There was always 3 Masked Men - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
There was always 3 Masked Men

In my opinion, there were 3 Masked Men:
MADARA ACTIONS:
-Madara surivived fight with Hashirama Senjuu
-Madara created Zetsu
-Madara created Mist village
-Madara created roots of Akatuski
-Madara injected Senjuu DNA in himself
-Madara awake RG
-Madara injected Senjuu DNA in Uchiha Izuna dead body
-Madara himself, dying reviving Uchiha Izuna, his brother eyeless.
-Izuna can't handle RG because he have to fight over control on his body with Senjuu DNA trying to take over him.
-Zetsu gave RG to Nagato Uzumaki boy.(maybe Madara son with Uzumaki woman).
IZUNA ACTIONS:
-Izuna took random Sharingan, which Madara left him after dead Uchiha in war.
-Izuna created plan to took revenge for Konoha
-Izuna took control over Mist village, BLOODY MIST
-Izuna convinced Yahiko to create Akatsuki
-Izuna controlled Yagura
-Izuna with Zetsu found Obito
-Zetsu reconstructed Uchiha Obito body
-Izuna injected in new repaired Obito Uchiha body Madara, Izuna and Senjuu Hashirama DNA.
-Obito got all knowledge and potential of both best of Uchiha brothers (Izuna&Madara)
-Izuna showed Obito Rin dying and Kakashi didn;t keeping his promise to him.
-Izuna explained Obito that his sensei, Kakashi didn;t care bout him, or Rin and village simple abandoned him
- Obito is sad and mad at village, Sensei and Kakashi
- Izuna told him true that Uchiha clan was always treated as shit in konoha, make obito rage even more and awake MS in his last one eye.
-Izuna explained Obito how he died and all, and now he is reborn as Tobi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha died. As Tobi Uchiha, he can become Ultimate Uchiha with Senjuu Hashirama, Madara and Izuna DNA injected and connected with core , remains of Uchiha Obito body.
-Izuna trained Obito , who thanks to Madara DNA and Izuna DNA become really powerfull in one year.
-However Izuna had argument with Obito, that Obito is not ready to attack Konoha.
-Izuna go himself instead as masked man.
-Izuna controlled Kyuubi, beat all Anbu
-Izuna lost to fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze
-Izuna is injured and it make Tobi Uchiha rage even more.
-Izuna explained Tobi Uchiha that he is as son to him, he is reincarnation of Madara and Izuna himself thanks to their DNA.
-Some time later Izuna died from Old age, entrusting Tobi Uchiha to ressurect Madara when time will be right. He entrust Tobi Uchiha Moon eye plan and Jyuubi ressurection too.
-After Izuna second death, Obito/Tobi prepeared plan of revenge on Konoha and World. Zetsu instrucred him to what's to do.
OBITO/TOBI ACTIONS
-Tobi/Obito Uchiha appear in Akatsuki first time, introduced by Zetsu.
-Tobi/Obito is working with Deidara in akatsuki
-Tobi/Obito cares about Sasuke, because he remind him his real master/sensei Izuna Uchiha.
-Tobi/Obito wants Sasuke to be his sucessor.
-Tobi Obito send Pein to hunt Naruto
-Tobi/Obito send Kisame to hunt Kisame
-Tobi/Obito appear before Sasuke
-Tobi/Obito claim that Rinne Tensei should be using on him, his master Izuna Uchiha or Madara or both.
-Tobi/Obito appear to talk with Naruto
-Tobi/Obito appear in 5 kages meeting
-Tobi/Obito declares fourth great ninja war on five countries.
-Tobi/Obito meets with Kabuto using Edo Tensei
-Tobi/Obito kill Konan and retrieve his master and his brother orginally eyes
-Tobi/Obito changes clothes to what his master Izuna worn and take on new mask
-Tobi/Obito begins fourth great shinobi world
-Tobi/Obito pretended to be Madara and Izuna thanks to their DNA and their knowledge to fool everyone.

