ... T_T *calling* "mom!!! help!!! i am very scare!!!"

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:07 PM   #68
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinky
Where is Mei with her scary stories??The hospital stories are really scary!! Mei!! Mei!! Where are you?The rest isn't as scary as the ones she have^^
KYAAAAAAAAAA---LAPINKY!!! Im BACK!! so sorry for the delay you guys...I've been very busy with school work...we had aa duty out of town, rent rooms for us to stay in (good thing the house was near the hospital that we were working), btw, it was for monday-wednesday. & on thursday, we had our PRELIMENARY EXAMINATION!!! waaa...we didn't get enough study & rest...so tiring..our exam ended yesterday (friday), so school really took me away from the computer...hehehe..^__^ I was even surprise to see the forum today...NEW IMAGE!! COOL!!! when did it change? who changed it? it's very nice!!! ^_____^ YEY! Im BACK!!! wheeeeeeeee... *hugs everyone*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi-Kun
heres something creepy I was in my house turning off the lights and theres a mirror and I look at it and I had no head in it
eeek...find that very scary....and hauntiung..finding your head missing in the mirror..O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageSenin
i have a hospital scary story...
a nurse was telling me this when i had to go to the ER for a bad migraine... anyways..

There was a woman and she was pregnant. she showed up to the hospital during labor by herself. The only one on post was an unexperienced nurse. The nurse rushed the woman to an ER. The doctor showed up a few minutes later. He went into the room and there wasnt anyone in the room. He went back to the nurse and asked what the big idea was. The nurse looked confused and showed the doctor the records of the woman that didnt seem to exist. The doctor looked at the records and said in a horrified voice that the same woman came in yesterday and died in labor.They went to the morgue and the body was missing. When the nurse went back down to the room to clean the sheets the dead body was lying on the bed.

Kinda scary to me. I dont ike going in hospital rooms or doctors rooms alone anymore..
waaaaaaaaaaaaa....I can really relate to that one kage!!! yiikes!!! it's a good thing that didn't happen to us during the past few weeks in the delivery room (we had our DR exposure for the last 6 weeks, which ended this wednesday..next stop EMERGENCY ROOM!!! O_O) yeeeeeeeeee...that's freaky kage...I can really relate...^^;

@ia nelson: waa...where did you gt that story..I almost had the same one but except there was only one lady...spooky eh?? hehehe..^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 02:14 AM   #69
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Hello hello hello!!! It’s the creep creeper here, telling you another stories lil kiddies…ehehhehe…^^; just wanted to try saying that…^__^;

What I’m about to share now is one of my most favorite ghost stories so far…hehehe..btw, it’s not a hospital story, but it’s a REAL one…^^ my classmate shared this to me this during our delivery room duty...

the setting is a walking distance from the house of our classmate (a niece of our vice mayor)... here goes...^^

It wasa dark, rainy night, and a car got broken in the middle of the road in a old suburb... the man got out to fix his car, but wasn't successful because it was pouring like hell. He found an old house, the only one in the block who had their lights on. He knocked on the door and an old man answered it...he asked the old man "do you have a phone? my car is broken & I needit to be towed...", the freindly old man replied,"I'm sorry son, but we don't have one. but you can stay in for the night, it's raining hard." "Why thank you!" said the younger man.

At around 2am, the man woke up hearing a woman crying coming from the room near his across the hallway. He checked it out to see if anyone was in the room, since it was an old house, their key holes was like the old fashion one (the one where you can peak to the other room type^__^). So the man peaked through the keyhole, but all he could see was red, he didn'tsee any furniture or any woman crying, it was just all red!!! he thought it was useless so he went back to his room and slept.^^

the next morning, he asked the old man, "Sir, did you hear any woman crying last night? I heard one coming from the room across the hallway from mine..." the old man replied, "oh...you see young man, a girl about 18 died in that room & upto this day, she haunts this house, especially that room...crying... also,for those who has seen her says that she has VERY RED EYES!!!" O______________O

waaaaaaa...did you get the story??? ne?ne?ne? so scaryyyyyy...yikes!!! the man andthe ghost was in eye to eye contact!!! both peaking in the keyhole... WAAAAAAAAAAAA... I love this story... I'm having goosebumps typing this down..O__O

Old 07-23-2005, 02:36 AM   #70
shnannerz
One Eyed Bandit x_o

shnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud of
...o.o" that was freaky! lol. i don't want to look in a key hole >.0
shnannerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 02:51 AM   #71
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

@shnannerz: yeah! me too...good thing we don't have any old key holesat home...^^
Old 07-23-2005, 03:35 AM   #72
lapinky
Jounin

Yea^^Mei is back^^Yikes!!That one is so scary!!!

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D
Old 07-24-2005, 01:46 AM   #73
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinky
Yea^^Mei is back^^Yikes!!That one is so scary!!!

hehehe...yep! I'm back lapinky...^__^ glad yu like the story! the house still exists today y'know...O_O

Old 07-24-2005, 04:46 AM   #74
victoria
the original victoria

victoria is on a distinguished roadvictoria is on a distinguished road
hey i got a scary one

i remember when i was 12 or 13 and i was wif sum frens. we were in school and that school was a place where last time there was the japanese soldiers fighting the war. and so, me and my frens were going to the toilet. our class was at the forth floor and it was broad daylight. before we entered the toilet we noticed red blood-like droplets on the floor trailing to the forth floor girls toilet. we tot it was paint and so ignored it.

then we entered the toilet and my fren went to the last cubicle to do her business & all wen i saw a yellowed sort of decayed leg passing the cubicle. there was this like space between the cubicle door and the floor.... u guys get it??? then like i said i saw this yellowed pus filled decayed leg. just 1 leg only like floating pass. man it was scary for a 12 year old girl & her frens. we knocked on the cubicle door telling our fren to hurry up (she was taking her own sweet time!!!) and finally wen she came out, we told her wat we had seen but she didnt believe us.

while she was washing her hands in front of a mirror & laughing at us she suddenly saw a yellowed decayed head floating in the mirror. it was an old lady i think. we all saw it and ran back all the way to class screaming.

man i cant sleep for a week then. my frens too.

HINATA: BFF
SHADOWWOLF: Guardian Angel
G: Da King
AZUMI: Partner
VANITY: Mummy
KLUANG: Member
VASH_THEHUNTER: E-student
EKANG: Lil' Brother
MOOCH: Real-Deal
GOTDS: Bro
AKATSUKISHINOBI: Sebster
OAKGYRL: Porkchopest lady