Burn the Quran day - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 09-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Burn the Quran day

They'll do anything just to get the hottest stories. Whatever the story may be (there are certain boundaries though)

Old 09-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The internet is truly humanity's greatest achievement. How else would we get to read such masterful elaborations on this topic, like these:

Quote:
After watching them burn MY FLAG and the goverment doing nothing about it, I say burn the books!! I thought we do not negoitiate with terrorists??? That is exactly what our goverment is doing..Makes me sick.
Quote:
The muslims have proven the good Pastor correct when he said " the Quran is evil because it espouses something other than biblical truth and incites radical, violent behavior among Muslims". Islam is an intolerant religion full of ignorant zealots. We should all be burning their holy book just as they treat our flag and the Holy Bible in their countries instead of being a bunch of bleeding heart liberal wussies.
Quote:
If it wasnt for us they would be eating sand and boffing their Goats. Time to play hardball!
Quote:
The Constitution was made for Americans not people here on green cards and temperary permits. Its his right to burn just like it is for them. If the mosque is not about political gain then place the mosque on the bottom floor so it will not be over powering the city. And the American people that live there. Other countries have banned these mosque just for that reason. They are more than religion too the muslims, over there goverment rules religion. Get the picture.
Quote:
Why does Obama point out the "right" to "freedom of religion"

when it comes to the Muslims building their mosque near ground zero

but

fail to point out the "right" to "freedom of speech"

when it comes to the Christian burning the Koran?

Obama "refuses" to comment on the "wisdom" of building a mosque near ground zero

but weighs in on the burning of Korans.

Rather interesting.
Quote:
Wild Bunch I agree. So burning a so-called holy Bible called the Quran would be humiliation to the entire muslim religion......but mass murdering over 2,800 innocent people on 9/11 is not. Not only that but has anyone ever noticed that not ONE muslim....anywhere in the world....has ever gone on record denouncing the 9/11 attacks? If the Quran or Koran or however the hell it's spelled is a book on peace and love......where was the peace and love on 9/11? Where's the peace and love in muslims who burn the American flag or hate anything that America stands for? It's my belief that every last muslim in this country of ours needs to be deported out......and take their pagan worshiping religion with them!
Truly a symphony of reason.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
They'll do anything just to get the hottest stories. Whatever the story may be (there are certain boundaries though)
And that depends on the countries.

Here we had a pedophilia case that, if it wasn't turned public, the court sessions would probably last 8 months before sentence. And what did the media here when the case went public? Squeezed the story to the max. They made the victims tell every sordid detail about their abuse, they made the abusers tell their side of the story again and again and again. There were rumors that TV stations were giving bribes to the lawyers to prolong the case. How long that repetitions of oh-so-wrong court affairs lasted? 8 GODDAMN YEARS! Although the news on the case were like once-a-month in the last half of those years, in the first 3~4 it was DAILY. And in the first year it made 2/3 of EVERY SINGLE MEDIA PIECE RELEASE. It was nauseating beyond belief.

Quote:
After watching them burn MY FLAG and the goverment doing nothing about it, I say burn the books!!
Quote:
We should all be burning their holy book just as they treat our flag and the Holy Bible in their countries
I think that these guys don't know the concept of karma cycle. Because it'll bite their asses one day.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-10-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #19
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengod View Post
Your missing the point. It's not about losing a few dozen books, this is about him attacking muslims the only way he could do it by burning their book. He thinks islam is responsible for 9/11 when the quran clearly have nothing to do with 9/11. But of course morons like him have gone through too many generation of inbreeding to function in a modern society or any society of that matter.
I fully understand the "symbolism" they are going for and their "reasons" for this act. But if you break it down to the very basic nature of what is occurring, there is no net impact on Islam or Muslims if they just say "all you did was destroy a few books - our faith and our will is still intact and we won't stoop to your level". Instead, it is a grand insult that has spawned like protests elsewhere. Do you not see the disjoint?

Still, this is a religion that will go out and kill people who render their most beloved patron.

Quote:
Same thing can be said about most americans who still blame all muslims for the crazy ideology of a few. So in essence americans and people in the middle east dont really think that much different.
(crazy ones that is)
That's fine, but I don't fall for the "they are just as bad so this is OK" argument. And who says MOST Americans blame all Muslims? You have numbers on that?

My main point there was that it is this media over-hype that has made this a bigger issue that it ever was that it seems to be a wide spread thing and can be used to fuel fervor. The counter protests are focusing on the idiots, not the rest of the people who condemn the act all together. The majority of people in the Western world are saying "this is wrong" yet the people in Muslim countries are saying "American and Christians must die". Again, there is a censored disjoint that is causing problems.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #20
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
My main point there was that it is this media over-hype that has made this a bigger issue that it ever was that it seems to be a wide spread thing and can be used to fuel fervor. The counter protests are focusing on the idiots, not the rest of the people who condemn the act all together. The majority of people in the Western world are saying "this is wrong" yet the people in Muslim countries are saying "American and Christians must die". Again, there is a censored disjoint that is causing problems.
This.

Also, Obama is a fucking idiot. Why the hell did he get roped into this ?

He has actually relevant issues to attend to, why not tell the hounds to fuck off and let me work ?

Let this sad little man burn his " Koran ", its in his right to do so. But why validate his moonshine induced alternate reality seep into the real world ?

Oh and also this

Quote:
we should do to the islam nation like our for fathers and kill them all destroy thier whole nation and turn it into a river a big one and then get the rest of them out of AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glenn Beck, this is your legacy.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-10-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #21
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I fully understand the "symbolism" they are going for and their "reasons" for this act. But if you break it down to the very basic nature of what is occurring, there is no net impact on Islam or Muslims if they just say "all you did was destroy a few books - our faith and our will is still intact and we won't stoop to your level". Instead, it is a grand insult that has spawned like protests elsewhere. Do you not see the disjoint?

Still, this is a religion that will go out and kill people who render their most beloved patron.

That's fine, but I don't fall for the "they are just as bad so this is OK" argument. And who says MOST Americans blame all Muslims? You have numbers on that?

Neither do I.

alot of american blame all muslims for 9/11 i dont need to take a survey for that. If they didnt this ground zero mosque wouldnt be an issue. Only a small percentage of americans are not sheep that gobble down everything the media throws at them

Last edited by goldengod; 09-10-2010 at 02:04 PM.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #22
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

This is what the media, foul political tactics and lack of education has led too:

Quote:
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish
And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are
So quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be
A good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . .. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah - Except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no... . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot Co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to As Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be Very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U..S.
Tolerance and clear mindedness have sunk like rocks these past 2 years, I can help but think its because we have a black man in the WH.

Ever since Obama took power the hate machine has been firing on all cylinders, leading the weak and brainless into believing the most outrageous things.

Today is a day of mourning, yet the bickering, protests and threats persists on both sides.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #23
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

Yeah that has a lot of false info in it. and alot of americans will eat that shit up