- etc.... next actions are still Obito actions


What do you think about my theory?!
-I am sure Obito couldn't be all time Tobi:flaw:
-It could explain all plotholes
-It could introduce Izuna Uchiha to story,as well as explaining how Madara gave Nagato his eyes and died without need to meeting Obito.
-Obito could be only be badass thanks to external power same as Naruto.
-Naruto got Kurama to be powerfull, Obito got Madara, Izuna and Hashirama DNA to be powerfull
-Obito could awake MS and has so much potential thanks to Madara and Izuna knowledge as well as potential.
TOBI BODY
-Today Tobi is half body of Izuna, other half of Madara body with Senjuu DNA flowing in his body. He only has Obito face, head and his body has last remains of core of Obito body.
-Throught many years Obito remains of body fixed by Zetsu was taken over by Uchiha Izuna and Uchiha Madara DNA.

TOBI SOUL
-Tobi soul is Obito soul, but it is twisted by Madara and Izuna personalites, Izuna teachings as well as their knowledge.

SUMARRY: Tobi is hybrid of all three most powerfull Uchiha: Obito, Izuna and Madara with Obito body.
- Tobi can manipulate his DNA, so he can looks like Madara or Izuna or Obito at will.
He can pretend to be them because he has all their memories and knowledges

-Tobi soul belong to Obito, but is twisted, took over by Madara and Izuna personality when he is serious.
-Obito become powerfull as Tobi because he is hybrid of Madara, Izuna and himself, so he has great talent of most powerfull Uchiha helped him develop sharingan to max and awake MS.
- Senjuu DNA heal side effects of MS, so Tobi is not blind. Besides Madara and Izuna DNA increase his Uchiha power and talent to maximum so it looks like he use MS without effort.


If you want to repleace Madara with Izuna just do it, but Obito would meet blind Madara then...

What do you think about my theory?

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-01-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
TobiIsTheBest (09-02-2012)


Old 09-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Obito one of the three most powerful uchiha?
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (09-02-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Obito one of the three most powerful uchiha?
eh..., sorry no you misunderstood it or I wrote it wrong. I meant that Obito as Tobi Uchiha could become most powerfull shinobi thanks to Madara and Izuna DNA.

I hope it is clear and right now

So three most powerfull shinobi for now are: Madara Uchiha, Izuna Uchiha , Tobi Uchiha(hybrid of Madara, Izuna DNA injected in remains of body of Obito as core. Obito soul twisted or being took over slowly by Izuna and Madara)

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-01-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Everything Izuna supposedly did, Madara did. Take out Izuna from there and you're good.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

There is no evidence that Izuna is involved in any of this... It is far more likely that Madara was the one doing all of the things in the mist himself...

And why are you ignoring the fact that shisui's genjutsu is recognized as the kind of illusion that was placed on the 4th mizukage... both shisui and long haired tobi are connected to the yagura's control incident... Then both showed back up in konaha for the last time ever, hours apart, to do something with itachi, then disappear to never be seen again... Both!!!

ANd with shisui's body missing still... Something is going on... its too suspicious...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

It wasn't Shisuis's illusion,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-01-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Just say "shut up, retard" and ignore him.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
ckraizitee
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 249
Thanks: 1,193
Thanked 60 Times in 50 Posts
ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
There is no evidence that Izuna is involved in any of this... It is far more likely that Madara was the one doing all of the things in the mist himself...

And why are you ignoring the fact that shisui's genjutsu is recognized as the kind of illusion that was placed on the 4th mizukage... both shisui and long haired tobi are connected to the yagura's control incident... Then both showed back up in konaha for the last time ever, hours apart, to do something with itachi, then disappear to never be seen again... Both!!!

ANd with shisui's body missing still... Something is going on... its too suspicious...
What if Tobi and Danzo were working together at some point, hence the eye danzou stole was used to control yaguri.
Shisui himself is out of the picture.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
krurk (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #9
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

^He just fucked your shit up there KYF.
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 06:47 AM   #10
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
There is no evidence that Izuna is involved in any of this... It is far more likely that Madara was the one doing all of the things in the mist himself...

And why are you ignoring the fact that shisui's genjutsu is recognized as the kind of illusion that was placed on the 4th mizukage... both shisui and long haired tobi are connected to the yagura's control incident... Then both showed back up in konaha for the last time ever, hours apart, to do something with itachi, then disappear to never be seen again... Both!!!

ANd with shisui's body missing still... Something is going on... its too suspicious...
Hi, KYF
First I want to remind you, that your theory Tobi is shisui and mine Tobi is Izuna was wrong

I really would accpet that it was Madara behind all actions, but there appear one problem with statment "They were mine to begin with" about Nagato Rinnengan and with possiblity of Madara meeting Obito.

Main problem is Nagato is older than Obito FACT
so If Madara remembered Nagato as only child then how could he met Obito...

If Madara remebered Nagato as adult in 20 years old or older then it could make sense.

As I said main problem is this statement "They were mine to begin with", it could mean that Madara gave Rinnengan to Nagato, lived much longer and meet Obito as Blind old man, besides it could mean that he didn't see Nagato as adult, only as child, it don't make sense for me...

Izuna could be fit well in Story, if Madara really gave Nagato RG after rinne tensei Izuna, it could make sense.

If you don't make this statement "They were mine to begin with", then ok Nagato himself awake RG, or his DNA + Madara EMS=RG, but I believe Nagato RG belong to Madara.

Obito could remeber Izuna as his master and it could explain Obito reaction when he told Sasuke about Izuna died...


About Shisui, maybe he was involved in all mist village too, or it could be Danzo or Izuna as I said.

Everything depends from timeline. If Shisui gave his eye to Itachi(after Danzo took one) after masked man with long hair controlled yagura, then It could be shisui.

If shisui gave his eye to Itachi(after Danzo tool one) before masked man with long hair controlled yagura, then It is impossible to be Shisui.

Do you agree KYF?
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Everything Izuna supposedly did, Madara did. Take out Izuna from there and you're good.
It could be Madara, but then how could explain Madara gave Nagato RG, remebered only Nagato as child, lived much loonger met Obito as old blind man, it couldn't make sense...

If Madara didn't give Nagato RG then maybe it could make sense, but stll why madara remebered Nagato as child, if he met Obito then he could knew Nagato as adult, because Nagato is much older than Obito!!!

Izuna could fit perfectly in story of Tobi, why he could be dead now. Let's say Madara died reviving Izuna with Rinne Tensei, then before he died he gave his eyes to Nagato child(maybe his son with Uzumaki woman).
Ressurected Izuna was eyeless so he has to take random sharingan, it could explain why he didn't have MS, or RG when masked man appear. Izuna body could be still young around early 20 years old.

Izuna ordered Zetsu to save Obito and then Izuna being to train Obito.
When Zetsu found out that Kushina Uzumaki could breed child then Izuna decided to attack and retrieve Kyuubi. Obito wanted to go himself and take revenge for Konoha and previous sensei, but Izuna didn't let him.
Obito borrowed his own MS to Izuna to give him help in taking revenge and killing Fourth Hokage. Izuna lost and retreated, then Obito hate and anger increased many times cause of his real sensei injured by Konoha.
Izuna gave back Obito MS to him. Izuna died some time later, then Obito took over position of Tobi and begin to work.


Why introducing Izuna in story:
-fit timeline and explaining plotholes
- Madara wouldn't be ridiculous old and blind
- Edo Tensei wouldn't be broken to make someone young again
- Izuna character could get development
- Madara and Izuna as evil brothes working together would be awesome
- Madara ressurecting Izuna with rinne tensei could be great pay back for Izuna for giving him MS willingly
- Izuna could take revenge for Madara had to sacrificing his live for Izuna sake...
- Izuna looks alike as Obito, so he could have reason to save Obito
- Izuna as young man around early 20 years old with Senjuu DNA making agging slower, so he could took Obito MS and fought Fourth Hokage
it could make sense with statement that "Do you have any idea how long I have waited for this moment?"
- It could explain why Minato confused Masked Man with Madara, maybe Madara and Izuna had similliar chakra and maybe Madar and Izuna had Space Time Ninjutsu too.
- Masked man looked young when he attacked Konoha
- It could explain how Obit as Tobi could have that much knowledge
- why Obito/Tobi cares about Sasuke, because he reminds Obito/Tobi about Izuna , his master.
- It could explains why Obit/Tobi showed emotions when he told Sasuke about Izuna died, he felt sorry for his master death...
- Maybe Izuna as old man, was killed by Orochimaru and Danzo, that why Orochimaru could know about Tobi, because Izuna saved Obito sacrificing yourself.
- Tobi/Obito acting as Izuna, Madara it could explains everything...

so, In my opinion Kishi can only make these things:
1) Izuna involved in story as masked man or somehow
2) Tobi as special, original Zetsu has DNA of Madara, Izuna and Obito. He can changs his face or all body, so he can fool everyone. He has knowledge of Izuna, Madara and Obito. Tobi having Madara and Izuna DNA could develop his sharingan at amazing because Madara and Izuna were great talented ninja
3) Tobi as some clone of hybrid of many Ninja

Tobi is great actor, has many personalities or he is many people as one character.


I have bad feeling that Kishi explains or plot holes by Tobi acting as other character, Tobi lying or simple has twisted personality .... I HOPE I WILL BE WRONG WITH KISHI


Do you agree? If you disagree please write your idea's about it.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-02-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #12
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Stupid thread is stupid.

Also Shisui's body isn't missing. They found him, washed up, and dead.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2012), Vengeance (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #13
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Stupid thread is stupid.

Also Shisui's body isn't missing. They found him, washed up, and dead.
very funny. Can you explain why this thread is stupid?

If you want to read Kishi next chapter I am sure he is gonna say "he is simply Obito, who got mad about Rin death. And yes he was the man who fought with Minato"- I say fuck and stupid super plot hole of gigantic size.


I at least try to connect all story to make sense and be interesting. We could have chance to discover and learn more about three characters in one motive, thier secrets and relations.

For example: Madara and Izuna childhood, Flashback of Madara vs Hashirama, Izuna death, Madara actions while being hidden: creating Zetsu, injected himself Senjuu DNA, awaking RG, Reviving Izuna(assumption) and giving Nagato RG(his son, assumption), Madara death, Izuna ressurected, Izuna actions, Izuna found Obito,Izuna trained Obito, Obit awaking MS, Izuna borrowed Obito MS and figth with Fourth Hokage(assumption), Izuna lost to Fourth(because He didn't have his orginally eyes, Nagato had), Izuna and Obito interactions, Izuna met Itachi and slaughtered Uchiha clan, Izuna death, Obito taking Masked man indentify, and being introduced by Zetsu in akatsuki, and anything furhter you should know...

Please don't need to insult my thread instead wrote yours, give me reasons why this thread is stupid or leave, because saying it is stupid you make himself looks like Troll.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-02-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

People still talking about Izuna? Izuna has nothing to do with anything. Tobi is Obito get over it.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-02-2012), SirBenoit (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: There was always 3 Masked Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
People still talking about Izuna? Izuna has nothing to do with anything. Tobi is Obito get over it.
Tell that to KYF. Have you seen his pictures recently? lol

Also, do you know what's going on with D.Gray-Man and Soul Eater. Haven't seen a new chapter in a while and don't see anything indicating a hiatus.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
585 predictions/spoilers Rikudounaruto Naruto Manga 34 05-07-2012 02:53 PM
517 Prediction/Spoiler Gakure Naruto Manga 128 11-25-2010 08:40 AM
the secret behind the masked man Human Rasengan Naruto Manga 49 07-24-2010 05:46 AM
Naruto 501 Spoilers/Predictions Vengeance Naruto Manga 166 07-08-2010 12:14 PM
Masked! Dark Desires Black_fiber Fan Creations 1 07-22-2008 01:34 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.